/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth it to stop feeling so lonely?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1484509056892.jpg (33KB, 428x500px) Image search: [Google]
1484509056892.jpg
33KB, 428x500px
I've been feeling very lonely lately and I need to stop it. I'm doing very well in all other aspects of my life - I have a 4.0 studying what I love, I'm spending plenty of time with my friends, and I'm in the best physical shape I've ever been in; the problem is I can't stop wishing I had a girl to spend time with.
I used to have really strong feelings for my closest female friend, but they subsided once I realized we were not at all compatible and, after spending six or more hours a day with her for weeks at a time, I realized she's actually pretty boring. Problem is, she's now the only female interaction I have and I'm starting to see her romantically again.
The only solution to this that I can think of is to call up an old friend/fwb (it was a weird situation), and start being intimate with her again. I haven't spoken to her in months, but I know she's single and I know she'd be up for hanging out if I was. Problem is, I feel like I'm using her and she's a very good person that's interested in something serious and long term, which I'm not interested in with her at all.

So what the hell do I do? I'd be up for meeting other people, but honestly I don't know anyone that I'd be interested in between my classes, the various clubs I'm a part of, or even at my church.
>>
You seem to be treating having a gf as something that completes you, a necessity to being happy, when actually having a gf should be a bonus to an already happy life if its to be successful and enjoyable. That's why oneitis is so dangerous, because it compromises your entire life and wellbeing for the sake of a vagina. Do you have any friends? Go out and meet other people so that if it doesn't turn out well you still have other possible life routes open.
>>
>>18555542
>You seem to be treating having a gf as something that completes you, a necessity to being happy
No, I don't view having a gf as anything like that. I honestly just crave romantic physical intimacy.
>Do you have any friends?
Like I said in the OP, everything else is going very well for me and I have plenty of friends, but they can't provide this one last thing I'm looking for.
>>
>>18555557
>been feeling very lonely lately and I need to stop it

You don't sound happy, lad.
>>
>>18555644
I'd say I'm pretty happy in that I'm satisfied with every other aspect of my life besides my romantic situation. If I could switch off my sex drive and desire to be close to a woman (any woman I find attractive would work really), then there'd be nothing I'd want to change about the way I'm living.
It's just this pesky need to intimacy that's the problem
>>
>>18555666
Fuck dudes
>>
>>18555670
If I had any attraction to men at all I would, it seems way simpler.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.