[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I be volunteering rent?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_3815.jpg (167KB, 1496x1235px)
IMG_3815.jpg
167KB, 1496x1235px
I'm 25 and still living with my parents, and they don't charge me rent. They keep Telling me that they are going to, but they've been saying that for about a year and haven't followed though. I'm open to the idea, since it's the obvious thing for an adult child to do when living at home, but I can't say I looking forward to it. I enjoy the freedom of being able to save my money and buy clothes and amenities when I need to without worrying about budgeting. But since they seem so reluctant to bring it up is it my responsibility to volunteer it for them?

If I do propose rent what's a reasonable amount for me to pay? I work part time with low pay and am making less than $500 a pay period (2 weeks). I also live in a big city with an expensive housing market, and I don't think I've seen livable 1 bedroom apartments or studios for less than about $1000/mo. I would essentially be renting two rooms and a bathroom, and I pay for about half of my own meals.
>>
I feel bad for your parents man, you're a huge fucking burden on them.

Get a real job and/or at least fucking work full time you freeloading sack of shit and move out. Move away even if the city is too expensive for you.
What the fuck is wrong with you that you're content living like this, have you no sense of pride or morals?
>>
>>18556395
Just give them money for rent even 150$ Or so will help them out
>>
I'm in an identical scenario.
>24
>less then 2k depending on min. wage hours i get
>no rent

but what i do pay is my mom's phone bill and half the car insurance. we share the car. so i pay roughly 200. 150-250 is good.
>>
>>18556401
Not a very helpful reply.

Maybe I should explain that I've been in school until recently, and my parents agreed to waiver rent until I finished, but they still haven't followed up on that. They are pretty well off financially, one with a six figure salary and the other not far behind, and even with me living with them they still feel comfortable taking extravagant vacations every year. They're not asking for rent because they need my help paying bills, but because they want to push me toward independence. I feel guilty too, but I've been reluctant to bring it up and I'm not sure how much to offer.
>>
How long until you graduate and what are you in school for?
>>
Ask them to charge you rent, but on the condition they put it in to an account until you can get your shit together.
>>
>>18556428
Already graduated, but I'm still working the same retail job I had in school. Degree in biology. Having a hard time finding an applicable job that isn't in health care.
>>
>>18556419
Not very helpful because you don't like the truth?

>25
>just finished school
You should have been done 2 years ago, so you either fucked around and went late, or fucked around, failed a bunch of classes, or changed majors a ton of times to prolong your time until you had to act like a real adult.

You're not burdening them on money, you're burdening them on independence. You think your parents don't wanna fuck in every room of their house without worrying about their kid walking in on them? They want you out and living your own life so they don't have to keep wondering how long their loser son is gonna be freeloading off them, until they die? What then? Are you even gonna be capable of taking care of yourself after they die? This is the shit that parents of severely retarded kids worry about.

You said it yourself, they want you to be independent. So why don't you work towards that instead of offering them the scrap change from you shitty min wage PART TIME job. Ffs you should at least be working full time.

Go make your parents proud, put that expensive ass degree I'm sure they at least partly if not fully bought for you, get a real job 40 hours a week, move out, get a gf, eventually give them some grandkids.
>>
>>18556442
> kids
Kids are fucking assholes
>>
>>18556442
You should strongly consider downing a couple shots of bleach.
>>
>>18556442
Not OP, but sounds like someone's bitter because their parents weren't as generous.
>>
>>18556449
When they end up like OP, yeah
>>18556452
Whatever man I'm not dragging my ass on getting a life because I'm too lazy to work and would rather take advantage of the people who literally gave me everything.
>>
>>18556437
This.
If your parents are financially comfortable, it wouldn't be a problem I'd imagine.
>>18556442
Guy said he has a degree in biology. It's not hard to hit 6 years if you're taking an intensive degree program.
>>18556461
You don't know where OP lives or what the economic situation is there. There were -zero- full time jobs available.
You come off as exceedingly bitter and entitled.
>>
>>18556459
My parents are paying for my degree in full, and I still work part time while doing 18 credit hours a semester to ensure my own living expenses.
When I graduate, I plan to never ask my parents for money again. Because that's what responsible people do. I recognize the gift I'm being given by my parents ensuring I won't be a hundred thousand dollars in debt like the rest of my peers. I'm not gonna take it lightly.
>>
>>18556395
31 here and live at parent's house.
Do you at least help with various chores around the house if need be? Cutting the grass, taking out trash, etc. any little thing. I do my best to help out.
I had a cousin in a similar situation living at my then grandparent's house far away from me (RIP grandparents :( ) and he really didn't help them out much if at all like I do for my own parents.
>>
>>18556461
You sound like a prick. A degree in biology isn't exactly in high demand unless anon goes in teaching or postgraduate degree to be marketable
>>
>>18556467
No such thing as NO full time jobs. Every fucking mcfats will have a position. He needs to work 40 hours a week if he has no other responsibilities, it doesn't have to be at the same job.

If there are no jobs in his field, he needs to move to a place where there are.

How on earth am /I/ entitled? I'm saying he needs to fucking NOT sponge off everyone else. OP is entitled to think that his parents should just stand around and let him sponge off them for the rest of their lives while maybe giving them pennies every now and then as "compensation".

You sound like you're equally a freeloading piece of shit who is too lazy to work at anything in life.

>>18556471
There are jobs somewhere. There are always jobs somewhere, OP can find them if he just looks. But it's easier to sit on his ass at home paying video games while his mommy washes his cum stained undies.
>>
>>18556468
>My parents are paying for my degree in full
Your parents pay for your degree, his parents pay his absolute basic living expenses. Your situation is hardly any different from his when it comes down to it. Get off your high horse.

OP: if you feel like you should pay, then offer to pay.
>>
>>18556467
Whoops. Forgot half a sentence. There were zero full time jobs when I graduated.
>>
>>18556482
????
I'm going to school so I can get a good paying job. This fucker has a degree I'm sure was bought by mommy and daddy and is still demanding living expenses. We are not the same in the slightest.
Get a job you fucking mooch.
>>
>>18556471
Or maybe just get a job and advancing in that job before going to college and getting a useful degree , ergo I go to uni online and work full time
>>
>>18556480
>40 hours
>full time
>at mcdonalds
Are you 60 years old?

I said you're entitled because you assume everyone lives in some metropolitan megacity like you do. There were no full time jobs. None. And the biometric engineering company I was planning to work at and had been guaranteed a job folded the year before I graduated.
>>18556493
>online
L M A O
M
A
O
>>
>>18556492
>This fucker has a degree I'm sure was bought by mommy and daddy
You're assuming that.

Not to mention, you haven't even graduated yet. You don't know anything about what it's like finding a job after you finish studying. It's easy to sit behind a keyboard and rant about how OP should get a full time job related to his degree, but you're not in his position and you have no experience to draw upon to give good advice.

And if his parents are happy to pay for his basic living costs, why are YOU so worked up over this? What's it to you if OP's parents are paying his living expenses?
>>
>>18556493
>I go to uni online
So you're one of those people who think they're smarter than they really are. Gotcha.
>>
>>18556510
Gets the same degree at a quarter the costs , Kirk have fun being cucked
>>18556505
I don't have a life , work , school , sleep
>>
>>18556505
Yes, you do mcfats part time and then wendy's part time if you really have NOOOOOOOOOOOO full time positions. There is no fucking excuse for not working 40 hours a week. If you absolutely cannot find full time work in your field, you find full time work SOMEWHERE.

And I've stated over and over, you fucking MOVE to where the jobs are you goddamn moron.
You are all entitled fucking freeloaders that if weren't for rich mommy you'd be fucking sucking down welfare because you just don't wanna work bc working is hard :(

>>18556508
>I have rich parents that are willing to let me freeload off them even though they desperately just want to kick me out.
>But they totally didn't buy my degree for me
Uh huh. I'm sure.

I know it's easy as pie to get a job at ANY min wage establishment. Go get a fucking full time job SOMEWHERE. You're only half reading what I write faggot, don't pretend to know anything if you aren't willing to read.

I'll say it again in big letters for you big baby

IF YOU CANNOT FIND FULL TIME WORK IN YOUR DEGREE YOU FIND FULL TIME WORK PERIOD.

You can be a day laborer, the fry cook, folding clothes, whatever, but you must work FULL TIME to not be a fucking huge waste of space.

I'm just telling OP the cold hard truth he and all you other fucking freeloading whiners don't want to hear. You're being a fucking burden on your parents and it disgusts me how all you ungrateful entitled little shits think it's ok to fuck over the people who love you most, and abuse that fact so you never have to work.
I'm not worked up at all, you faggots are the one on hyper defense because you know my statements threaten your diaper security getting mommy to feed and clothe and house while you shit your pants and eat cheetos all day.
>>
>>18556517
>I don't have a life , work , school , sleep
That explains why you're so irritable when you hear about someone who has a better life than you.
>>
>>18556517
Oh lawdy.
Abandon ship.
Enjoy your future career in middle management because you got 3/4ths of a degree at 1/2 the cost while neglecting any semblance of social skills.
>>18556523
Lmao I make 6 figures you dumb slut. Working two jobs is a surefire way to damage your health and get fired from one of them.
>le just move xd
Some people, not you clearly, have family and friends. You're in for a rude awakening in the next 15 or so years.
You should take a break dude. Go outside, go to a club, talk to your one friend. You seem stressed.
>>
>>18556525
> implying I was the other poster
Kek
I try my best even if it means no life so why not
>>
>>18556523
>Uh huh. I'm sure.
I'm not OP. I'm 24, and I live at home for free. I paid for 100% of my degree. It's not beyond the realm of belief that just because his parents are paying for his living costs that they didn't pay for his education.

And what makes you think OP hasn't made an effort to take on extra work so he DOES work full time? I've done nothing but work part time at a point in my life, and doing nothing for the majority of your time gets boring very quickly.

>I'm not worked up at all
You are objectively worked up. Plus you haven't answered why it matters to you if his parents are prepared to let him live with them rent free.
>>
>>18556529
No its not, the majority of the world works 40 hours a week just fine without killing themselves. The fact you think this is an outlandish claim just proves how lazy you are.

My grandparents live 5 states away, doesnt mean we're not still family. You go visit them.
You also make new friends. The friends you have here will likely move many times in their lives as their or their spouses jobs change locations.

Go get a fucking job faggot instead of pretending you make 6 figures but still think it's ok for people to freeload off their parents. You seem like a lazy fucking brat.

>>18556540
Because it's literally not hard to get a job. It may not be a job you like, but it's a job. If OP really fucking put the work into working full time he would be working full time. He even admitted he's not looking forward to not having 100% of his income to spend on bad dragon dildos and tendies.

I'm not worked up, it doesnt matter to me he lives with his parents. I'm just telling him hes a lazy fucking faggot and his parents probably would have aborted him if they knew he was going to just mooch off them his whole fucking life and be a burden on them until they die.

If you think that's me getting worked up, it's only because that's your reality too and are on the defensive.
>>
>>18556548
I'm done. You're clearly far too worked up to read posts fully and produce a coherent argument against them.
>>
>>18556553
Good, go get a job. You're clearly too lazy and triggered by being told what you are to continue to argue.

Take some yoga breaths anon, your panic attack will subside. And then you can go fill out an application to Taco Bell
>>
This thread has gotten really hostile really fast.

>>18556442
I'm a gril, but...
>You think your parents don't wanna fuck in every room of their house without worrying about their kid walking in on them?
lol, I doubt it. If I were gone their marriage would be over shortly after. I actually worry about my mom without me around. She doesn't exactly have anyone else to talk to.

But you're right, they want to know I'll be able to take care of myself without them. Of course finding a better job is key, and I'm looking for one, but I haven't found one yet and that's not what I'm asking about.

>>18556437
This is a good idea, but probably not entirely necessary for me. There's no need for them to hold my money in a special savings account for me as pseudo-rent. I'm good enough at saving it myself. I get anxious about money for some reason and like to hoard it. That's why I'd rather they just ask me for rent.

>>18556470
>Do you at least help with various chores around the house if need be?
I do, but mostly when asked. I take care of my own shit and take care of the family pets, but I don't help around the house much more now than I did in high school. I guess I am kind of a shitty daughter....

The consensus I'm getting from these posts is that I'm a shitty human being and that I should be volunteering a few hundred dollars rent. The last one answers my question, so thanks, I guess.
>>
>>18556584
You're asking the wrong questions then. Your motive behind this question is to ensure to your parents you aren't a complete waste of oxygen.

Moving out completely will accomplish this more than telling your parents "Uhhh well I have no intention of bettering myself or changing my lifestyle in any way, but how about I give you 3% of my paycheck every month? That'll cover it right?"
>>
>>18556596
>3%
I was thinking more like %30~%40
>>
>>18556548
40 hours isn't two jobs. There's a huge difference. That you don't know that shows how ignorant you are to the real world, schoolboy.
I have a job. Like I said, I'm a biometric engineer. Security field. 6 figures is incredibly common.
If you could read through your bitter jealous rage, you'd understand what I'm saying.
My parents supported me until I could get on my feet in literally the most hostile economies since the 70s, sorry yours didn't.
>>
>>18556608
WOW THAT'S LIKE 12 DOLLARS YOU FREE LOADING FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF REEEEEEEEEEEEE MILLENIALS
>>
>>18556548
>two jobs working 40 hours
If you're working at mcd's or whatever, they're going to expect 25-32 hours. Both places will if they're fast food.
That doesn't add up to 40, boyo. Have you ever worked in fast food?
>>
>>18556608
You should be thinking
"What do apartments in my area cost?"
Also consider you're living in probably a far nicer house than even the shittiest apartment in your area, so even if you're paying your parents the shit apartment cost you're getting an unreasonably nicer living condition.
Just go fucking move out.

>>18556616
>2 job
>1 job at 20 hours
>1 job at 20 hours
>working 40 hours
If you really had that degree you could handle basic math. There's no difference in workload if you split it between 2 places. You work 40 hours a week regardless.

By all means keep role playing, if you could see how scared and threatened you are by me pointing out you faults you'd understand what I'm saying.
Your parents job is to get you through childhood and early adulthood. You need to fucking stand on your own feet eventually. Sorry your parents never gave you any responsibility ever and coddled you too much. Probably needed to be spanked more since you have no respect for the people who gave you everything and keep screaming "MORE TENDIES" while refusing to work.
>>
>>18556625
Yup. Plenty will give you as few as 15 hours if you ask. I'm working a job right now with that gives no more than 20. My friend works 10 hours a week at one job, and I know many other people from all over the country who do 20 or less.
They exist if you, you know, actually look. But it's easier to say "N-NO THEY DON'T HA HA, guess it's impossible and I better keep freeloading forever, heh heh"
So I understand you don't want to threaten your money train coming from mommy.
>>
Typical Asian families don't charge their kids rent and stuff. Them again they will probably hound you to get a job to stop sitting on your ass all day
>>
Why not get a second job as a barista or uber driver?
>>
>>18556629
Okay, sorry. Let me clarify because you seem to have the brain of a boomer and think everything is the same everywhere in the states.
They didn't do that where I live, when I was looking.
There's no difference in workload, but unless they're right near each other and your second job is okay with you coming in smelling like a deep fryer, you need to shower twice a day, change your clothing, eat, etc.
Can you project a little harder, dude?
>>18556640
In real terms Uber is a net negative and generally a bad idea.
>>
>>18556401
>obvius 'muhrican oblivious to worldwide tendency to live with parents way past 18
>>
>>18556652
I can already hear him screeching something about third worlders.
I really think this guy is a 60 year old pretending to be in college. Nothing else makes sense for his outlook.
>>
>>18556636
Why aren't you working 40 hours you freeloader
I know plenty of people who work 70 hours a week. 40 hours for work, 30 for schooling.
Easy enough if you aren't a lazy sack of shit.
>>
>>18556492
Y u so envy of op?
>>
>>18556648
They do that now, everywhere, in all states, in all towns. There will be SOMETHING.

There isn't though, I've done it before in summer months. You don't have to do both in one day, but even still it's doable. I had one job that only needed me Mon, Weds, Saturday. I took another job that only scheduled me Tues, Friday, and Sunday. Had Thursdays off. I got 40 hours between them every week, never more.

Can you scream a little louder how hopeless it is and how no person could EVER possibly work 40 hours a week without an heroing due to stress :(((((
We all know you're a lazy sack of shit who will rely on welfare when daddy's credit card dries up.
>>18556652
They live with parents until 23, when they're done with school, and then move out and start their own lives. Yes.
Please, tell me more about how hard working is and you don't wanna do it :(
>>18556662
I am. Between work and school I'm doing 40 hours. I'm blessed to have a gift from my parents that I am not going to take for granted when I no longer need the assistance. I plan to fully support myself the second I graduate AND repay them for my education. Its ok to depend on your parents while going through school. The SECOND you're out though you need to be a fucking adult.

Project your laziness harder anon, you just don't wanna get a job and actually buy your own tendies and huggies.

>>18556664
Why are you a welfare faggot?
Why are you getting so defensive?
Unless everything I'm saying is true.
Go get mommy to clean the crap out your diaper.
>>
I graduated at 22 and had a mortgage by 25. By contrast, my 29 year old brother still lives at home. Motivation dude. If you really wanted out, youd scrape and crawl to do so
>>
>>18556629
>"What do apartments in my area cost?"
Already said, apartments in my area cost over 100% of what I make in four weeks. Is there some sort of guideline I should be following, like you should spend X% of your income on rent.
>>
>>18556676
Its 70% of one paycheck on housing
>>
>>18556395
Youre being a person. Basically anyone would get into a comfortable groove on the path of least resistance if its available. So dont beat yourself up.

Now if you offered up money on your own initiative, not only would that help your saving skills, it would be an incredibly mature and adult decision.
>>
>>18556401
t. Americlap

blow it out your ass faggot
>>
>>18556687
Oh, and, get a better job asshole.
>>
>>18556671
No. You should be working 40 hours and going to school for whatever it takes. But you're a lazy millennial who can't pry himself off mommy's tit.

I'll explain because you clearly can't see beyond the borders of North America, even though you've somehow been to every single town in the US: it's very common outside of the west for your parents to live with you until they die or go into a home. Sometimes this means they move with you when you buy a bigger house. The nuclear family is a purely western post-wwii concept.

>>18556676
A lot of guides will say ~25-30%of your monthly take home pay.
>>
>>18556640
Current goal isn't to make more income, it's to find a full time job with benefits that I can build a career on. Parents support this goal. They'd rather see me get the right job then load up on dead-end jobs just got get out of the nest.

>>18556681
Really? So assuming I make $500 a paycheck, and I get about 2 paychecks a month I should be paying about $700 rent each month?
>>
>>18556697
>lazy millenial

Please stop with this shit. There were always assholes and beggars and freeloaders.

Its just a dumbass buzzword that takes an old problem (kids these days!!!) and makes it sound brand spankin new.

Facebook sharing made everyone totally misunderstand the world they live in. Holy shit.
>>
>>18556703
I dont know where anon got that number...

I make slightly above average for someone my age.. My rent (considered quite expensive) is 25% of my pay.

My gf and I are buying a house soon. Mortgage is cheaper than rent so thats about to go down...
>>
>>18556676
Then you should give your parents 100% of what you make. You have no other expenses anyway.

>>18556688
Enjoy sucking the life out of your parents faggot.

>>18556697
You're trying to spin this on me because you know I'm right and don't want to face the reality youre a waste of fucking air. Get a job your fucking freeloader.

It's very common outside the west to live with your parents but switch roles and you provide for THEM, not continuing to expect them to pay for your diapers. So unless you plan to start spending all your money supporting them so they can retire and not have to work, get the dick out your mouth and get a job.
>>
>>18556671
>I plan to fully support myself the second I graduate AND repay them for my education

LOL you "PLAN"??? You indeed are a fucking entitled millenial
>hurr durr you owe me respect because I work part time and study
You're entitled to thinking people should respect you for doing something that according to your own opinion is nothing but your basic obligation
>herp derp I'll fully support myself the second I get my degree
You think the world owns you a nice job that will be enough to afford good living conditions AND pay for the study your parents paid (which a person so independend such as you shouldn't even accept, you should pay interest to banks like a real adult you freeloader piece of shit) because you went to coll-- OH WAIT RIGHT YOU DON'T EVEN GO THERE

You CLEARLY do online education, because it's cristal clear that you haven't set your nose past the front door of your own lawn

Every opinion you gave is based on your projections that your "plan" will work out smoothly and you'll be sitting on piles of cash the second your shitty online degree arrives in your mailbox, just because you have the oh so big boy balls of working part time and studying

Go live real life and go to a real college instead of playing this game you call online degree
>>
>>18556713
>25%

Sorry, i put savings away every check to cover certain bills including rent lumped into one.. My rent is 16%. Would be 32% without my gf.

70 percent is insanity. Its like he lives in new york city on minimum wage...
>>
>>18556715
>give parents 100%.
No money towards technical training savings or just being alive in general. I sentence ye to being forever a child with no hope. Off with his head declares I the king!!!
>>
>>18556709
Lol I didn't mean it. I was making fun of him for acting like a pissy back-in-my-day baby boomer.
>>18556703
I don't know where the fuck they got 70% from.

>>18556715
>give your parents 100%of your money so you can literally never move out
>hurr outside the west they spend 100%of their income on their parents

>>18556716
Thank you for saying what I was too irritated to type.
>>
>>18556697
>~25-30%
>>18556713
>25%
This sounds more do-able to me. I was thinking of paying about $300, maybe a little more. That would be over 30% of my income, but I've probably been saving more than that anyways. I'm not sure exactly the percent amount I've been squirrling away, I just dump a bunch into my savings when I'm checkings account is feeling too full.

>>18556715
>>18556715
>You have no other expenses anyway.
>What are toiletries, food, clothing, transportation ect.
>>
>>18556716
Again, spinning because you know I'm right and are threatened. Keep proving my point, makes me happy.

I'm not entitled at all, you don't have to respect me, when did I ever say you did? I just said youre a fat fucking lazy sack of shit who refuses to work because wah its hard and I dun wanna :((((
You're entitled for thinking you somehow are exempt from that basic obligation.

Nope, the world will recognize my hard work and WANT me to work for them because I'm not a lazy sack of shit who wants free mom bucks just for existing. I will be doing a service to my boss by working for them, and that's why they'll hire me.

Not gonna entertain the "hurr you don't really go to school" shit because I know you will never admit I do even if I posted my student ID card to prove it, you'll just bend over backwards to be right.
I live on my own in a rental, my parents just pay tuition, everything else is on me.

My plans will work because I intend to actually fucking work, not stand around with my hand out like you faggots. If any one of you ever actually bothered to get a job you'd know how incredibly easy it is so long as you put even the slightest bit of effort into it.

Go live a real life, get a real job, and stop sucking your dad's ballsack every night for more money.
>>18556730
Your parents will just pay for everything else you need to live too. I'm sure they make dinner every night that you eat despite not buying the groceries.
Give 100%, or get a better job, or another job. At part time you have no room to cry "bu-but I need more money for me!!!"
If you need more money, go fucking work for it.
>>18556734
See above. If you need more money for your dildos then get a full time job. Work more to deserve the fucking money, or move to where it's cheaper.

Also, get a fucking job loser. Youre a waste of human life and your parents should have worn a condom.
>>
>>18556741
>Implying mommy and daddy don't already pay for all of that anyway too.
If you give 100% of your paycheck to them, they'll probably feel a little better about buying those things for you, since you're actually trying.

They'd be even happier if you moved out and didn't sponge off them at all though.
>>
>>18556734
>i didnt mean it.

Oh ok. Cool. Sorry. Ive heard it used unironically too much. By millenials even. Its been getting on my nerves.

Not to ramble but i worked away from home,(im a tradesperson) girlfriend and dogs for 5 months and banked 40k. Worked every day, stayed out of bars even though my colleagues treated it like college...

Came home drained and tired and pretty hollow, bought my gf and I a psvr as our one damn splurgey treat because we really wanted one. The old Guy at wal mart saw the price and looked at me and was like "this is why you millenials cant afford a house anymore. Muh tax dollars bluh bluh bluh" with like legit anger.

I already found it annoying but after that im fuckin done with it.

Ps. We did buy a house.

Thanks for listening man.
>>
>>18556742
Man, you are really in for a rude awakening. I feel bad for your parents when you move back in at 28 because you can't hack it and get evicted.
>>
>>18556754
Np.
I've gotten the avocado toast shit myself.
>>
>>18556395

>parents gave birth to you
>literally didn't have any say in your upbringing, your life events, etc.

You don't owe them shit, anon.
>>
>>18556757
I feel bad for your parents who will never get a single second of freedom from your burden.

At least if I have to come back at 28 they got 5 good years knowing their kid put an effort into making a life.

But I won't, because again, if you ever bothered to try you'd know getting a job isn't hard. Keeping a job is even easier. If you're not lazy and work hard you will always be employed. You just don't wanna work :( so you think it's impossible to ever be able to afford a life without mommy buying you a new iphone every 4 months and shitting your pants when she got you the white one instead of the black one.
>>
>>18556742
>I'm right you're wrong
What makes you right exaclty? OH RIGHT your entitlement
>threatened
Apparently you're the one threatened, since you have to appeal to the authority fallacy and make yourself the authority
>basic obligation
That you defined right? Afterall you're the bastion of morality, the last decent human being on earth, because you PLAN to do things right
>Nope, the world will recognize my hard work and WANT me to work for them because I'm not a lazy sack of shit who wants free mom bucks just for existing. I will be doing a service to my boss by working for them, and that's why they'll hire me.

LOL they WILL? Because you're entitled to it with your online degree right... thanks for proving to everyone that you really are such an entitled piece of shit

>student ID
did you print it at home, or are you going to send me your login to this MMO you call an uni?

>my plans WILL work because I INTEND

I rest my case. Textbook entitled millenial.

>go live a real life

I am. I got real jobs. Worked in a multinational truck company. Got fired, made my own company. Now I just got hired because I was sought by my new employer because of my CV, which contains a real uni.

That's the difference between you and me. You're all "plans", I'm real.
>>
>>18556395
Lucky you, my parents made me give them my whole check every week and they gave me gas money to go to work and back AFTER doing chores at home as well. Odd since I never got an allowance as a kid despite all the work I did. They said that getting paid for what you're supposed to do is bad.
>>
>>18556761
I'm sorry you feel the need to impose your distorted view of reality onto others.
>>
>>18556747
My parents stopped paying for anything for me that they couldn't grab on a grocery run when I was about 19 to force me to get a job to clothe myself. I've voluntarily started paying for my own toiletries because it's just easier that way. I'd pay for all my own food too, but my mom makes a lot of family dinners and keeps picking things up at the store that she knows I like. When you share a house you share a kitchen, which is why I say I pay for about half of my meals.

>>18556760
Aw, that's not true. They've been really good and supportive parents. I don't think they even want the money, but it's something I owe them.

Besides, only one gave birth to me. The other married a woman with a daughter.
>>
File: Capture+_2017-07-25-22-28-32.png (53KB, 1356x250px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-07-25-22-28-32.png
53KB, 1356x250px
>>18556761
Told you before. I'm an engineer, and I own a house with my wife.
I know you'll never admit I do even if I posted my building passcard to prove it. You'll just bend over backwards to be right.
>>
>>18556742
>your parents will just pay for everything else you need to live too

Are you a troll? Because between me and that engineer youre arguing with, youve now scoled two married men with their own houses and good jobs.

I think you need to get off the internet for awhile and focus on making your life better. That way you wont feel compelled to assault strangers you dont know on the internet with your shit assumptions about everyone because your life will be good enough to actually mind your own damn business and live.

If you have a struggling 25 year old, 100% rent is a great way to ensure they never break out of it.

Thats literally what the british did to the irish to keep them enslaved.
>>
>>18556789
Hey OP, I'll stop paying attention to that attention whoring entitled piece of shit that has been hijacking the thread and try to actually help you

From what you've posted your parents don't really need the money. They're just doing it to push you a step more towards the end of the nest. They probably won't get to actually charging you this because they both don't need it and they might think you're using your money for other things and not making enough to actually pay them

So I say, volunteer a small symbolical fee to them. The proportion most people posted here is right, living expenses shouldn't be more than 30% what you make. But considering you say you already pay for a lot of stuff for yourself, maybe volunteer 10%, and explaing them that you intend to raise that amount every month or two as you feel out the impact this haves on your personal income. I'm sure they'll appreciate it because, even though it's symbolic, it's a sign of maturity, respect and responsibility towards them
>>
>>18556771
So does that mean since you think you're right then you're the entitled one?
Yes, yes it does. You're an entitled freeloader. Please keep proving me right.

I can see the piss running down your leg, I'm gonna take away your mom bucks anon. I am the boogey man telling you to get a job.

Yes, its basic obligation to take care of yourself past college. Stop making mommy and daddy wipe your ass, get a job and wipe your own ass.

As said, it will be in their best interest to hire me since I will be profitable for them. I'm not entitled to the job, I'm simply just the hardest worker for it and therefore the obvious choice. Work hard and you'll get a job. You don't seem to understand that because you're so entitled to everyone elses money and you shouldn't have to work at all. Because you DESERVE everyone else's money, because you're an entitled brat.
Thanks for proving me right again, mmmm it feels so good seeing how entitled and scared you are of the truth. I love how you constantly prove me right.

My plans will work because I'm not an entitled lazy sack of shit like yourself. Because I put the effort and work into it. You won't put effort into anything and therefore this is where your whiney entitlement comes from.

Go get a real job and quit role playing online. You get that job online? Did you work an online job for online bitcoins? I'm sure that was a real job. Did you get to print your money out on computer paper too like a big boy?

That's the difference between you and me, I'm living in reality, you're living in a fantasy land fueled by your refusal to even lift your leg to fart. Mommy will just do that for you too
>>
>>18556817
>everyone except me is an entitled larper who lives in their parents basement
Do you even see what you're saying
>>
>>18556813
Thanks. I've been ignoring this best I can, but he's kind of everywhere. That actually sounds like a good idea. I might start with %15 since %10 seems pretty tiny considering the money I make. But increasing the amount over time seems like a good way to adjust my finances.
>>
>>18556788
I'm sorry your mental gymnastics are so extreme you think its unrealistic to get a job and work for the things you want, and it's impossible for ANYONE to ever POSSIBLY live without mommy and daddy paying for everything they need.

This is how the human race dies.

>>18556789
Then give them 100% of your paychecks and explain that you will give them everything you own for the rest of your life if they just support you.
Or you can NEVER spend a single penny on yourself ever again. No video games, no toys, no fancy food, no books, no ANYTHING fun or enjoyable. 100% of every penny you make goes towards the basic of the basics of bare necessities. 1 ply tp, make your own tampons or get a reusable cup, wash with dish soap, never buy any clothes unless you absolutely cannot patch up or wear the ones you currently own, brush with baking soda not toothpaste, shower in bursts as to not waste water, etc. Sell your lap top, sell your phone and replace it with a cheapo pay by the minute flip phone, sell all expensive clothing and replace it with good will finds, sell everything of value you own that you do not need to survive.
You should never once enjoy something because you could have spent that money on your parents or that time working.
>>
>>18556828
And now we encounter the wall of Poe's law.
>>
>>18556797
Uh huh, nice roleplaying. Get a job you lazy faggot.
>>18556810
I scolded two lazy pieces of shit who are lying on the internet to be right, because if they were really self respecting individuals they wouldn't be condoning this freeloading shit.

I think you need to get off the internet a bit and get a job. Focus on making your life better by being financially independent. They way you feel the need to defend this lifestyle so you can get free money will make you a much better human being worthy of the air you breathe.

If you have a struggling 25 year old, kicking them out and telling them to get a fucking FULL TIME JOB will ensure they actually have to get their ass in gear and live on their own. Which will then in turn be better for literally every human being on earth, because they will no longer just be sucking up resources and will ensure they aren't just gonna turn to stealing tax dollars to fund their laziness after you croak.

>>18556818
>It's IMPOSSIBLE to get a job and work, the ONLY way to live is off your parents dime. No way around it, working is IMPOSSIBBRRRUUUU and NOBODY can do it. Except mommy and daddy, they can work until they die to feed me and buy me anime figures

Do you even see what you're saying?

>>18556831
And now we encounter "I don't have an argument because I know they're right"
>>
File: 1492640607941.jpg (13KB, 197x202px)
1492640607941.jpg
13KB, 197x202px
>>18556828
What am I even fucking reading here?
>>
>>18556837
The cold hard truth your lazy ass refuses to believe.
Get. A. Job.
>>
>>18556817
lol you're such a bully wannabe, I'm sure people will go running after you when the degree pings on your mailbox with such great interpersonal skills as yours

Nope, worked 4 years as an software test engineer for a truck company. The last 2.5 I owned a 3d printing shop. Now I've been employer again by a car manufacturer as a software engineer, except it's for infotainment and not powertrain software. You can have my CV if you want, maybe it helps you plot an actual plan instead of pretending you're going to uni and jerking off to traps and acting tough on 4chan instead
>>
>>18556822
That's the best I can think of. I'm on the process of moving out at the ripe age of 30 myself. I feel bad but them I see friends who are much more successful than me and still live with their parents too since the cost of living here is so fucking expensive.

So I feel your struggle. My income will be shit and I'll still be getting help from them, but less than I need now since I got a slightly better job. Independence is not earned in a moment, it's a process
>>
>>18556841
They will see how willing I am to work, compared to the rest of you lazy welfare sucking shits in my generation, and beg me to work for them because I will actually work and not call in sick every day due to "muh depression :(" like everyone else.

>nope I played a business tycoon game that printed me out a fake certificate. Now I'm pretending to be a race car driver. You can have my dad's CV if you want, I'll pretend it's mine.

Maybe it helps you get an actual job instead of pretending you're a successful business man jerking off to loli's and acting helpless on 4chan.
>>
Does /adv/ not have janitors or something
>>
>>18556652
>being independent and self-reliant is such an American concept, which automatically makes it bad
And the rest of the world wonders how the US took everything over, even though we're in a strong decline now due to the destruction of our culture by women and minorities. Enjoy those kebabs, Muhammad.
>>
>>18556854
Good luck man. And good on you for making the jump.

Have you at least been able to land a job with health benefits? I'm getting pretty concerned about that myself, since I won't be able to use my parent's within a year. One of the reasons I'm scrambling to find a better job now.
>>
>>18556856
>they will
>they'll beg me

oh here's the entitled little turd again, go ahead junior, I'm sure "they"will. And when you fail, you'll blame "them" too

I don't have to pretend I'm real like you pretend you do uni... I'll tell you what, go to here https://www.p3arts.com/contato and sent me an e-mail, any random string of letters you want. I'll post what it is here. This is my company and I made this website by myself (I can even make a page there with your message if you want)

Now go to the other tab and pretend you're in """"uni"""" before your parents see you wasting time in here
>>
>>18556836
>kicking them out would get their ass in gear.

Nah i think Thatd make them homeless.

And i dont think interviewers are cool with hiring people who clearly havent had access to a shower or laundry in at least a week.

Not to mention a stinky employee working part time from the street trying to save first and last.
>>
>>18556876
Thanks gal, good luck to you too.

Idk where you live, but here we have public health (shitty, but still) and health insurance. They offer an insurance with a big discount but it's still a bit expensive, so I'll still see if I'll take it or not.
>>
>>18556877
Heres this entitled little brat again, go ahead junior, keep believing theres no possible way anyone but mom and dad can hold a job. Just can't do it. No way, impossible. It's fantasy to ever even THINK you could POSSIBLY get a job.

I don't have to pretend I'm really a college student like you have to pretend you're employed. I'll tell you what, having your dad or buddy's email password doesn't mean you have a job.

Now go back to your hentai tab and continue fapping while your parents cry over their failure of a kid.
>>
>>18556886
Only if they continued to think it's impossible for them to work. If they work hard, they will be fine. If they continue to be lazy, then they deserve to be homeless.
>>
>>18556893
>daddy
>buddy
>Implying I'd have the password to the page development and risk creating a page there if it wasn't mine

You clearly is a really lonely person with problems with whoever has those...

Whatever, I totally understand your fear of being humiliated while LARPing in 4chan, since it'll work against your """plan""". Go back to your MMO and your fantasy life where everyone """"will"""" do things according to your plan :^) GL
>>
>>18556828
I'm sorry your mental gymnastics are so extreme you think it's unrealistic that you can live not entirely independent and still be a decent human being, and it's impossible for ANYONE to ever POSSIBLY be content with that because lifestyles differ from person to person.

This is how one anon thinks what works for them works for everyone else too.
>>
>>18556910
Man your roleplaying skills is pretty good, you know never to back down from your bluff.

I'm sorry you will never know what it's like to be loved by a woman because you will never leave your parents basement. Must be lonely.

I totally understand that you're just scared of being called out on 4chan since you're roleplaying and all, since it'll totally show you're a jobless loser sucking mommys titty,
Go out into the real world and not your fantasy land and get a job. GL, its not impossible if you actually work, but you have to actually work and not beg mom and dad for more money from their spanish 3d printing company.
>>
>>18556876
Bennies are a crapshoot. Of the 5 jobs I've had, 2 had good benefits, 2 had shit, one had none.
Ask in your interview, or check glassdoor.
>>
>>18556931
>happily with a partner for the last 9 years
>even had threesomes so I actually know how it is to be loved by two women at once

Keep projecting you're making me smile :^)
>>
>>18556922
I'm sorry your mental gymnastics fail to let you see reality that if you work hard you are rewarded, if you are a lazy sack of shit you will not be. It's literally not hard to be independent. It takes only the smallest bit of effort, if you aren't independent its because you are so unwilling to even take the smallest of steps to get a job.

It literally does work for everyone. Get a job, make money, be successful. Getting a job is as easy as asking for one. You just have to open your fucking gob and ask.
So no, it's impossible to be a good person at 25 with a degree working PART TIME mooching off your parents. Because it's literally not even the slightest bit difficult, easier than breathing, to just go get a fucking job FULL TIME.
>>18556938
You pillow waifu doesn't count
>I- I totally felt a tiddy once. I'm a SUPER STUD even though I need a crane to lift me out of bed because I ate so many cheetos and big mac's. Ladies totally dig me

Keep roleplaying it means I win :) I mean, the whole "I'M A TOTAL STUD" card always makes me laugh, because its so unbelievable. Nobody who's ever actually had sex brags about it like that lmfao
>>
File: LSeAPXs.jpg (487KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
LSeAPXs.jpg
487KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: enb_2015_01_24_01_27_05_84.jpg (60KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
enb_2015_01_24_01_27_05_84.jpg
60KB, 800x600px
>>18556950
>>
File: gukg.png (49KB, 445x318px)
gukg.png
49KB, 445x318px
>>18556957
>>18556950
This thread
>>
>>18556947
You folded to my bluff pal, all you had to do was bash your keyboard, but your plan to larp a big bad adult would fail and you stop playing when other people don't cooperate with your plans

I can provide proof of that too, I love to brag about it, specially to compulsive masturbators as you :^)

oh and I forgot
>spanish
It's actually portuguese, you handicapped monolingual larping piece of turd :^)
>>
>>18556950
>>18556957
>>18556960
>>18556961
samefag
>>
File: 1309923276789.jpg (138KB, 466x550px) Image search: [Google]
1309923276789.jpg
138KB, 466x550px
I stopped reading about a quarter of the way down because of the bitter child who thinks life is a piece of cake after college because they had daddy pay for their education.

>>18556395

Don't volunteer rent yet. First, make a budget and stick to it. If you plan to venture out into the world on your own, you're going to need to learn to budget. You're 25 now, it's time to stop living paycheck to paycheck and hope you have enough money for frivolous things like clothes. You shouldn't need to buy clothes every month; once every 6 months should be fine unless your weight fluctuates, or you're buying cheap clothes that falls apart quickly.

Track your spending for a month and then see where you can cut money leaks. Make a savings just for "rent" and try to see if you can afford to give your parents 25% of your paycheck. It sounds like you don't keep track of your spending, so even if you do offer to pay rent you might not be able to afford it. Make sure you can before you offer it up, otherwise your parents will be disappointed that you can't pay them what you offered.

You seriously need to learn to budget now before you go out on your own. It's really important to have money saved for bills, groceries, and the occasional emergency. No, saving up for stuff you want isn't the same as having a savings for emergencies. You're in for a really rude awakening if you don't start now that your parents are housing you for free.
>>
File: retard.png (5KB, 414x155px) Image search: [Google]
retard.png
5KB, 414x155px
>>18556968
fascinating discovery, Sherlock, how do you do it?
>>
File: samefag fail.png (6KB, 438x155px)
samefag fail.png
6KB, 438x155px
>>18556968
Better luck next time :^(
>>
>>18556961
You gonna continue roleplaying? Ok
I work hard so I will be rewarded. This is fact of life. Hard work gets rewards, there has literally never been a single time in my or anyone I know's life where they didn't get rewarded for working hard. If you don't get rewarded, you weren't working hard enough.
I will get a job because I work hard. Plain and simple, you can continue to wallow in your piss and shit crying how impossible it is to get a job because you're lazy. I mean I literally walked into my current job and was hired on the spot. It's not hard. I don't even need plans, because that's just the way life works. Hard work gets results. I'm sorry you're so lazy.

>Its actually a useless language nobody cares about
ok. Good luck roleplaying business if you don't cater to one of the most powerful languages in the world you hadicapped larping turd.
>>
>>18556976
>>18556974
>Implying it's at all difficult to edit out a (You) in a program as simple as MS Paint

But, I'm one of those posters so I know you're not a samefag lol, I just find it funny when people think screen shots prove anything
>>
>>18556991
>Roleplaying
I offered to provide proofs, but you can't swallow that pill since it'll ruin your plan of sounding like a badass tonight ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>Hard work gets results
Sure sure according to your plan right?
>>
>>18556994
MS Paint is dying man, how will we edit the (you)'s??? D:
>>
>>18557002
>I offered my dad's email that I know the password to
But I guess not actually being able to prove anything will ruin your whining on how impossible it is to work right?

Hard work gets results based on the pure basis of life. If you actually lived your own life you'd know that.

Some NEET faggot living off mommy's handouts cannot speak at all about what it's like in the real world.
Go outside, put an actual effort into SOMETHING for ONCE in your miserable life and you'll know the laws of existence. Work hard, get what you want. There is no plan. Thats just reality. Fact.
It's a plan the same way gravity is just a plan.
>>
>>18557010
>this whole post
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
File: Capture+_2017-07-25-23-46-39.png (188KB, 1312x1094px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-07-25-23-46-39.png
188KB, 1312x1094px
>>18556976
>>18556974
>>18556968
>>
Y'all are deviating so much from the initial inquiry, enjoying yourselves in your criticism of other people's way of life. Fuck y'all, let OP be.

Look OP,

You have your reasons for getting your Bachellor's in whatever the fuck you wanted, it is also in your benefit to use that as an advantage in order to get a job good enough for whatever you want from life, you know it and everyone else does as well, so ignore the haters.

If your parents brought it up but havn't followed through, you could respect their decision and give them something symbolic meanwhile, something you consider enough to at the very least cover your food and utilities cost. They probably havn't followed through simply because there is no need to (since they sound well off), and in consideration of your current work circumstances, but have in mind that the "freedom" you said you are enjoying is at the same time a freedom built upon someone else's expenses, and perhaps that's the "ilussion" your parent's may want to bring you out of on good circumstances, rather than facing them off by yourself.

Knowing that, it's up to you to continue "leeching" and enjoying that freedom, or to keep searching (or start searching) for better job opportunities, using your current "freedom" as a way to ease yourself into other jobs without so much stress. Honestly, what you do of your life is up to you, and so are the consequences of your choices. It's very likely your parents are only mentioning it in order to try and instill some values such as concern over budgeting, responsibility and many others that will be usefull for you once they're gone or simply no longer there for you.

Godspeed OP, this board is toxic at times, do whatever will give you peace of mind.
>>
>>18556994
if I could get posts 57, 60, and 61 all in the same thread, I should get a fucking medal. go ahead, try to get three posts all within a range of 5 from one another.
>>
>>18557023
I know, it's pathetic for them to roleplay so much, so sad. If they spent this much time at a job they wouldn't be a worthless waste of space.
>>
>>18557033
Eh, well it's theoretically possible. I samefag sometimes using my phone and my computer at the same time since they're under different IP's.
When I really want to troll.
>>
>>18557010
>gravity
Not a great analogy. We barely know how gravity works let alone what causes it.
>>
>>18557044
Gravity is a law of nature.
Just like work hard get results is a law of nature.

But you're right, any retard with 2 braincells knows that if you work hard you will be rewarded. So it probably wasn't that great.
>>
>>18557048
>work hard get results is a law of nature

Sure kiddo, it's a law of nature, nature sure have plenty of examples like that
>>
>>18557082
Yup. Work hard on the hunt, get the food.
If you didn't get the food you didn't work hard enough.
It's pretty simple. Your failures are only your own fault, you cannot point fingers and blame everyone else for your problems like a toddler. Take some goddamn responsibility
>>
>>18556523
>I'm not worked up at all, you faggots are the one on hyper defense because you know my statements threaten your diaper security getting mommy to feed and clothe and house while you shit your pants and eat cheetos all day.

you know what that sounds like? someone who's worked up
>>
>>18557085
>externalities don't real
>>
>>18556395
Dude I got a job for you where you will change the world and make parents very mad at first I think. But then very proud at the end. Email this guy and see if you are down to change this world this reality we live in now. No joke seriously we need people who don't see money as a God and you seem to not really care about moneu much.
>>
>>18556584
> do, but mostly when asked. I take care of my own shit and take care of the family pets, but I don't help around the house much more now than I did in high school. I guess I am kind of a shitty daughter....

Well any little bit helps as I was getting at. See what else you can maybe do. You aren't completely shitty in that respect. My cousin's story was he really did nothing at the time. That's worse especially given their ages at the time they really needed it.
>>
I feel ya OP. It's a shit feeling having to rely on your folks for much longer than is pushed in the US. Well for me.
I'm Latino, which changes things slightly. Latino families tend to support their kids until they can leave the next on their own. Then again living in Los Angeles, makes this really hard. I own a house, but i have the rent generated from it given to my parents, aside from 550 each month for rent and car insurance. I give the most out of my siblings and we all still live with them. It's odd since they seem comfortable with staying with them. I'm not, but my father recently mentioned he wanted to stop working. That pretty much killed my education progress.

If your parents are forcing you to hand over rent, best to just find your own. If they are honestly supporting you in your endeavors, give what you can as you can.

I need to get the fuck out of here somehow. I feel like I'm too old to be living here with them. Not a day goes by that I don't feel like a burden, but it's impossible to work your way out of this expensive hell hole. Fuck California, I hate this commie place.
>>
>>18558602
Not op but I do feel like we need to calm down on the stigma we have about multiple generations in the same house we have in the US where if you aren't thrown the fuck out at 18 you are looked at as a bad person.
>>
>>18558970
It's an odd conflict in me man. The American in me screeches for me to spread my eagle wings and get the fuck out of here. To move out and make my own.
The "aguila" in me coos at the comfort my family has offered.
They have never asked for me to leave, if anything they are supportive and have made it known that they will offer my siblings and I a home until we are ready and strong enough to leave.

Its an odd thing here in the US as well, but it does seem to be growing. The way thing are going living on your own has become harder to accomplish. You pretty much have to give up you life to gain "independence". So many people that live on their own these days are also those who get their rent paid by their rich parents. So I fond it funny when they count themselves as free. They are no more liberated than I am.

Fuck knows but this shit is exhausting.
>>
>>18558970

I've only skimmed the thread after it devolved, but while I think the stigma needs to go away some, there shouldn't be this epidemic of NEETdom or people in their mid-20s still staying at home without at least attempting to save up some money.

A good friend of mine is 31 years old in a few days and he still lives at home and stocks shelves 18-23 hours a week. He should have been in a trade or something a long time ago, even though the cost of living in his city is insane.
>>
To the unhinged sperg ITT, you're trying way too hard. Ive seen people make the point you're trying to make in way less posts and far more effectively being a dick/troll, but they know when to fucking stop. You're. just a broken record and getting butt blasted like you are proves this is a way to blow off steam because your life is shit and will probably remain shit due to your prospects with your joke of a degree.

every other post of yours is "everyone's a liar but me", okay buddy. no one's buying it.
>>
>>18556862
The point is that American norms of independence are not at all a given or self-evident. Which is an issue, considering these norms are frequently presented without argument.

>>18556671
>They live with parents until 23, when they're done with school, and then move out and start their own lives.

It's very common for people be outside the West to live with their parents until they're married. There's no reason for them not too, considering that some of the greatest civilizations rejected this individualist nonsense and did just fine.
>>
maybe not pay rent, but certainly put money away on a weekly basis to get you used to the concept of sacrificing a part of your wage and its good practice as a life skill to have rainy day funds.
Thread posts: 139
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.