[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you were told that your life would end in two hours, what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: The-biggest-regret.jpg (21KB, 400x308px) Image search: [Google]
The-biggest-regret.jpg
21KB, 400x308px
If you were told that your life would end in two hours, what would you consider your biggest regret?
>>
>>18555425
That I was acting socially awkward in 9th grade math class once.
>>
>>18555425
worrying too much and regretting not continuing the language i was making as a 6 y/o
>>
Being a fucking a disappointment. I had so much potential of being a great son and a great person. I was a spoiled kid and I didn't do my school work majority of the time because I was depressed and antisocial or have any motivation of doing it.

I have no motivation in life, except for the girl I love and college. She broke up with me and told me we need a break.

I am verge of killing myself because I'm so fucking bored with my life. All I do is wake up, go to work, come home, drink and smoke, cry and message my ex.
>>
>>18555463
hey me too except the college part, wanting to kill myself part, and the working part, and the drinking part, and the smoking part, and the ex girlfriend part.
>>
>>18555463
Try this - stop drinking and smoking and go to the gym. You will become more physically attractive, and your mental health will dramatically improve. You will find another, better girl.

Only losers kill themselves. Man up and make yourself strong.
>>
>>18555472
been doing jiu jitsu, it's boring
>>
>>18555425
I don't really know
I had a good life so far and wouldn't actually regret much about it. I've made mistakes here and there, but none of them were really bad fuckups and it's not like these last two hours would be bad or anything
>>
that there's no way that'd be fast enough to make it in time, the flight is much much longer than that
>>
I chose to go to school rather than stay with my mom at the hospital because I didn't think it was that serious and she died that same morning.
>>
My biggest regret would have to be becoming a shut in in high school. I had girls clamoring over me and I didn't notice a single time because I was too absorbed in my own self pity, I threw away my high school years and I can never get them back. But at the same time if I didnt have those experiences, and this regret, I wouldn't be who I am today... So even my biggest regret isn't much of a regret, it just is.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.