[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationship Advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 8a5273cf65d970b648a0221c095babe0.jpg (362KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
8a5273cf65d970b648a0221c095babe0.jpg
362KB, 1600x1200px
Pls help
Here are some basic details
I need to choose between two girls (or neither)
Me
>20
>Good looking normie (never had an issue with getting girls)

Girl A
>On and off with since I was 15, travelled around with her twice
>Cute Asian, only ever slept with me
>Kinda boring and shy, but comfy to be with

Girl B
>Been with since Feb
>Not as pretty as girl A but thicc white
>I'm her 6th guy
>More in common, actually stands up for herself etc

My only issue (other than I still like her of course) with leaving girl A for good is that the thought of her ever being with someone other than me kills me
I'd probably kill myself if I was with girl B long-term given what her mother is like but short-term she's pretty cool

Pic barely related because it's fucking dumb but it's the kind of advice people normally give
>>
What makes you think you have a chance with either?
>>
>>18557788
I've dated them both already and had sex with both in the past week
>>
>>18557822
Then you deserve none of them, faggot.
>>
>>18557777
neither if you hesitate, quite frankly, this is something woman should be doing
>>
>>18557777
had exactly the same choice last year.

went for girl B

she was crazy and you dont wanna stick your dick into crazy

pick the A
>>
Pick A. As long as she likes you and stays loyal, it doesn't matter if she's boring. Though if you did it with them both in a week then you better make sure they don't manage to find out about it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.