[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop being so judgmental?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: cri.jpg (42KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
cri.jpg
42KB, 601x508px
I'm a very judgmental person. Every time I see or meet people I start presuming things about them. The bad thing is that I usually judge them by comparing to myself, especially the things that I have or do better. I never point them out though. I feel the need to be superior all the time. This has led me to the point where I have no real friends and can't develop deep relationships with anyone. I feel like it's one of the reasons of my shitty social life.

Is there anything I can do to stop being such a prick? How should I approach the judgement thing as it's impossible not to make assumptions about other people?
>>
>>18559449
Yeah, get over your ego man. Every day look in the mirror and remind yourself of your flats and your strengths. Seriously, you are no where near as great as you think you are. Once you conquer your ego you can connect with people better.
>>
I'm just like you and idgaf. I just enjoy their company for the comedy of it.

I am, superior. That's just how it is.
>>
>>18559449
Mature and stop comparing yourself to other people. Realize that you don't matter, and think of how many times you falsely judged another person. You can develop deep relationships but you know inside that you have even less to offer, inside you're probably afraid of being criticized for your ideas, making shallow judgments based on others without getting to know is your way of denying your lack of understanding of life. Anyone can nit pick and make shallow judgments. If you cast judgments based on someone's public persona you'll only have a superficial understanding of how people function and remain ignorant. Some people will be exactly as they appear. Don't call yourself a prick as a scapegoat to make you look tough instead of socially inarticulate. Even the people who are as predictable as they appear to be upon first impression have something they can teach you.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.