[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in college , have a very cute gf and I still have thoughts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 178604079002202.jpg (56KB, 463x658px) Image search: [Google]
178604079002202.jpg
56KB, 463x658px
I'm in college , have a very cute gf and I still have thoughts about elementary school girls.
What is wrong with me?
>>
File: 1471410282278.jpg (5KB, 161x156px) Image search: [Google]
1471410282278.jpg
5KB, 161x156px
FUCKING NORMIE LEAVE THE 2D LOLIS TO US!
>>
>>18557462
This is something you don't talk about with anyone anywhere ever.

Delete this thread and move on with your life.
>>
>>18557468
xD ....uhmm yea I told 1 or 2 friends when I was in highschool about this
>>
>>18557470
>xD
Stop

>uhmm yea I told 1 or 2 friends when I was in highschool about this

Look don't go around telling everyone you know about this shit, especially people who know you.

I have thoughts with 10-12 year old girls but I don't spout it out because of how it could easily ruin my life if I did so. Really only one person knows and that's my girlfriend.

Really its not what you've thought but what you're willing to do or have done. Stop jerking it to loli as much.
>>
>>18557470
Then you fucked up.

>>18557488
This guy fucked up too. He gave nuclear ammunition to someone who is highly likely to reveal such information due to the nature of their relationship should things go south.
>>
>>18557492
>>18557488
You might think that and I thought that for a long time dating her. There is somethings that have to be said though, interestingly enough it didn't not bother her at all and sometimes she pokes fun.

>He gave nuclear ammunition to someone who is highly likely to reveal such information due to the nature of their relationship should things go south.

Except she's going to be in an entirely different city, not only that but it's going to be incredibly easy for me to deny it since I don't fit the description of a typical pedo at all.
>>
>>18557501
you......but how lol...is this what I think it is...
>>
File: normie alert.jpg (6KB, 324x343px) Image search: [Google]
normie alert.jpg
6KB, 324x343px
fuck off normie, hands off our lolis!!!
>>
>>18557501
>bbbbbut this
>bu bu bu that

You can rationalize it all you want but people's lives have been ruined from just accusations alone no evidence. Is it unlikely sure, but you still made a stupid decision, just admit it. No shame in it.
>>
>>18557507
By your logic it wouldn't even matter if I told her or not, because "lives have been ruined from accusations alone no evidence." Your argument contradicts itself.
>>
>>18557515
The point I was making is that this kind of stuff doesn't need much of anything to end lives and careers without you adding fuel to a potential fire.

Why can't you admit that you made a dumb decision confiding this to anyone let alone your GF? There's people who would think murder more acceptable than being a pedo whether or not you acted on it.

You're a fool, even worse an arrogant fool.
>>
>>18557462
You actually need to see a therapist.
You need help.
>>
>>18557521
You're just dumb, anon.
>>18557515
This guy makes a good point.
>>
>>18557533
>>18557515

Yes the guy telling people to be cautious about confiding in other people a fucking awful widely frowned upon (putting it lightly) secret is dumb.

Fucking mental midgets.
>>
>>18557521
Look a girl can fuck my reputation up in anyway no matter what whether that be a rape accusation or pedo accusation. The only way I really can get around with that is just simply picking the right girl (or not dating at all).

>Why can't you admit that you made a dumb decision confiding this to anyone let alone your GF?

Because I genuinely think you're wrong for my situation. Yes there was a risk for the relationship but not for my life given my situation, that's a bit over dramatic.

You know, finding and talking to them someone you really know and trust is better than bottling a huge secret in for what seems like nearly a decade.

I respect your opinion and I completely agree that there are situations where I would DEFINITELY not reveal it. Overall though it felt better talking about it though.
>>
you need to get chemically castrated
>>
>>18557552
I agree that it should be ok for people to confide their feelings and it would be healthy to do so, but we don't live in a perfect world.

Being branded a pedo is the scarlet letter of our time. You can't shake it once it's there without life altering shit. I'm glad you feel that it has "worked" for you but until you and your girlfriend split you can't be 100% sure about who you trust with such information nor can you be sure how she may use such information. Sure she could "make it all up" even if you never told her but the idea is firmly planted in her head now whereas before it may never cross her mind post-relationship. Breakups can bring the worst out in people. Call me paranoid but loose lips sink ships.

That's all I have to say about the matter.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.