[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I slow down balding?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

How do I slow down balding?
>>
take the "you cant fire me, i already quit!' approach

Shave it all.
>>
>>18559774
I'm a pale ginger, though. It'll look worse.
>>
>>18559779
You don't have a say in the matter any more
>>
1) remove testicles
2) finasteride
3) you can't yet, don't worry though because females don't care.
>>
>>18559823
Females do care, at least in your 20's. Don't lie to yourself.

Take finasteride and be glad that you did a few years from now.
>>
>>18559769
Lenny?
>>
>>18559769
most of balding (>95%) occurs because of the follicles' sensitivity to DHT, a hormone that is similar to testoterone but slightly different. Suppress it using DHT blockers and it'll improve. The more powerful the blocker, the better. For example:

Finasteride is said to supress about 70% of DHT, give or take. Dutasteride is said to supress about 95% and even close to all the DHT.

Basically Dutasteride is more powerful than finasteride by a lot.

People may recommend minoxidil, but I really don't think it'll help that much, maybe in the scalp a little.

And yeah by the way stop listening to these retards who are constantly saying "shave ur head" when they know nothing about your head shape or your figure overall. And ignore the lifeless gym-obsessed dudes who tell you to hit the gym seven times a week and become an insecure muscly cringe man. Also ignore the retards that tell you that it doesn't matter because it does, any study will tell you this
>>
>>18559830
*angry, combative*
balding is natural in males and happens as early as teenhood.

idk how i would react in person, probably wouldn't say anything.
>>
>>18559834
No.

>>18559830
Honestly I didn't care about anyone that was bald/balding. Now that I'm 23 and balding, I'm starting to care a lot. Maybe it's not that big of a deal.

>>18559837
Sadly I don't have money for pills.
>>
>>18559861
>eat a diet without sugar and gluten
>take omega 3, biotin, vitamin c and b-complex pills
>only drink water
>dont jack off
>only use non-sulfate conditioner for your hair
>>
one time in malibu a mexican working on the road near the beach asked me about my thin/balding hair in the back and showed me a picture of him almost completely bald.. he had great thick hair and said all he did is rub avocado oil everyday and get good amount of sunlight I did it and got decent results myself nothing like his but worth a shot if you cant afford pills, regenix, plugs, etc..
>>
>>18559861
30 dutasteride pills cost about 33.5€ in my country, or about $37.

They really aren't that expensive. Quitting a bad habit such as smoking/drinking less usually covers the entire treatment price. I understand that you might be in a bad economical position, but there's not really any other way to stop balding other than supressing DHT.

By the way, this guy
>>18559879

is retarded. Jacking off has no relation to balding. Neither does "drinking only water".
And by the way, the impact of your diet on balding is minimal. It is known that about 95% of balding occurs because of DHT.

But of course you should have a healthy diet.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.