[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

qu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: vlcsnap-220258.png (596KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-220258.png
596KB, 640x480px
I have a group of friends that I've known for most of my life but I have come to realize that regardless of all the things I do, I get the shit end of the stick. I'm the only one who apologizes, admit hes wrong, show up on time, tries to fix the situation, be there for others, or at least tries to change myself to make things better for the group. But no one else does anything, we still have the guy who care less about anyone in the group and rages the hardest when we play games, or the guy who always insists hes correct and refuses to admit he is stupid, or the guy with the sensitive feelings who can't take it when he isn't invited to things or if someone disagrees with him just a little. All these guys take it to the extreme but if I stand up for myself or disagree with someone, its causing drama and makes people uncomfortable. But of course they let everyone else get a free pass or tip toe around the sensitive people. I'm unsure if I'm the issue here in thinking that I'm holding them to a higher standard or if I'm just pretending that these group of people were my friends and should just cut my ties with them.
>>
>>18557495
Seems like you are growing up and taking some form of responsibility while they are still playing "muh vidya games!". Cut your losses.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.