[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Attempted rape to my person

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

I guys, i'm asking for your kind help.
Few days ago i got harrassed in a beach club in Pag from Security.
The man tryed to touch, kiss and forcedly push me in a private area.
Luckily i was able to call help and some guys come to me.
Everybody got pepper sprayed from security and after that me and the guys helping me were punched violently from the entire staff.

To avoid ruining my holidays i didn't get to police but now i want to leave as many feedbacks i can on their facebook page.

This cannot be forgot!

Help me please.

This is their page and i already left a review.
(removed due to spam detection)
NAME IS ROCKS BEACH CLUB in facebook and other social media

I know that some of the guys who defended me leaved a review but some got deleted from facebook.
>>
>>18557776
No. We aren't your personal army. If they did what you said they did, and you found it serious enough, you should have pressed charges.
>>
Luckily i didn't get raped due of kind guys helped me, but then we got pepper sprayed.
Everybody there from security to their friends were visibly under drugs and luckily we weren't hurted so bad but just pepper sprayed (a woman friend of mine had to go to the hospital when we came back in Italy due to the burns on her face...)
I know, but my thought were that i could ruin the holiday to everybody if me and my friends passed the next days in the police quarter, and since this location is far from my home, now i can't do anything except of reviews.
Thanks for the reply btw.
>>
>>18557776
>This cannot be forgot!
>o avoid ruining my holidays i didn't get to police
nypa, go to the police.
>>
>>18557779
>This

Seriously no one is going to fall for that shit here fuck off to tumblr.
>>
Don't ask those things in our comunity.
This is a comunity of haters and trolls, you won't receive compassion nor understanding here.
Look the last post of that pleb...
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.