[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

First, this is one of those relationship questions, I know it's a topic many people don't like to talk about but I have no gay friends and I only got you bros.
Second, I met this amazing guy and we've been fooling around for like 3 months almost every day. We agreed on FWB and been having a blast, one month after meeting he said that he doesn't want me to have sex with other guys and that he liked me, I told him I can't promise because I don't know, this is not what we agreed on. Our friendship then took a strange turn, he started to detach while I get more and more attached to him. 2 Days ago he said that he doesn't want us to fool around anymore and remain as friends only, no sex no nothing. It hit me so hard I didn't know what to say, I told him I needed to go to the bathroom and sat there for five mins to take it in. I got out and we talked about it, I confessed that I really liked him and just needed time to come to terms with my feelings and had he been patient with me it would've been wonderful. He told me that I can now go meet other guys and maybe he'll meet other people too. I told him I really liked him so much and the thought of him with another person really hurts me. He told me I should've said this sooner, and I know I should have but I didn't know, I'm still learning more and more about my feelings and all I needed is time. We finished and wanted to go home, he tried to hug I couldn't I told him please no need, cause I really was sad and in the verge of crying. I went home sad.
I arrived home then I receive a text from him saying " I had a blast, whenever you feel like you can see me again just tell me cuz I'd really love that, I really enjoy my time with you. Also as I said you never know what will happen maybe it's for the best maybe it'll turn into a better thing in the future"
>>
part 2

We sent few snaps yesterday but no text. I want to accept that it's no longer gonna work out but I feel like this strange pain in my chest and I don't know how to deal. I want to believe that he still wants this too but I don't know. I feel like there's still more I want to tell him, I want to explain more about myself but I can't bring myself to meet him again, I feel like I'm throwing my pride out of the window whenever I think of him or think of texting him. I don't know if I can have him as friends now, I got too attached and it's fucking dumb of me to get like that but oh well. I want to meet him and tell him I can't have him as friends and want to just stop talking forever but also the thought of him not in my life anymore sucks SO bad. Should I ask to meet him again tonight and explain more about how I feel? should I just be quiet and deal with it on my own?
>>
>>18558439
Sounds like yall falling for each other. Keep it up!
>>
>this big ass tl;dr rant
get a diary stacy, a thread died for this
>>
>>18558439
This is why I don't like the fwb shit

Anyway it seems he is still butthurt you told him the truth when he declared and wants you to grovel a bit now. Stop fucking him and stop being his "friend" unless he wants to be in a relationship. A committed monogamous relationship.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.