[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is she still hung up on her ex?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1494578273037.jpg (2MB, 2261x4020px) Image search: [Google]
1494578273037.jpg
2MB, 2261x4020px
I've been dating this girl for 4 months. She had just gotten out of a relationship of six years with this guy who was her first everything and knew each other longer than that.

They had just broken up for two weeks when her and I got together, and in the first month or so they still saw each other in person which irritated me to no end. She tells me that she has no feelings for this guy anymore, yet always talks about him. But when she talks about him, she tells me how much she hates him because he cheated on her a couple of years ago and how badly he wronged her.

She seems to bring him up for any little thing as if everything reminds her of him and when she talks about the "good times", I think that she's referring to him.

Am I fucked? Did I nail myself in a coffin by being in a relationship with her too soon after hers ended? Did she move in too soon at one month in? I feel like he's not fully out of the picture but don't want to come off as insecure by talking to her about it.
>>
Mate, I say this with love but you are a fucking idiot, read your post back and pretend you're just a random anon, now give advice to yourself.

You know the answer. You're a major rebound and nothing can compare to someone's first love when they're only a month coming out of it.

I hope you're fucking her at least, if you are enjoy it.
>>
>>18557954
I suppose you're right. I just needed some unbiased responses because I wasn't sure if I was just being paranoid or if things really did seem suspicious. Thanks for the reply.
>>
>>18557954
^^^
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.