[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unsure about leaving my current gf.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0216.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0216.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Basically I've been with my current gf for about 7 years. At first it was a one night stand but we decided to stick it together. To which we then proceeded to go to both collage and uni together. Now I graduated and moved to china, while she failed uni and is now having serious trouble getting over here. And now I've found a nice cute Chinese who I want to take it to the next level.

What should I do?

Should I leave my current gf or stay with here and perhaps regret it?
>>
>>18556971
Always go with the asian cutie. They will ruin your life and make you feel good about it.
>>
>>18556971
You made the worse mistake a man could make. You "sticked" toghether to someone you don't actually love

Dump her so she doesn't waste her time trying to reach you in china, and congrats on scaring an apparently noce girl
>>
>>18557035
The thing is I did actually love her even when we "broke up" for a year it was like we was still together. But now these past few months I just feel like a different person. But when some one recently asked me do I love my gf my response was "I guess".
>>
And I know the current gf would be destroyed if I left her. Since I worried in her mind she would be proven right because she was the only person who didn't want me to leave in the first place.
>>
>>18556971
Ldr dont work. Shoulda talked to her b4 hand that if somehow yall cant be in china together, yall be apart and the relationship will end. Hell when I went to the military I had a discussion like this with my girl who I had a relationship with for 4 years.
>>
>>18557093
We did talk but it boiled down to ldrs are easier now due to Skype FaceTime and shit. And our plan was that she would get over here as fast as possible.

Since at first I was only coming here for 15 months but now i see my future as here.
>>
>>18557108
And now she's not just looking at shanghai(where i live) but also places like Beijing or even as far as Vietnam.
>>
>>18557108
Quit dicking around and get it over with. Break up with her and start getting deep in some Chinese pussy. If you're having these doubts already then imagine trying to break up with her AFTER she's moved here. Imagine that headache. You're on a different path in life and your GF needs to figure her shit out on her own.

t. guy who stayed in China awhile
>>
>>18557072
Also China guy again you can't let this shit bother you. People break up, and life moves on. Yea things suck for awhile. We've all be there, but do you want to stick around with someone who failed school and now wants to move to China to do what exactly? She can't work there if she doesn't have a work visa, and she can't teach English without a degree and teaching certificate (yes there's exceptions but those are getting rarer and rarer, it isn't the 90's anymore.) So know you're there working and she's just there sitting on your dime.

She needs a reality check OP.
>>
>>18557136
Thank you, you have given me a lot the think about.
>>
>>18557177
It's the best for the both of you. You get to move on and experience things a lot of people will never get the chance to (working abroad, meeting new people, etc) while she either grows up and realizes she has to take care of herself and her future or she finds another schmuck to mooch on.

Some of my fondest memories where leaving the baggage behind I had here in the states when I lived in China for awhile, no it's not a perfect place but I had a lot of fun and did a lot of growing up and became a better person and man for it. Take advantage of this opportunity.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.