[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting over my ex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 674908.jpg (133KB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
674908.jpg
133KB, 1920x800px
I know, I know this is like the 100000000 thread of this kind of shit but I'd like to hear your thoughts. Resume:
>3 years of relationship.
>both thought about getting engaged and live together after both finished our careers (she psychology, me electronic engineering)
>life together planned
>a lot of fights, some breakups and comebacks, our relationship became toxic
>5 months ago, "definitve" breakup
>we start dating again one month later, almost comeback
>she started acting weird then she finished it all forever cause she wanted to be alone, discover herself and shit
>I heard that a couple of weeks after we broke up, she started dating a fucking hippie guy of her same university
>Realized she dated both of us some short period of time, but she prefered him and that was her "I wanna be alone" bullshit excuse
>Got replaced
>She tells me she moved on and how she is happy now, good for her
>She became kinda detestable trying to make me jealous of her new happy hippie boyfriend using her knowledge about me and what I hate just to piss me off (she is expert on emotional manipulation, cause psychologist, duh)
>Dated a couple of chicks but can't make it serious, tired of parties, tired of meanlingless casual sex, tired of getting drunk, smoking weed or doing some LSD and all the shit friends say to get over and ex
I need get thru this shit, 5 months have passed, she was the love of my life but fuck that, now I only have myself, I need to take back my fucking life, any advice?
>>
I didn't read any of that because none of it matters. Moving on starts with truly moving on in your heart of hearts. Let go.

Hit the gym. Get amongst your mates. Get under another girl. Get rowdy on the weekends.
>>
>>18558009
more time anon, dont forget to smile at girls you like, dont do drugs
>>
>Dated a couple of chicks but can't make it serious
Did you fuck any of them? Banal as it might seem, it might also help you along just as well

Have you ever seen the movie 'Her' by Spike Jonze? There's a quote there that actually is quite brilliant: "The past is just a story we tell ourselves"

Change your story. Your ex sounds mean, and although you did love her at some point, that part of her you loved is gone, and the part of you holding on to that, should be burried along with it. Realize that she's just another person, nothing more, nothing less. Count your gains with new people, and with yourself first and foremost.

Protip: You are already getting through this, but the world around you needs time to adjust to your new path, so just go out and discover where it takes you. If she pops up in your mind, simply acknowledge that you got a working mind, be open and welcoming to the sensation, and let it pass through you. There's no place for it to stick, as long as you're not fighting it
>>
>>18558009
Its helpful is you stop talking to or stalking them and then you don't know whats going on in their life and less shit to bog you down.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.