[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

done with dating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 084.png (298KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
084.png
298KB, 600x512px
im done with dating. the effort for me to get in contact with the opposite sex simply is not worth the effort. im 25, an average dude, i've got a job, a car, i work out and i got hobbies. approaching works decent but girls wont ever text me back. the only way for me to get to know someone is face to face. as long as i can keep direct contact (i mean seeing them in person) we get along, but as soon as we dont see each other regularly they forget about me. my peers are either still studying or not stodying at all, same goes for the women i used to meet. they got plenty of time since they are mostly just the "i dont care about the grade i just want to pass" (if you do that you really ha A LOT of time). i cannot compete with someone who can entertain a chick 8 hours a day and go partying 3 times a week. that makes me boring and as far as my experience goes girls just wanna have fun. most are immature, living with their parents. my last girlfriend was 27, still studying, living with her parents, no drivers license, browsing facebook all day (literally), no job (she honestly said she had no time for that because of studying) and her favorite hobby was giving me the silent treatment. we were fine while i was able to entertain her daily she eventually broke up after a year saying i dont have enough time for her. i was seeing her 2-3 times a week for 5 hours each and one full day on weekends also we were chatting all day everyday when we didnt see each other (1-2 min delay between messages max). she said that wasn't enough and cited one of her guy friends who supposedly was working and seeing his girl 8 hours a day and all day on weekends.

im not a private entertainer. but as it seems thats what girls want. have you ever experienced something similiar ? how much time do you spend with your gfs weekely ?
>>
File: 1495629083880.jpg (29KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
1495629083880.jpg
29KB, 240x320px
>>18557685
>hang out in normie places
>find out the females in normie places happen to be normies too
>write a long rant about it on kantonese mahjong playing clubroom
>probably not even realizing the irony of your situation because you posted it without reading your own post and disappeared
you dun goofed, OP
>>
>>18557685
Yea, this phenomen is called basic bitch. They are young, pretty, not fat and have 10 boys like you hitting on them. But soon they will hit the wall, all the boys will drop them ans they will turn into these 30+ girls who at work constantly babble about
>all good boys dissappeared
while their bioogical clocks tick loudly.

Whenever you hunt for girls, it is wrong place, try different places. Tried online dating yet? And still, good luck finding non spoiled basic bitch princess. They are majority.
>>
>>18557700
Not OP but how is it irony? from what I read he's annoyed that he has to have his shit 100% together for some bitch who has none of hers but requires him to have it plus some sparkling personality. I understand his pain, its a kick in the nuts for flies to lay down the rules to become king.
>>
>>18557765

online dating is 15 matches in 3 weeks and no one texts back.

i pick them up at uni. i think thats where the more educated women are. but even at uni they are immature and behave like they are a princess.

waiting for the wall is not an option. honestly i think there is no such thing like the wall. those girls will find someone who dedicated his life to her and will do everything she wants him to do. there are many men with no dignity.
>>
File: crazy girls.jpg (144KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
crazy girls.jpg
144KB, 800x800px
>>18557775
>>18557784
Did you know you can be easily single, fap and dont date until you spot the girl you like?

Dont fall for society meme
>boy needs girl for not being worthless
that is girls invention so they dont have to move a finger in the dating gamek. Simply be single for a while. No big deal.

And look for girls elsewhere. Everybody still in school is immature as fuck no matter their age. Also lowering your standards works well. There are girls who has never been on real date, try them.
>>
>>18557775

exactly this. girls have high demands but they don't offer anything, don't know how to keep up a conversation and complain that all men suck.

men only suck because you have to keep princes satisfied, which is impossible. if you give in to her demands she will losse respect and her demands will grow. if you dont give in, she will find someone who does. all women i know have had several relationships, which only lasted 1 year max and it's always the guys fault.
>>
>>18557794

>boy needs girl for not being worthless

yes, this nags on my self confidence. the main point why i want a girlfriend is because i want someone close to me. someone like a really good best friend, someone you can rely on.
i was never able to rely on any gf so far. they stayed with me as long as i could entertain them. when i needed help, they dumped me.

regarding immaturity. these girls are around 25. my ex gf was 27 and she used to make soap bubbles on her balcony. i dont think that they will suddenly mature
>>
>>18557794
I've been single for about 3 years my friend so I know full well about the dating meme and of course I'm just fapping till she comes along. My issue is that I'm simply burnt out. I get tinder matches and women talk to me in real life, but I'm so exhausted with the bullshit with women and dating that I simply give up once I get her attention because unless she offers sex then there's nothing else to gain. I merely enjoy the chase now. I'll flirt and be perverted as the day is long, but I'm probably not gonna ask you out on a serious date or devote any real time to you. So many females have wasted my time, so I get no joy for courting anymore. If we talk and you want my dick, fine. If you want me to do this whole show and dance though then forget it. women aren't worth that much to me anymore.
>>
>>18557818

im done with the show too. even the thought of having to do this shit again makes me cringe. getting their attention and chatting is fine for me, but i dont see myself going for a relationship anytime soon.
>>
>>18557816
>i want
Cool. Now since you know what you want, try your best to work in order to get it. Nobody on this planet is entitled for anything except dying alone.

>soap bubbles
Isnt sign of immaturity. You are like people who says you cant play video games as an adult. You can do WHATEVER YOU WANT as adult since nobody but YOURSELF can decide.

Stop whining and do something. Or dont do anything and die alone. Works both ways. And know this
>quality girls are married and or in long term relationships their whole lives simply because they are THAT valuable and rare
so you literally have to go through tons of bitches to find one non bitch. Good luck on the hunt!

>>18557818
Sounds almost like you give up.
:-)
>>
>>18557840
could be my man. at this point I'm not gonna deny that I've thrown in the towel for a bit.
>>
if anyone here's older than 30. do women mature by that age ?
>>
>>18557816
>>18557818
Look here, though from other side of barricade >>18557827
>>
>>18557840

during the honeymoon she seemed like a person i can rely on. 3 months after we met it was "me, me, me".

those rare women who are wifematerial seem like unicorns to me. actual unicorns that don't exist and you only here stories avout them. and that only while the dude can entertain her.
>>
>>18557869

> i am pretty and shy, so you got to bring more to the table.
> i can have every guy i want, so you better make effort.

thats a shitty post.

also i am fine with an average 5-6/10 girl, who is not sitting at home all day demand me to entertain her.
>>
>>18557818
>I get tinder matches and women talk to me in real life, but I'm so exhausted with the bullshit with women and dating that I simply give up once I get her attention because unless she offers sex then there's nothing else to gain. I merely enjoy the chase now
This is exactly how I feel
Girls drain me without any real outcome
I was heartbroken like 5 or 6 times, still didnt manage to fuck anyone, now I feel like giving up
>>
>>18557953

so does this make us beta, or are we just ugly ?
>>
>>18557970
Unlucky if wishful thinking.
>>
>>18557970
Somewhere in the middle. Dick in a glass box
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.