[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend jealousy crisis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

File: nan2.jpg (206KB, 869x632px) Image search: [Google]
nan2.jpg
206KB, 869x632px
I need you help to figure something out.

My ex wife is a woodcrafter (I don't know if that word exist in english, basically she makes decorative objects made of wood). Even though we're seperated for years now she stills sends me a message every year for my birthday. She also sends me a small woodcraft items everytime as a gift.

Anyway today, I found of my girlfriend threw away all of it. I was pissed and asked why she did that.
Apparantly she read the mail my ex wife send us. It was nothing special, just a small polite text and a picture of her with some tools.
I asked what was wrong with that. She said "Dude, look at that picture! You see nothing wrong?"

She was very angry with the picture but I couldn't find what was the reason. I told her she was unreasonable. She told me maybe I should go back with my ex wife and then she left without a word and won't answer my calls since. I was a little mad too because the stuff she threw away without even talking to me first.

Why did she get jealous now? She knows about my ex wife and I never hid anything about her...
How to handle the situation?

Pic related, the pic that made her mad
>>
>>18558488
Seems like your gf is crazy
>>
>>18558488
so you were married to a dude
>>
>>18558499

She' usually fairly reasonable, I don't know what got into her..

>>18558509

More like a tomboy. She's always had that boyish looks
>>
>>18558488
> your ex is my dream women
but anyway some women see other women communicating with you with whom you used to be engaged sexually as a threat to your relationship as some feel communication means some slim chance of you 2 getting back together.
>>
>>18558488
She has a ring. Maybe she thought she's still wearing your wedding band?
>>
>>18558523
What is weird is that she knows about my ex and was never really jealous until now

>>18558530

Ah shit maybe you're right!
>>
File: 604.png (22KB, 381x205px) Image search: [Google]
604.png
22KB, 381x205px
>>18558488
I-is this a test? Is there a hidden message or corpse in this image or something?
>>
>>18558488

Try to persuade her one more time of the misunderstanding and if she still doesn't comply to comprehend that it was a silly confusion from her.... then take a step away and stop all contacts. If she cares about you she will come back to you to know what's going on. If not, chances are they're she'll start searching for someone right away.

How long you will ignore her is up to you, but give it at least 1 week or 2 if you can manage.
>>
Tell your gf that if she honestly cannot trust you enough to be honest with her about who you want to be with then she should probably just stay away from you. You had a wife and now you don't, that fact that you're with your gf at all now should have been enough. Now she's destroyed things that meant something to you. I take that as betrayal. Just because she's your gf doesn't not mean she has control over your life and what you're allowed to appreciate or think about. Be stern and whatever you do don't apologize for anything, you've done nothing wrong.
>>
>>18558488
I don't think it's right that she threw away these things without talking to you.

I do have questions:

Does your girlfriend know what kind of relationship you have with your ex wife? Whether it is a friend status, or just sending cards on holidays, or whatever it is?

How long have you been with this girlfriend?

Does she know why you got a divorce (knowing that there was closure on the relationship usually eases insecurities)?
Honestly, if it were me, I would feel a little jealous. A pretty tomboy that my bf once wanted to spend his life with has a skilled craft and makes personal things for him on his birthday that probably have sentimental meanings that I am left out of? Yea, that would hurt my self esteem in the relationship pretty hard. But that's something I'd talk about, not act upon.
>>
>>18558544

I tried to call her 2 times, then I stopped. I don't lan to run after her for days. I think she'll re contact me soon.

>>18558545

I wasn't planning to apologise
>>
>>18558549

>Does your girlfriend know what kind of relationship you have with your ex wife? Whether it is a friend status, or just sending cards on holidays, or whatever it is?

It's just cards sendings on new years, and birthdays.
My gf knows about that, I never hid it from her

>How long have you been with this girlfriend?

1.5 years

>Does she know why you got a divorce (knowing that there was closure on the relationship usually eases insecurities)?

Not really. I don't think there was one major reason, except that we didn't really love each other. We haven't spoken much about it
>>
>tfw no skilled tomboy gf
>>
>>18558555
Idk if it's worth the save, try to talk when she is up to it.

You may need to talk about the reason for the divorce and other things to reassure her your relationship with your ex doesn't go beyond a mutual platonic friendship that is just cards and small gifts. If she isn't up for that, it's the end
>>
>>18558649
>>You may need to talk about the reason for the divorce

I'm not sure this is a great idea, because there was no real reason for us to divorce. It just kinda happened.
So it mind make her even more insecure
>>
>>18558699
make up a bs reason just say you fell out of love or you 2 had puppy love and when it faded you and her just had no connection , and that with your gf you find the total opposite and that you can see something long term since your love for her isn't just puppy love , some bs like that
>>
>>18558699
Was the divorce at least mutual? You and your ex both wanted to divorce? Or were one of you dumped
>>
>>18558708
Yea, at the very least, say you were young and mistaked infatuation for love. Something about you realizing you didn't actually love her or fell out of it
>>
>>18558739

Atually I was the one who ran away. I became unhappy with my life so I wanted to have a new start. She didn't want to change her lifestyle so we broke up
>>
>>18558544

Something like this. Try to sort it out as a misunderstanding. If too much work, she's crazy and it's not worth your time.
>>
>>18558544
Not really. She's just acting childish and will want him to go after her. Eventually she'll calm down and start feeling bad.

Best course of action is to do nothing and wait.
>>
she's being CRAZY
and in response, you should be VERY GRATEFUL
that she's chosen to reveal how psychotic she is this early in the relationship!
run, with speed.
>>
My bet is also the ring. Your ex seems like a wonderful person. Is her woodshop in Middle Earth?
>>
In life, you will have two types of sexual relationships.

Deep, meaningful relationships with mature people that you can live parallel to for the rest of your life.

Shallow, meaningless relationships with idiots that just want to leech off of you and use you as a facet of their own life.

The secret of success is to learn which is which.
>>
>>18559053

Yeah. The more I think about it, the more convinced I am that it's the ring that upset her

Though form the picture I can't tell if it's our wedding ring or a different one.
>>
>>18559070
Has she re-married, or is she single?
>>
>>18559070
The only other thing I can think of is if her tshirt is linked to something you introduced your current gf to, and now that she saw that you got into it at the time you were with your ex, it seems less special.

I still want to know if she's doing woodwork in the Shire. That woodshop is adorable
>>
>>18559079

She's single as far as I know. She's not married for sure
>>
>>18558488
That's a dude, bro
>>
That's a guy.
>>
your ex seems like a much nicer and cooler person than your current crazy bitch to be quite honest with you, my man.
>>
>>18559760
>>18559765

>Men's clothes mean you're a dude

You have to be 18 to post on the website
>>
>>18558488
Aww...your ex-wife sounds so cool. Tomboy for the win!

Maybe you should just dump your girlfriend unless you're into crazy jealous bitches--seems like she might have some attachment and trust issues.

What does your girlfriend look like anyway? Do you think she has some weird conservative sperg tendencies against tomboys?
>>
>>18559770
>>18559784

I don't plan to recontact my ex wife. We've been together for a long enough time to know that it's not worth it.

Anyway my gf still hasn't tried to contact me

>What does your girlfriend look like anyway? Do you think she has some weird conservative sperg tendencies against tomboys?

My gf is very different from my ex wife. I find her very pretty ofc. She's a city girl, much more delicate. I doubt she has anything against tomboys since she looks kinda androgynous herself (but more in an art student sort of style)
>>
Your gf overreacted and should not have thrown away your things, but it is honestly weird that your ex sends you gifts.
>>
>>18559799
Hmm, well, any chance she thought your ex-wife was a guy?

>recontact
What? None of us suggested that--we were just commenting on what we perceived. With that said, it's kinda sad and weird your ex sends you stuff and you don't bother responding. Loveless or not, you don't hate one another, right?

>>18559809
Has a bit of a point though. Some people are just oversensitive and kneejerk at unusual stuff like that.

Let's narrow it down to the things you gf might have a problem with...
>woodshop/having an interest in that
>ring
>style
>simply having a picture of your ex-wife

Beyond that we can't really tell you what's going on. Your girlfriend has some underlying psychological issue that turned her into a bitch.
>>
>>18559825
>With that said, it's kinda sad and weird your ex sends you stuff and you don't bother responding.

I usually respond, but just the usual polite formulas.

>Hmm, well, any chance she thought your ex-wife was a guy?

No, in the original picture you can see her face, it's not possible to think she's a man
>>
Dude, its the ring for sure. Its why she was so mad about you not noticing. She thinks your ex wife still wants you (which she probably does, considering she sends you gifts/photos of herself. ) and hasn't stopped wearing her ring.
>>
>>18559849
Yeah, that's probably it. Your girl probably saw the picture as some sort of code for your ex trying to say that she still has feelings for you.

Maybe you should ask your ex about that ring--it IS the elephant in the woodshop. Your girlfriend seems kinda hopeless so you're better off approaching this in another way.

Also, you'll have to deal with the reality that your new girlfriend is a huge meddler and probably doesn't trust you.
>>
>>18559849

I dreally doubt that it's her wedding ring though it's hard to tell with the picture quality.

>which she probably does, considering she sends you gifts/photos of herself

No I don't think so. We're childhood friends on top of being an ex couple, so it feels natural to keep in touch once a year
We never call each other or anything like that
>>
>>18559871
But your girlfriend wouldn't be able to know whether it was her wedding ring or not- and she wouldn't have a clear head either.

Not excusing it, her throwing out your property is definitely crossing a line, and you need to talk about that with her. For me, that's a step to far.
>>
>>18559870

I guess I'll talk to her about the ring then.
I hope it's the reason she was mad. Because if she didn't notice it could actually make things worse...

In the picture the ring seems to be grey or silver (even if it's hard to tell with the lightning). Our wedding rings were gold.
>>
It's not appropriate for your ex wife to be sending you gifts and photos. It's also not appropriate for your girlfriend to be intercepting and reading your mail. Don't really have any advice for what you should do about it but that's my 2 cents.
>>
>>18559887

We don't make difference with the mail. First one home opens it
>>
>>18558516
>She' usually fairly reasonable, I don't know what got into her..
Her friends, bad conscience, that time of the month... She might think she is not good enough for you so she wants you to be at fault for something for the relationship to be 'fine' or something.
They are crazy and they test you. Find out what the test is about and pass it if you want to keep her.
However, the test can be a so called 'shit test', where you are to stay firmly in your position or she loses all interest in you.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.