[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I try to get into a relationship? Is it even worth it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5036.jpg (142KB, 603x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5036.jpg
142KB, 603x1024px
Should I try to get into a relationship? Is it even worth it?

I've been thinking about it a lot lately. On the one hand I feel a bit lonely (24 yo virgin), but on the other hand I don't think a relationship would solve anything except taking even more of my already limited time, on top of how much I would have to change personally to even be fit for one, since I'm a bit socially oblivious with the opposite sex.

Is it really worth it? Any people like me who got into relationships as an old fuck can tell me what it's like?
>>
File: 1499982452164.jpg (300KB, 783x640px) Image search: [Google]
1499982452164.jpg
300KB, 783x640px
What is the alternative?
>>
It won't solve anything, but it's nice to have a nice time with someone, if you got the time and that person is nice.

If you have to change your personality, do it for yourself, not for anyone else.
>>
>>18558160
fuck she is hot man
>>
I'm in a year strong relationship at the moment, and to be honest it's great - but that depends on who you're with. If you're a virgin, just don't rush into things and demand sex straight away, get to know the person and maybe form a relationship. You have to walk before you can run.
>>
>>18558162
I mean I am not unhappy with myself.
I am not even lonely, there is just some intimacy and emotional needs that aren't being fulfilled but besides that I am doing well. Decent job, decent future ahead, good friends, etcétera.

I don't want to change, either. I'm pretty fine the way I am.
>>
>>18558196
If you're happy by yourself keep at it. Women are a quick way to fuck over your life. They're similar to a drug, their touch and warmth is intoxicating but theyre bad for your in the long term.
>>
>>18558160
Not having one?
>>
>>18558160
I need to find a snow-nigger gf asap. Why are there so few of them.
>>
No gf. Get an engineering degree and join the men who are working to make sex bots a reality. Modern bio-cunts have no place in civilized society.
>>
>>18558611
This. Worse than a drug if shit goes south famalam
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.