[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help this girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 147988368517.png (270KB, 1024x876px) Image search: [Google]
147988368517.png
270KB, 1024x876px
Hey /adv/

So I met this guy on college. On june,I went to Italy for 2 weeks with him and some of my friends from my faculty
He then started to get really clingy with me
holding my hand,calling me beautiful,things like that.
Since then,we've been texting each other everyday. Right now I'm on math classes,and he comes to visit me and talk with me
I really like him,and I feel so happy and comfortable when I'm with him,I've never felt this way before with someone
but the thing is that he has a gf.
One of my friends told me that he cheated on his ex gf with this girl.
I don't know if this guy really likes me or he's just acting like a friend
and If he likes me,should I give him the chance?

Please,I need some help with this.
>>
Once a cheater, always a cheater.
>>
File: 1492721199958.gif (4MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1492721199958.gif
4MB, 300x225px
Reminder that Mad Men is the most redpilled television show in history.
>>
>>18556543
He wants you asshole for sure BUT you need to ask yourself if you wanna be with a cheater

If you dont care if hes a cheater go for it give him the blowjobs

If you care then play it cool and if he trys to do a move on you and he is still in a relationship then forget about him il say

you better alone than with a retard PLUS if a guy is hitting on you then chances are that your attractive enough to get the attention of other guys

Pro tip: dont fall for guys that come and tell you nice things to the ear because thats what it sounds to mee reading you text
>>
Fuck him, and fuck him good.
>>
>>18556554
fpbp

>>18556543
Since many people asking for /adv/ have self destructive tendencies, chances are even if /adv/ gave the /adv/ not to do it, it's still going to happen due to self gratification and what not.

See ya in a few months when you make a regret post~
>>
>>18556543
If you don't, someone else will. Don't give up a great guy for nothing. You're 100% in the right to take whatever you want as long as it is in your power. It's the law of nature.
>>
>>18556646
this
>>
>>18556554
>>18556594
The cheater thing worries me a lot. I won't move any further if he's in a relationship.

>>18556646
I really like him,but I'm not 100% sure about his feelings,since he's still with his gf.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.