[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>bump into girl from work in the park near the office during

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1386248405628.jpg (192KB, 1293x734px) Image search: [Google]
1386248405628.jpg
192KB, 1293x734px
>bump into girl from work in the park near the office during lunch
>talk about how we're finding it since we're both new
>conversation switches to manager
>immediately tells me "I can't concentrate on what he's saying because I find him *bites lip* a little attractive - I just wanna say "Oh God <Name> what do you need me to do?!" (said in a cutesy voice)

I'm in the friendzone or some shit already aren't I because she's clearly comfortable talking about other men to me
>>
>>18555534
Yep, don't bother pursuing her. It would be a waste of time and energy
>>
Yes.
>>
>>18555543
>>18555544

I wasn't gonna like, since she has a bf and is WAY out of my league but the insult of what she felt comfortable talking to me about made me feel like shit all afternoon
>>
>>18555556
Don't be a bitch boy, bitch. Women talk about this crap all the time. CLeary you haven't been around them in the wild very much.
>>
>>18555581

Would a girl genuinely talk to someone else she was interested about finding another man "sooo attractive"?

Don't be retarded
>>
File: 487.gif (996KB, 480x230px) Image search: [Google]
487.gif
996KB, 480x230px
Jepsipepsi
>>
>>18555534
worst, you were never even considered male but like a girl friend
>>
>>18555646

Yes I know
>>
>>18555583
Falls under the shit test
>>
>>18555669

What does that mean sorry? She's testing me?
>>
>>18555534
I agree with this anon:

>>18555646

I feel like you established the boundaries with whatever demeanor you presented. By no means am I insulting your or judging you, as I do not know you, but I feel that women typically do that when they rule you out of the possibility of being anything more than a friend. It's a tough hole to climb out of. Do you feel that you express confidence through your actions, posture, and conversational habits?
>>
>>18555735
you*
>>
>>18555735

Considering I'm poor ugly and only average height and skinnyfat no I exude no attractiveness dominance or confidence I curse every day I'm on this earth
>>
>>18555534
Yes, she would never admit to someone she likes, that she also likes someone else.

I do it to. I work in retail.
One girl i like i try to flirt with.

Other girls, I sometimes go "omg, i just fell in love with this customer. she had a french accent. brb gonna ask if she needs more help"
>>
if a girl doesn't talk about other men in front of me does that mean Im not friendzone?

the closest was one time on the radio they were talking about how much people spend on engagement rings to which she was all like

>"fuck that noise, diamonds are a scam, there are way more prettier stones for way cheaper, I'm going to tell my friends to hint out to a guy that I don't want diamonds"

to which I joked
>well if I proposed I'm proposing in Bitcoins

which she laughed at and found hilarious

is that friendzone status? also is it a bad idea to discuss with her who I find attractive and stuff? I think I have done it by accident in the past I mentioned a cute YouTuber I sometimes watch related to one of my hobbies then all of a sudden she was curious and wanted to look her up. whenever I have mentioned other youtubers that were guys she never really took interest in looking them up
>>
>>18555785
From that it sounds like she likes you famalam, I'd casually ask her out and see where it leads. In my experience if a girl doesn't talk about other men in front of you it means she likes. Especially if she's interested in tracking down your cute youtuber, good chance she was comparing herself.
>>
>>18555785
if she laughed at that stinkbomb then she must like you a lot
>>
>>18555753
Well, based off your statement, I can see that you are not confident in yourself.

Look, this is coming from someone like yourself:

I look in the mirror and I see all the imperfections that I don't see in the people I find to be beautiful. I know that I am ugly to myself, and with that alone, I feel that I am ugly to the rest of the world. That's the feeling you have, right? I have it too. BUT, I started to come to the conclusion, that if I am ugly and that is fact, I can rest easy on the fact that I won't come into contact with love or any of that. Therefore, I can interact with people without caring about their judgement, because I already know that I am as bad as it gets. In doing so, however, I have built a crazy amount of confidence and I started to converse with people more. What resulted was having a mass of friends, respect, and because I have this demeanor that shouts "I don't care" I have actually attracted females.

TL;DR: Move on. Stop caring. Know yourself and deal with it. Maybe along the lines this girl will come to find your attractive, or maybe not. Don't beat yourself up and do nothing.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.