[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth approaching her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Hot-girl-eating-pizza-5.jpg (66KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Hot-girl-eating-pizza-5.jpg
66KB, 500x500px
A few weeks back I was approached by a girl at a bar, and she seemed pretty interested in me, but I didn't ask for her number because me and my friends were moving onto another place pretty soon after that. We gave each other our names though.

Fast forward a few weeks later, and I keep seeing her in the area that I'm working (but she hasn't seen me, I don't think), so she's obviously also working around there. I'm 99% certain it's her, and she is REALLY good looking. I would like to talk to her, and maybe get her number, but I'm fearful of a few potential problems.

>She won't remember me
>She just wanted to find a guy to fuck that night and ended up finding another guy
>She was drunk and wearing beer goggles and in the cold light of day I'm not so attractive

What do?
>>
Quit being a pussy and asking what ifs?
>>
>>18559489
Just approach her and talk to her.

Literary no other solution, except if you want to keep asking your self what would happen, etc.

And let's say she rejects you, or whatever, she doesn't belong to any social cycle of yours, so what's the big deal?
>>
>>18559499
I've been in situations before where I've kissed girls on nights out and then they've acted like they don't know me the next time I've been around them.
>>
Man, if I can tell you what I've learned from life it is that you shouldn't miss out on an opportunity because in the end you will think back and never know 'what if'.

Fine, if you get rejected. Everyone gets rejected for various reasons, like they're not attracted to you, they got a relationship or something else, so even the best ones get rejected too. So fucking what? What's the big deal? You can move on and other opportunities will come around the corner because you just exposed yourself to life and your self-confidence and energy just went really high.

But what is certain is that you will guaranteed lose 100% of all the good chances if you decide to not do anything.

So, be a man and just do it. Don't even think "what, when, how, maybe"... Just DO IT! Today, not "tomorrow"...

Approach her in the street next time you see her and say "Hi! I remember you from that other night at the bar. I just saw your from my work place. It's hard not to notice you because you look great!"

"Do you work around here?"

And then just ask if she would like to grab something to eat sometime and ask her for her number.

Then take it from there.

If you do this, there is a chance that you might end up in something great in the future. If you don't do it... You'll just miss 100% of the shots you never took.

Good luck son.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.