[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to read but I hate rading. I want to know the story in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Boisko.jpg (60KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
Boisko.jpg
60KB, 500x382px
I want to read but I hate rading. I want to know the story in the book but reading feels the worst. I feel like i have ADHD when i start to read. My senses are bored of no pictures sounds and touch. I have the feeling that Im wasting my energy and and it lasts too long. My thoughts are constantly running away and I find myself in the middle of the page don't knowing what I'm reading and have to start over and over. It applies to any bigger amount of text. Can I do someting with that?
>>
>>18559719
You trying to engage your imagination with what you're reading or read it aloud (which research suggests is actually a good thing despite it being considered stupid)? Have you tried reading very low level stuff first--like articles on the New Yorker or YA/kid novels? One step at a time.

My friend with ADHD is an avid reader, and she mainly has trouble with having to reread academic research papers--with regular stories she doesn't have to.
>>
>>18559719

More than adhd can cause this.
We live in a tech heavy high stimulation world now.

There could just be things your brain likes more. There is a lot more to adhd than not being able to read a book, and a lot more reasons why you might not be able to read a book.
>>
>>18559719
I have adhd and i love reading 200+ page books....
>>
>>18559748

This.

I have adhd, and i dont like books, but its genetic n my dad has it. He buries 4 books a week.
>>
>>18559736
True. I like this answer.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.