[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im running away TODAY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Ok, so me and my friend are running away today(we got the idea last night lol) and he's got me a plane ticket today in the evening and we're gonna meet at our destination. His parents are freaking but they're not stopping him, mine would be freaking if they knew and Im literally gonna run away to the airport today.

This is really urgent and Im more stressed than ever. What do I need to take me with me? What must I not forget so that my run away is SUCCESSFUL??
>>
>>18557299

money and a legal 18+ ID
>>
>>18557299
This is shit you should have planned before you know the day you are actually running away.

>>18557310
>money and a legal 18+ ID

Pretty much what this guy said, start looking for a job. If you don't have money you're fucked unless your idea of a good time is fighting with homeless people.
>>
Good luck OP
>>
>>18557310
>money and a legal 18+ ID
I have a EU passport thats still valid for a while. I have a little bit of cash but my friend is bringing most of our money, he's been saving up for a while for this and ran out of patience last night and just suddenly said that we're going today.

I'm only taking a backpack so what should I stuff in there? How many clothes? Deodorant? What else?
>>18557320
Thanks
>>
>>18557328
>I'm only taking a backpack so what should I stuff in there? How many clothes? Deodorant? What else?
What you need...?
>>
>>18557299

slow down there buckeroo.
What are your goals?

Are you striking it out as a big boy, here and now? Or just getting away from the senpai? Do you have dreams that you will work towards? Or are you fine with ending up a piss scented bum in a dumpster someday?

I'll tell you what you Don't need to take with you, and that's drugs. If you wanna pull shit like this and really be SUCCESSFUL, it's time to grow up and realize that drugs on the regular will only hold you back.

As for what you need, depends on what your living arrangement is going to be, but if you're starting out bumming it, your staple pack will be:

-knife
-2 lighters
-cheap tent, blanket
-LED flashlight if you don't have a phone
-swiss army knife
-knowledge of the nearest library where you're going
-knowledge of where the free food is
-toothbrush + paste
-PEOPLE SKILLS

That said, it sounds like you're just fucking around in teen years.
>>
>>18557333
That's what Im asking, cuz there's probably something Im forgetting.
>multiple boxers
>favourite t shirts
>at least 2 hoodies
>couple pants
>glasses
>some socks
>my favourite hat
>pen and paper?(in case I need it)
>phone and charger(not that I'll have internet)
>wallet
>passport and tickets obviously
>toothbrush
>deodorant

What else???
>>
>>18557338
Well I don't know what it's gonna be exactly either. For now we're just trying to to run away and my pal said we'll sort out any problems once we get there.
As for accomodation goes we'll be sleeping in a tent and we got some shady unclear plans about the money for the longer run. In any case we have enough for a while.
>-cheap tent, blanket
He's bringing a tent, guess I gotta take my own blanket
>>
>>18557365
Ever heard the term dirty kids?
If not, you will.
young alt crowd vagabond creative and/or anti establishment types that roam about. trainhopping, hitchhiking, caravaning, commune-developing.

What I'm saying is that there'll be others doing what you're doing. Make friends with the right ones, not the shady ones. Learn how to see who someone is just by looking into their eyes, this is crucial.

For money, if you're artsy and shit, bring a guitar, play music with your friend, unless you're willing to fly a sign. Or you can make wirewrap crystal necklaces and sell them, create art and sell it, etc. There's a lot of creative things you can do. If you're too dumb or boring to do creative things, then all you'll have to suckle on, unless you have a job, is the mercy of the passersby, which is pretty lame.

But some churches will give out free weekly food bags to the bums in some areas, as well as do hobo feeds on a weekly basis usually. This is good to know because Food is Free; you don't want to be spending your money on food unless it's absolutely necessary or a special occasion. You can honestly get pretty far and do a lot without money, so from now on, you're a reborn jew. Make it smart, spend it smart.

Other than that, just seek 2 things: True Satisfaction, and Self Development. Don't get caught walking circles with all the other retards, because street life will introduce you to a lot of people with no ambitions, little to no sanity, and of course no future. Travel through it, and do well to get along, but don't stick around. Rise up.
>>
>>18557404
Last thing, for oddjobs or seasonal gigs, craigslist is the way to go, hence part of the need of knowing where libraries are.

Easy things like moving jobs. In summer and sometimes in fall there will be moving companies, some legit to a T, some under the table, that just need extra guys. Craigslist is a good way to find this, as well as friends that aren't bums. Bums don't tend to have business connections of any sort lol.

Best jobs you can do for now are under the table to keep you free of legalities and hassles.
And if you're even a moderately attractive young man, know that there's going to be a lot of creepy old fags that want to suck your dick and give you money. You can actually get a lot of free shit out of these losers if you work those people skills, but don't let those gaylords touch you bro. Be opportunistic, but tasteful.
>>
File: 1449390693540.jpg (615KB, 2151x1606px) Image search: [Google]
1449390693540.jpg
615KB, 2151x1606px
This is obviosuly a troll thread, but just in case anyone else is this stupid.. don't do it.

Save money, get a good education and when you are rolling on a fat stack of money, explore the world the right way.
>>
>>18557404
>>18557426
Thanks
>>
>>18557299

Money, and ID.
Knife
Wallet
Backpack and clothes

Take your phone but turn that shit off unless you really need it.
>>
>>18557299
What are you, fucking 12?
>>
File: survival-guide.jpg (35KB, 578x331px) Image search: [Google]
survival-guide.jpg
35KB, 578x331px
Step 1: quit being a normie fag
Step 2: get a tent
Step 3: get a bunch of canned beans and live off of it.
Step 4: realize you forgot the can opener and starve
Step 5: either stop here and go back home or continue on to step 6
Step 6: use the useless cans of beans as hunting tools (basically throw them at wildlife and hope they die)
Step 7: with food temperarily not a problem craft hunting tools like pointy sticks so it wont be a problem while food is not a problem at the time being.
Step 8: use your engineering skills you learned from the beach from making sand castles and make a mud castle
Step 9: live like shrek
Step 10: live a long good life and die
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.