[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have side chicks, trying to fight away the guilt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6896.jpg (16KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6896.jpg
16KB, 225x225px
I'm currently seeing this one girl for about 8 months, were both mid 20s, and she's starting to develop feels for me. We go on dates and watch movies together, she's introduced me to all her friends etc. but we haven't talked about being exclusive. She's a great girl and I'm trying to hold back feels for her because all women are like that.jpg and she's also moving away in like two months, and long distance relationships are for naive cucks.

To combat the oneitis, I've been going on a rampage of fucking girls behind her back and initially I gave 0 fucks about it. We "technically" weren't together so I've tried to use the woman logic of "it doesn't count" to beat her at her own game.

But as we've gotten closer I'm having second thoughts about these other girls, but I know that this main girl is literally moving out of my life in the short future.

The girl said she wants to keep in touch and talk when she moves away, but I know its going to fizzle out and I'll never see her again.

How do I become a true benevolent Chad and keep fucking sloops while not caring about this girl? She's been nothing but good and sweet to me but I'm not trying to fall into the beta orbiting trap.
>>
>>18559272
You should have been more faithful to her imo. You're not the orbiter, she is in this situation. How would you feel if she did the same to you? If you want to keep fucking side chicks, at least be honest about it to her.
>>
File: don-draper.jpg (130KB, 1260x840px) Image search: [Google]
don-draper.jpg
130KB, 1260x840px
Ehh what you gonna do.
>>
>>18559381
>How would you feel if she did the same to you?

I have virtually no way of knowing if she is or isn't so that question is kind of moot
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.