[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friends with benefits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

Hi /adv/

I was wondering if you could share your experiences with me on this subject:

I started to hang out with a girl from my work recently. We kinda felt something to each other, started to go for coffee breaks together and all that shit you can do at work to keep company with another work buddy.

We talked a lot and got a couple of similar interests, I asked her out after a while but she was weird about it, she told me she really liked me and she doesn't want to date, she just wants to be friends, I was ok with that. We started to go out, for drinks, to dinner etc. but just as friends. One night she came back to my apartment with me and we had amazing sex.

I thought it's gonna be awkward after that to see her at work ( we did it on sunday, so go figure ), but actually she was really horny after that in our conversations. She asked me to become her fuck friends, cause ''she really liked me and I'm a good at it, also it's fun and great for stress''.

I was fine with it, but instead of casual sex just as fuck buddies and friends we sleep with each other almost every night, we hang out a lot, all she says is that she's affraid that I'm gonna fall in love with her and she warns me, but from my point of view she changed a little, like she starts the conversations, she mentiones sex all the time, she flirts with me, she invites me every night, calls me at night etc.

What should I do? I really like her, she's great, I don't know if she loves me, but if she does that would be great, cause I'm starting to have feelings for her as well. Is it possible for it to stay at this fuck friends level or does it always ends up in a relationship?

Please do tell if you had similar situations.

pic kinda related
>>
>>18558672
It will probably evolve into feelings eventually.

But for now just enjoy having pussy dude

Why ruin a good thing? It won't be very often a girl will be wanting for your dick
>>
>>18558672

She doesn't want you to fall in love with her because she wants to enjoy the freedom she currently has with you. She wants to enjoy all the first time butterflies a new relationship is giving her because far too many men maybe had fallen in love with her from the go. She knows that when that happens she will need to break up because they've become too serious.

Eventually if you have been long around enough and she's truly satisfied been with you the feeling will advance even more. Maybe she'll be drawn to you, wanted more then that. At that point, you will start noticing her hints because you'll be long enough with her to know what she's thinking.

TL.DR: Enjoy the moment, don't think so much of it. She just want the fun and the seriousness after. She'll hint you she's in love with you by herself.
>>
>>18558672
maybe at the same time flirt with other girls in front of her or mention other girlsee how she reacts. she might then be open to actually dating you
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.