[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a 2/10 gurl. I also have a 2/10 ability to connect with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2017-03-06-18-37-25.png (708KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-06-18-37-25.png
708KB, 720x1280px
I am a 2/10 gurl. I also have a 2/10 ability to connect with other people. And I'm 20. Cutting out calories has helped me lose dozens of pounds in three months, but I'm still fairly unhealthy. I just look...Worn out? It's depressing that this is the face that I have to show the world. Most days are down days.

How do I cope with looking like this? Is there some sort of silly psycho-ritual that ...? I know it's stupid, but I'm in great pain and I need help. I know I'll be alone forever but I at least want to become someone who's able to stand up and take it with grace, you know? I wanna be a force of nature and not cower like I'm goddamned doing now...
>>
That might help*? Yeah, I'm guilty for phoneposting.
>>
I highly doubt you're actually 2/10. Keep losing weight and try to focus on improving yourself. The better you feel about yourself the more people will be drawn to you, generally speaking.
>>
>>18556547
If you're looking for advice, you have to be ready to implement it. You're cheating yourself if you just want to beat around the bush with the issue and only listen to advice instead of taking it. That said, being active in improving your health and going out of your comfort zone, such as talking to others even if it's uncomfortable sometimes, is the biggest start to not feeling so useless. Lay off heavily processed food, or even just eating mass amounts of it, and then take yourself outside and start walking. Work up to going outside and running. Wear what makes you feel good and surround yourself with people that make you feel good. If you're looking for a step by step, go ask more direct questions. If you want to improve your life, listen to what I said and make some damn changes instead of posting on 4chan.
>>
>>18556547
Pics or we can't help.
>>
>>18556695
THis. You don't even have to show your tits.
>>
I will always suggest this, and I know its easier said than done, but don't care about what other people think about you. Only your opinion of yourself should matter. If you truly feel you want to better your heath and your lifestyle, then do it. Your world should revolve around you, not others.

That being said, it doesn't mean you should completely disregard others and be an ass to everyone. It simply means that it's YOUR life.
>>
>>18556547
What do you do for a living?
>>
>>18556547
are you a virgin? if you aren't you cant be that ugly

and if you are, it doesn't mean you're as bad as you think. focus on other parts of your life, have a good body, work hard in school, and other things can make your life good. I know lots of fun guys that go after total plain janes as long as they're cool and fun to be around (and not total hambeasts)
>>
>>18556764
> it doesn't mean you're as bad as you think.
can confirm this as a guy, always thought I was ugly, average at best. Come to find out i'm actually a low 8/high 7, just a social reject lol. Your perception of yourself does fucking wonders.
>>18556695
also honestly this.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.