[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf has no one else.. can I dump her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

So I've been with this girl for almost six years now, we have an 18 month old boy(the best), but things were never really good between me and her. We've basically argued on and off weekly, but now daily, since the start. She's a victim of child abuse from a foster home in way people write books about. She's been cut off from any family she's known as a result of running away and pressing charges on them at 16. I helped her find her real mom and dad who were drug addicts and her mom died shortly after she met her and her dad is now MIA. This is why I stayed with her. I can't imagine how hopelessly sad she would be without me there supporting her. When we argue now she talks about killing herself, but we argue everyday and now it's over little things and I feel like I'm miserable. Absolve me, anons... can I dump her?
>>
I'm in the same situation .girl who's parents died and we have a 2 year old daughter. Really opinionated and mean woman.. it doesn't get better. We've been going on for 10 years. Shell just get worse, it's up to you if you want to leave her
>>
>>18556842
Why on earth did you put a baby in her if you're just gonna dump her.
She's gonna kill your kid in a murder suicide.
FFS don't put babies in girls you aren't married to, fucking use a condom you fucking retard.
>>
>>18556860
Good advice if it was prior to the whole birth thing. Children just make the women so much h worse to the father, at least in my situation >>18556857
>>
>>18556860
H-her history of past attempts will surely win me custody, right anon?
>>
>>18556863
Well you're both in it for the long haul, because now you've got your kids life on the line. Gotta stay with the crazy to keep your kid alive. This is your punishment for not using a condom.

Next time, don't dick crazy and if you're gonna, fucking wrap it up.
>>
>>18556867
Only you can get custody, if you try hard.
>>
File: 1476148979122.png (67KB, 228x228px) Image search: [Google]
1476148979122.png
67KB, 228x228px
>>18556867
Friend's half brother was awarded to his crack whore mother who was hospitalized for ODing literally a month before the custody hearing,
because his father "lived in a bad neighborhood"

That kid will ALWAYS go to the mother unless she's literally in jail. And even then she'll still get custodial rights when she's out of the slammer.

Besides, suicide attempts mean nothing. 90% of the population has depression and has attempted suicide these days. It's not anything shocking anymore.
>>
You really should have left these women before strapping them down with a child. They would have had a chance to pull themselves out of their misery and build a new life on their own, but now they have the responsibility of a child with someone who doesn't even want to be with them. Good job.
>>
OP here,
Basically my plan is I know I have the ultimate bargaining chip which is stability and my family(who welcomed her with open arms). I just want to try and break her down military style by calling her out on bullshit everytime. I tried the opposite approach before by listening to her side, telling her mine, which usually took hours and ended in stalemate. But I gotta live my life now, I think I'll just tell her how its gonna be and bank on that she won't leave me
>>
Don't think about yourself or your girlfriend anymore. That kid should be more important to you guys than yourselves. If you leave her she'll stick to raising him alone and she might just make him hate you or something. You should do what's best for your kid not for yourself. And if she asks just tell her that your kid is the most important thing. I honestly think that if two people are together only because of a kid they both have a lot of balls to do that.

Think about what leaving her might to do your kids future. He should be your primary concern man.

I know it's tough and from what I can tell she still prioritizes herself over her kid. I honestly don't know of a solution to remedy the situation between you two for right now, but it will get better man. Just think of when your kid is older and you'll be glad you stuck with her so that way you could support him and her. I'm sure raising the kid will help fix the relationship somehow as long as you guys prioritize the kid and its future
>>
>>18556869
I mean I could accept that but its kind of a defeatist attitude. Rather just fix what I have and brainwash her or something idk
>>
>>18556890
Or lock her ass out and electrify your windows and doors in case she gets squirrelly.. I've thought about it
>>
>>18556874
I'm probably the greatest dad ever and have a stable family. She would essentially be a single mom, no family $12,000 in debt w no car
>>
>>18556879
sorry your friend lives in nigger territory. only white male judges get elected around here and i have a friend, same situation(nice neighborhood though) who got awared full custody. i believe in me
>>
>>18556890
Strike that, she's gonna double murder suicide.
>>
>>18556912
Yeah, that's exactly what "bad neighborhood" meant lol. Niggerland.

But, compared to the bad HOUSE where his mom brings home dozens of black dudes to gang bang her while she does coke off their dicks, it was kind of a funny verdict.
>>
>>18556882
Well there's nothing I can do about the past, kiddo
>>18556892
no, ive thought about that, shes a horrible parent. she never takes him out of the house because hes "too much to handle" and sits on her phone all day talking to girls i allow her to have lesbian hook ups with while hes fussing for attention, i know this working night shifts and comming home trying to sleep to the sounds of my kid begging for his mom
>>
>>18556923
>sits on her phone all day talking to girls i allow her to have lesbian hook ups with

So she's cucking you for other girls?

hahahahahahahahaha
Post pics of her body. I wanna know how fat she is
>>
>>18556915
kek
probably shouldn't buy that gun then..
>>
>>18556923
Well if you do leave her will you try to keep you guys's kid?
>>
>>18556927
no she's hot actually(I'm not that retarded), and there is no cucking with females. wtf is she gonna do, get pregnant and I have to raise a bastard child to usurp my lineage? no fuckwad, lesbians are hot and she likes the attention, theres no replacing the master D
>>
>>18556937
Absolutely. I'll be unnecessarily unscrupulous in doing so, if need be. Little Booger is my life
>>
File: 1412311297500.jpg (14KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1412311297500.jpg
14KB, 413x395px
>>18556930
Keep an eye on the kitchen knives too
>>
>>18556920
the nigger coke dick snorting is hearsay tho
>>
>>18556951
Wish you good luck, hope you can get stuff settled for the best.
>>
Give me her number, I'll seduce her away from you.
>>
>>18556969
thanks anon, truth be told I've been in court three times
>first DUI: $1500 lawyer, $5000 fine, one year driving suspension
>second DUI: represent myself, $1500 fine, one year driving suspension, make landmark ruling that now allows people in my county to push the start date of their probation back
>PFA(crazy ex): no lawyer, in the 1% of defendants who don't get the PFA enacted against them. took 15 minutes to prove my innocence against claims of rape and stalking

I'd be the only lawyer I'd hire
>>
>>18556842
If you don't want to leave her go see a fucking couple or marriage counselor.
>>
>>18556977
sorry, anon, though noble, i must protect you. this is my cross to bang- ahem, bear
>>
>>18556989
Don't be a pussy. I'm beta male cuck with a good job. I can provide stability and let her run all over me. If you live in any major city in Amerca, I can just move out since my company has work everywhere. You get your kid, your ex has a new chew toy, and I get to -feel- like a bull chad for a short moment in my life.
>>
>>18556988
a counsellor will tell me to accept her or leave. but she herself is a selfish person who probably can't survive on her own. i feel like there has to be some way to get her to change. she admits shes difficult and crazy, maybe theres a way to start that convo without triggering a meltdown
>>
>>18556997
Thats disgusting and terrible and I hope you suffer extreme heartache for the words you just used right now.
>>
>>18556945
>no she's hot actually

>no pics

Nah I don't believe you.

>wtf is she gonna do, get pregnant and I have to raise a bastard child to usurp my lineage?

You underestimate just how irrational a woman can get just to have a slightly more tolerable environment.
>>
>>18556999
That's already a positive sign. At least she acknowledges her faults. That's the first step to change.
>>
>>18557012
>she's not hot until you prove it
not relevant, and shitty bait

also, you underestimate my level of surveillence on her, she doesn't go anywhere without her phone and i have it so i can see all her messages from home and have all her passwords. i've caught minor things but nothing crossing a line to blow my cover
>>
>>18557018
thank you it took forever. we just had an argument before she left for work and even now shes messaging me being all happy. i think shes opening up to being i guess reprogrammed so to speak
>>
>>18557031
How are you going to attempt this reprogramming?

Asking for a friend.
>>
>>18557038
kek
well I'm in a unique position, idk how else this would work, but I'm going to constantly call her out on stuff that doesn't make sense, she was raised on leftist indoctination and a sort of slave/master system in her childhood home, so anything she does that hints at that try and call her out. this will make her blow up to try and get me to back down, but I'll continue pressing until she has a meltdown. she freaks out, i distract her with food or something, she calms down, repeat process. this will hopefully train her brain to avoid thinking in the terrible way she was brought up by avoiding areas of thought that I'll berate her for. like old school wife training without the beatings
>>
>>18557060
That's too extreme for me unfortunately :(
>>
Stick with her, you are the solution. Don't become the problem. You don't matter, you are second, that little boys life matters so much more than your feelings. Be a daddy not a bitch.
>>
>>18557127
>don't be a bitch
oh spare me master, I'll do as u say now lol
no seriously, I am doing whats best for my young ward. She'll give him a complex the way she is. I honestly can raise this child alone until i find someone who actually is a redpilled qt
>>
File: 1495203073412.png (254KB, 579x458px) Image search: [Google]
1495203073412.png
254KB, 579x458px
>>18556842
If you legitmately don't love her anymore and have no desire to make it work then the easiest solution would be to leave. Ultimately it'd be healthier for your son then him growing up watching a loveless relationship.

If you do have some desire deep down to stay, have you considered getting her into therapy? Perhaps some individual therapy for her, as it seems like she's still suffering from her time in foster care and isn't adequately bonding with your son, and perhaps couples therapy to work on the issues you guys have?
>>
>>18557172
(((therapy)))
honestly shes agreed to let me hypnotize her before...
ya know?
>>
>>18556842

Just cheat on her dude. Girls like that will stay with you if you're good to them. And the stress relief you get will probably make your relationship better.
>>
File: 1499148254755.png (240KB, 432x429px) Image search: [Google]
1499148254755.png
240KB, 432x429px
>>18557193
Well I would highly suggest opposed to attempting to hypnotize her just going to legitmate psychiatrist to both get some sort of handle on her shit, and honest it sounds like she needs to be medicated if she's constantly threatening to kill herself.
>>
>>18556890

That's some trailer park shit

>>18556923

Well you can't let her have lesbian hook ups... The fuck...

Maybe she's a dumb bitch and a shit mom. Don't expect so much from any woman. In the end she is your investment, and the kid IS partially hers.

You will rub off on the child more than her if it's a boy anyway. This is a complete fact. Just as long as it doesn't die it will be fine.

Just don't let her have lesbian hookups that's fucked
>>
>>18556842
if she really loved you she wouldn't have gotten fat.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.