[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Often dreams about the same girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: Steven.jpg (38KB, 432x454px) Image search: [Google]
Steven.jpg
38KB, 432x454px
As the title sad, in the past few days I've had dreams about the same girl. Nothing that special content wise, we just talked on facebook and I'd usually wake up after it. What we talked about, I can't say since it was blurry and I didn't see shit, but I'd always wake up and check my facebook to see if she sent something new or was online. We aren't friends for a long time, it all began a month and half ago when we met at a concert and have been talking since, because we're a couple of hundred kilometers apart.

Can someone explain if this means something, which I'm sure it does, since having the same person multiple times in a span of a week surely must mean something. Help appreciated, thanks in advance.
>>
>>18556627
Okay irl do yall fb talk a lot? Like hrs n hrs throughout the day?

The drawback is that y'all live far apart from each other. Unless you're going to meet up soon then the dream means nothing. It is the last thing that you did before you fell asleep so it is fresh on your mind when you are sleeping.
>>
>>18556639
Yeah, we talked a lot since we met.

We are supposed to meet this autumn, but I think there's more at play here, I might have legitimately developed feelings for her that bypass friendship and I think that's the reason why I suffer, because I know she'll never be mine and that the chances for it are non-existent. I probably should cut her off and move on, but I just can't, she means too much for me in order to do so. I'm not even hoping I'll be with her, I just want her to be content with her life and have a good one, nothing more or less than that.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.