[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Agree or disagree?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_9069.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9069.png
1MB, 750x1334px
Agree or disagree?
>>
>>18557820
Would you go out like that?

And even if you would, would anyone take you seriously?

And personally, wearing makeup (nevermind excessive amount of it) shows how superficial you are.

>meaning girls who wear make up are all superficial whores

Please don't shit on me for a stupid generalization.
>>
I hope all men do this so I can have all the great women for myself.
>>
I mean. I agree. You don't have to show the cashier your vagina to be able to legally buy and use makeup. It's not really much different from face paint. And it literally doesn't do anything. If some random dude decides to wear eyeliner you won't have to suck several dicks just because you made eye contact with him.
>>
>>18557820
Im a male who wears some makeup, but I always focus on making it look completely naturual, so for example I only really wear clear mascara becouse it's not noticeable

In theory makeup is uni-sex yet many men and woman will automatically assume you are gay and may question you about why you are wearing makeup.
>>
>>18557820
That pic isn't making a great argument.
>>
Sure. I mean, who cares?

You might get some funny looks, but if you're as big of a swinging dick as you act, that shouldn't bother you.
>>
You can do whatever you want, just be prepared for people to fuck with you. You can't have your cake and eat it too faggot.
>>
File: 180_phil_oakey.jpg (21KB, 320x375px) Image search: [Google]
180_phil_oakey.jpg
21KB, 320x375px
I think everything should be unisex. Unfortunately society defines these norms so it doesn't matter what you and I think. People will give you shit if you are a guy wearing makeup unless maybe you are a very succesful artist.
>>
> agree or disagree
disagree , makeup is specifically made for either men or women , female lipstick isn't for guys , male lipstick ( yes it exists ) isn't meant for women simple
>>
>>18558040

Seriously, who the fuck cares?

You clearly don't think so if you have to tell everyone else-- you want them to think so so you end up convinced because convincing yourself is a task.

Either that or you just want the attention.
>>
>>18557820
If you wear makeup you either have a pussy or are one.
>>
>>18557830
This. I hate girls that wear excessive makeup. Am I supposed to expect to accept guys doing the same?
>>
I don't think there is anything wrong with either gender , man or woman, using a little make up to touch up their face.

It doesn't make you superficial- anyone who claims that is surriously imsecure and butthurt.
( Make up is kinda human culture, you want to look good to get the full benifit or interacting with people day to day)l

It's the overuse of makeup, like OP's pic, that I would consider unacceptable in daily situations.

Unless you are out for a night on the town or dressed up for an occasion (man or woman- OP's pic is fine on a guy at the club I dig it)
the overuse of makeup like this on a regular day or at work makes you seem very excessive and superficial.

I have male friends who use a little cover up day to day. They sweep it fromunder their eyes up to their cheekbones and then dot up any zits or blemishes if they're there.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.