[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on third wave feminism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_9064.jpg (23KB, 300x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9064.jpg
23KB, 300x420px
Thoughts on third wave feminism?
>>
Shouldn't even be called feminism
>>
All waves of feminism are bad, third wave is just expanding on previous bullshit.
>>
>>18557421
Reroll
>>
>>18557414
Turns away from the second wave in dangerous ways, lacks focus on important matters, sells out and ignores woc and poor women. Not a fan, but don't really hate it.
>>
>>18557414
Is actually just sexism in disguise, and has expanded to be racist as well. On top of that, many of it's members seem to be pro-censorship, with the idea that people shouldn't have the right to offend others, and define themselves what is offensive and what isn't.

They might not be aware of it, but they've become everything they rallied against, and they're okay with it because it's them doing it now, and not it being done to them.
>>
File: feminazi.jpg (14KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
feminazi.jpg
14KB, 222x227px
3rd wave feminism in a nutshell
>>
File: 26a05e5f3f34b652.jpg (130KB, 503x810px) Image search: [Google]
26a05e5f3f34b652.jpg
130KB, 503x810px
>>18557414
>>
>thoughts

Seldom do they settle for reasonable discussions, much less civility of even the most basic variety...

Why would I spare them thought?

>Honestly, they're going to be on the ends of violent attacks if they keep on as they are and they'll have stripped us of our right or ability to protect them. It's tragic irony, but soon enough they really will be asking for it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.