[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Niece staying at my place

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: undercurrent04.jpg (156KB, 540x316px) Image search: [Google]
undercurrent04.jpg
156KB, 540x316px
My older sister left me her teen daughter for summer holiday.

They lived abroad for a long time, and apparently since she came back she had trouble making friends. She started to have more and more anxiety before going to school and even panic attacks. My sister brought her to psy and he said maybe it would be good to get a change of air. Since I live in the country by the sea far from the city? she asked me if I could take care of her for a few weeks.

I accepted even though I don't know my niece very well (we see on rare occasions, and she spent years abroad).

Anyway I have trouble knowing if I do a good job with her.
She's very introverted, very polite too, so I can't tell if she having a good time or not. She doesn't go outside much even though the sea is 200meters away. She spends a lot of time in her room. I saw that she borrowed some of my mangas

Do you think I should propose more stuff to do with her or just leave her be?
Yesterday I came back from fishing and I saw her looking at my guitar collection, she seemed interested. She didn't see me.
Do you think I should ask her if she wants to try to play? Maybe give her a few tips? Or is it best if I leave her alone?

I know that on this board there are a lot of people that were introverted in their teens, so I'd like to hear your opinion
>>
>tfw no niece to teach how to become Stacey™
Can they fucking breed, alreadu?
>>
>>18556040
If I showed at least genuine interest at something (in your case, your guitar collection), I'd love if someone would talk with me about it.

This is just a speculation, but if I was her, I'd would pretend to look at at something and wonder in hope's of getting the attention of a particular individual.

t. 18 y.o. full-fledged autistic introvert
>>
>>18556051

She's 14, make your mind

>>18556061

>If I showed at least genuine interest at something (in your case, your guitar collection), I'd love if someone would talk with me about it.

I'm pretty sure since she was looking for a long time, and even rolled her fingers on the strings to see how it sounded.
I just don't want to force her or embarass her
>>
>>18556075
I don't think it would be that intrusive if you just asked her if she e.g. wanted to try to play something with one of your guitars.

Something like this would show genuine interest for her.

You could also say things like:
>I noticed you were interested in my mangas, would you like to check out XYZ manga, I find it very interesting

or something like this.

You can also make it clear that you don't mind her borrowing/using her stuff, and if she wants something she can always ask for it.
>>
>>18556088
your stuff*

I mean, you're her uncle, after all. It's going to be awkward until you get to know each other better. Since she's the introvert, you have to go the extra mile in order to make her feel comfortable around you.
>>
File: In Development.jpg (61KB, 564x846px) Image search: [Google]
In Development.jpg
61KB, 564x846px
>>18556075
>She's 14, make your mind
That's the most important Stacey™ phase. It will shape her for the rest of her life.
>>
>>18556088
>>18556095

Okay, I'll try to do that
>>
File: 1500841423977.jpg (16KB, 438x438px) Image search: [Google]
1500841423977.jpg
16KB, 438x438px
>>18556099
no need for another manwhore.
hang ur self for promoting shit like these.
>>
>>18556040
Try to engage her a little more, especially if she seems genuinely interested in something, but just be aware if she's not into it don't push. Like, at all. She'll appreciate the attempt, and she'll probably take you up on some stuff if it's something she'd like to do. But for the most part, I imagine she's happy enough reading comics in her room. Probably most of what she does at home, eh?
>>
>>18556109
Are you implying that I want to fuck her? I want to raise her so she don't become autistic. I want her to have mad confidence.
>>
>>18556113

>Probably most of what she does at home, eh?

Iguess. I thinks it's a shame not to get advantage of the sea side more, but I guess I've always been an guys that likes being outdoors
>>
>>18556114
introversion =/= autism.

stop derailing op's thread.
>>
>>18556114
let her know how attractiv3 she is. instant confidence boost
>>
File: yes.jpg (157KB, 600x971px) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
157KB, 600x971px
>>18556124
This is my thread now.

>>18556128
She won't belive you, it's equivalent of your mom saying ''he's so handsome :DD''.

I would have to drive her to school in a Porsche to assert dominance. Also introduce her to the gym. Also, no Chads before 16. At the very minimum.
>>
>>18556123
Propose a walk along the beach. She might be open to that at some point. The big thing about introverts is we're not good at leaving our comfort zone. But if it's something she'd really like to do, she'll go along with you even if it seems like she's doing it "just because". If she really doesn't want to do something, she'll tell you no.
>>
>>18556147
watch out guys, we have a professional shitposter with us in this thread.
>>
File: 1494460216869.png (1MB, 1069x1049px) Image search: [Google]
1494460216869.png
1MB, 1069x1049px
>>18556150
I'm making some good points here. You have to make her feel like a princess, OP. You can shape this girl for life.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.