[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: warts.jpg (40KB, 870x435px) Image search: [Google]
warts.jpg
40KB, 870x435px
So I have a wart like pic related on my inner side of the hand, right there where you get calluses from lifting, since about 7 months now. At first I didn't bother with it for whatever reason. The I decided to get rid of it. I put vinegar on it and taped it up over night. The next morning I could see black points right underneath the skin.
As stupid as I am, not knowing that bleeding from warts makes just spread them even more, I decided to go full berserk and just cut the wart out myself. Of course I used disinfectioned tools. I sat there getting literal flesh out of my hand for about an hour. Of course it bled much. Well, I thought that was it.

Nope, three weeks later I saw the wart coming back. Small black points underneath my skin again. I got a an unguent from the drugstore that my used to help my brother with a wart. Well. I quickly realized, the wart underneath my skin spreaded. More smaller black points around the actual wart. And now I also noticed a wart growing on my thumb on my left hand. Im using this unguent for about 5 weeks now, it literally is just pain now when I use it, but there are still those black small points/really thin pins in my skin.

I don't really know what to do anymore. I decided it would be better to let my skin heal back and then use another method. Because today as I pulled off the dead skin, I started bleeding. So probably even more spread of those fuckers now.
Do you have any useful tips? Something that helped you personally maybe? I'm reading about a real ton of shit I can do, but I would rather use something, that proved to helped other people.
>>
you're suppose to use cyrotherapy for warts.
>>
>>18559599
Rub it on a raw potato and then bury the potato.
Ancient technique, idk why it works but it just does.
>>
>>18559599
Those are such a pain in the dick, I had one on my ring finger right by the nail. Its gross af but suck on it and let your saliva soften it up, then you are you can start to dig it out with a sharp knife. No marks and I don't even remember which hand it was on now.

I heard that biting it while sucking on it can help, you have cells in your gut that act as billboards for white blood cells to check up on what to go kill, if the wart gets added to that list it should help. Also heard of suffocating it by putting some duct tape on it and letting it die that way.

In any case, that specific type is called a 'veruca' iirc, if that helps your searches.
>>
>>18559599
I dug all of mine out with various sharp objects. You can try nail polish, or keeping it damp with duct tape or a banana peel. It should also just go away on its own with time.
>>
compound w worked for me
>>
You can't just cut it. That thing has roots. Go to a dermatologist to get it freeze burned.
>>
>>18559599
How many nights did you soak your wart in vinegar? It took several nights for it to go away when I soaked it in apple cider vinegar. I could see the little black dots too, but it eventually went away and my wart was completely gone.
>>
>>18559599
Have you tried duct tape? I had a big wart on my my right middle toe years ago, and I just put duct tape over it for a couple days. Never came back.
>>
>>18559599
Put duct tape over it for 6 days then rub it with a pumice stone. Do this for 2 months and it shouldn't come back. I'm on day 10 and I can't even see my wart anymore, but I still wear the duct tape out of fear of it coming back.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.