[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SCARED 2 DEATH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6787.jpg (95KB, 533x472px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6787.jpg
95KB, 533x472px
Okay /adv/, I'm afraid. I ended up going on a date with a female acquaintance who became a good friend afterward. I told my friend I liked her and wanted to stay friends. She was relieved but didn't want to reject me outright as to not hurt my feelings. This was also paired with the fact that she told me she had a boyfriend.

She admitted her boyfriend wasn't real after I confessed but here's what gets me: She wanted to tell me sooner and knew I would have been nicer and take her out to places. She... would've been somewhat content with me doing things with her without telling me directly, which hurt me. According to her, she was afraid I was going to try and court her again.

Don't get me wrong, though. She's an unbelievably sweet girl and we always hang out but, I want to be with her. We care about one another and we talk out any problems we might have.

I believe I was way too polite to actually make an impact and thus, we are friends instead of anything else. I'm afraid because I want to tell her that I'm not okay with being friends and that I want more.

Walking away from her is... scary. On one hand, I'm okay with being her friend. We've both learned from each other and we're close. On the other hand, my attraction to her is great. I want to speak up and walk away but this is really tough. I'm gonna lose a great friend if I do it.

What can I do?
>>
>>18556443
Sounds toxic. Let me greentext summarize:

>Yall good friends and went on a couple dates.
>She "lied" to you she had a bf
>Reason was she didn't want to hurt your feelings
>If she told u bf lie sooner, that means your hopes will go up and you will treat her to more expensive shit.

My question is: what do you get from this? Seems she gonna use you to spend stuff on her. Be real with her and call her out on this. If she want a sugar daddy she gotta give up the ass.
>>
Don't chase after someone who doesn't want you.
>>
>>18556617
Like I said, we're good friends. She hasn't ever asked me to buy her things and I haven't bought her anything, except dinner on the date. It was one date and she told me the lie to spare my feelings.
>>
>>18556768
If she aint truthful with ya then she doesnt respect ya. Spare feelings? Pls just tell the truth, you better be smashing that op or else a waste of time.
>>
>>18556798
Apart from the one lie, she's been 100% truthful my guy.
>>
>>18556631
That's the last thing I want to ever do. My wishful thinking is clouding my better judgement.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.