[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

crush on my camgirl coworker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8404.jpg (53KB, 583x388px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8404.jpg
53KB, 583x388px
so basically im a 29 year old guy who has a gf but I also have a massive crush on my coworker and made a thread about it here >>18508888

so I didnt really decide to do anything drastic, just subtley started spending more time around her at work and got to know her more and things have been great.

the thing is, I found out she sells nudes on the side and cams sometimes. I only found out because I kind of peeked over her shoulder while she was checking her phone and saw her twitter account username and looked it up... i feel horrible for how much I jerked off when I got home just from the teaser stuff she posts. I have a hard time being around her now without thinking about it.

1) how do I deal with this
2) would it make me a bad manager if I set up a fake identity online so I could buy her content and not know it's me
>>
and I want to clarify that I have zero interest in blackmail, trying to get her in trouble other this, reporting it to a higher up, etc. I dont think they'd care much anyway because theres nothing tying her to the organization on her page and theres nothing really specifically saying who she is, her whole name and which state she's in isnt even there. Id have no way of finding her on there if I didnt see it on her phone
>>
>>18557143
Youre disgusting and creepy. Dump your girlfriend she deserves better.
>>
>>18557337
Thats a little harsh
>>
>>18557143
Hold up. You made a thread, it got hardly any replies, so you made another while the original is still up? Fuck off
>>
>>18557354
That thread i linked is from over a week ago man
>>
You're in a fucking rut and your subconscious is seeking some kind of escape. This girl became the target.

Trust me, she can't possibly be as amazing as you said she was in that other thread - especially if she's a camwhore. But your mind and your psyche is looking for something to latch onto right now because you secretly hate your miserable life and you're approaching 30, so it's airbrushing away all of this girls flaws to make her seem the answer to everything.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.