[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When if ever, is it acceptable to go to a prostitute?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: ihavenever.png (71KB, 600x857px) Image search: [Google]
ihavenever.png
71KB, 600x857px
If you're virgin at 30 for example? Is it understandable that you will seek out other forms of intimacy than the traditional consensual relationship?

I think, a man who lives all his life without having sex, and especially, has never had sex before 30, when male sexuality is starting to go into serious decline, has missed some important aspects of life.

While lack of a lasting intimate relationships cannot be reclaimed, it might be understandable that the individual might seek some kind of substitute.

Do you think so, or not, and why?
>>
When you've given up on ever getting a relationship and you just want to devote your life to doing the bare minimum to fulfill the basic biological need to jizz.

But for real, be somewhat confident and you can get pussy for free.

I personally wouldn't date a guy if he told me he bought sex. That's just me, too weird and too stigmatized.
>>
>>18555676
Actually i personally already done it, in Japan last year.
I just wanted to hear some opinions on it.

Also, if i ever got a gf, why would i tell her about it? Would she tell me about all the guys, of different races, she dated in HS and their penis sizes?
>>
You seriously still care even though you already did it? Why do you even give a shit what people think?

I mean I'm 24 kv too but if I needed it that bad I'd do it once, only to never care about sex again, why the fuck else would you?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.