[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I Normal? Other women please

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 250
Thread images: 36

File: 5everalone.jpg (588KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
5everalone.jpg
588KB, 1920x1200px
Relationship from age 17-20 then another relationship for a year.
Since then (a year and a half) I've dated but not found anyone to be in a relationship with.
Just men wanting casual things.

I feel like all my friends have found someone to settle down with already and I'm scared I've missed my chance.
>>
>>18554871
Good god, you're still young. Don't whore around and you will find someone.
>>
>>18554871
Yes. It is a little odd, but not abnormal.
Anyway, if you are attractive enough to get a man to fuck you but not good enough to get a man to stay after, maybe there is something wrong about you.
>>
>>18554875
>Don't whore around
I don't want to I just want to find a long term partner but I've fallen for thinking it was turning into a relationship and slept with guys. I'm up to eight sexual partners.
>>
>>18554884
One of them just wanted to fuck grills and tricked me. One said he had bad depression and had never made a relationship work (after dating for c. 2 months). One said he wasn't over his ex (after a similar couple of months of dating).
So it sounds like it's them not me but then I must be choosing them wrongly, right?
>>
I am so sorry to tell you this... but it's really too late. At your age you really should have found someone by now..... it's very unfortunate that you must spend your life alone now. Find God, and you may find purpose. However, it is just too late for you.
>>
>>18554887
> tricked me
You aren't 12. You should know better.

>then I must be choosing them wrongly, right?
Definitely. I say this as someone who picked wrong guys for years - it's not them, it's you.
>>
>>18554886
>early 20s
>thought 8 times it'r a relationship
Woman, keep your legs shuit. You didn't thought you're in a relationship if you fucked them after a week. Don't kid yourself. You probably just a roastie trying to bandwaggon in the traditional movement.

Four are already much for your age.

t. woman which waited half a year before giving pussy
>>
I'm 21 and never even kissed a dude, you'll be fine.
>>
>>18554871
My gf's first relationship was at 24 and I'm planning on marrying her if it helps.

Your probably looking for guys in the wrong places. Look at day (sport etc) clubs instead of nightclubs. Dating sites instead of tinder etc.
>>
>>18554897
Man don't be hard on her. It's really easy to trick someone I was one of those guys. Knowing someone is lying to you is much harder it's not her fault.
>>
>>18554898
2 months is actually pretty long before fucking
>>
>>18554898
You're a frigid bitch and will only get trash tier men. No quality man would put up with dating for half a year with no sex.
>>
>>18554968
>No quality man would put up with dating for half a year with no sex.
What defines a quality man to you?
>>
>>18554968
Yeah was about to post this. I would friendzone her at best. I might be looking for something long term. But I still have my needs during her trial period.
>>
>>18554968
Hahaha, mfw I'm into a LTR with the creme de la creme of the males in my age group. Don't be so salty, roastie.
>>
>>18554963
You really have to be pretty stupid to fall for that kind of bullshit.
I could easily tell when a man wanted me and when a man wanted just to fuck when I was 15.
>>
>>18554972
Physically attractive. Intelligent. Good education, career and money. Stable personality. Tall.
>>
>>18554973
>placing your lower urges above a long term relationship
What is masturbation and the virtue of patience? Obviously you're not a quality man.
>>
>>18554974
Describe him for me. I'll tell you why you're wrong.
>>
>>18554980
Why would I masturbate when I can easily get sex?

I think masturbation is pathetic and depressing.
>>
>>18554981
>1.95m
>broad shoulders
>muscular, 9/10
>blonde, blue eyed
>high IQ
>very good paying job after a good education and university
>dirty humour
>dominant and still comfy if needed

Get rekt, beta bitch.
>>
>>18554897
>You aren't 12. You should know better.
Yeah that's fair you're right. I meant more like I misinterpreted his intentions, but I get that that's my bad for not seeing the red flags etc.

Can you give me some tips on how to pick the right guys? I'm not looking for bad boys or anything, and I'm making it clear I'm not interested in casual sex.

>>18554898
>Woman, keep your legs shuit.
Yeah I guess you're right. I do enjoy sex though. The thought of going a couple of years without it makes me sad.
>>
>>18554986
On this note any man who can't is definitely low quality.
>>
>>18554987
What education. Specify the degree programme.

Also only 9 by your own admission lol.
>>
>>18554956
> Look at day (sport etc) clubs instead of nightclubs. Dating sites instead of tinder etc.
I don't go clubbing, never met a bloke that way. I don't have tinder and never have. I met one of them on OKC, one through a friend, one through my political party, one volunteering together for an environmental thing, one at a book group.
>>
>>18554973
The trial period is one month max. If she's not even close to wanting sex, she's out. There are many better girls out there who don't hate sex.
>>
>>18554993
Physics, Math.

>Also only 9 by your own admission lol.
Sure, because he hasn't perfect skin and looks like a modell. But which woman wants that? I like it rough and a very hard 9 is more than what anybody else here can even dream of. But of course you wont believe me and will rather delute yourself in the idea than you have to fuck around to be "quality".
>>
>>18554987
So he's huge, with an ugly deformed face, not very smart but you couldn't tell because you are even dumber. He's fucking other bimbos on the side.
>>
File: 1495913806826.gif (2MB, 450x259px) Image search: [Google]
1495913806826.gif
2MB, 450x259px
>>18555003
>that low attempt
Did your mirror image hurt so much?
>>
>>18554977
Your bf is fucking other chicks. You are clearly not very intelligent.
>>
OP here do I have any chance of finding a man who will respect me now?
How long should I wait before sex? How can I tell if they're sincere when they say they really like me and want a relationship?

I feel like I'm trash do I sound like trash? If you had a friend like me would you think she was trash?
>>
>>18554994
You're in the right circles just keep looking.
>>
>>18554987
You clearly place all the importance on his physical attributes and not his degree in underwater basket weaving. What does that tell us about you? That you are superficial and dumb.

If he truly were as amazing as you say, why would he wait for half a year before you spread your legs? You're delusional.
>>
>>18555012
>haha you picked "only" a 9/10
>haha you only care about looks
At least try a bit harder.
>>
>>18555010
I don't have so much time for things like volunteering and book group now I work full time. Plus as they turned out to be nasty I don't think that's the well I want to drink from again lol kmn
>>
>>18555009
You're getting overwhelmed by the trolls.

Just don't sweat it. Enjoy life. Do what feels right and makes you happy. Get into relationships. They won't always work out but hey, the only way to find out is to date for a while, right?
>>
>>18555012
> why would he wait for half a year before you spread your legs?
Same values and life goals, also I'm his female counterpart. Quality > Quantity.
>>
>>18555018
I think I just want a woman on here to tell me that I'm normal and it's okay to have a few false starts and a few notches on the bedpost, that I'll still be loveable and that 22 isn't too old.

Can anyone tell me that sincerely? I know I'm fishing for validation but I'm really panicking, the way men talk on 4chan has got to me and made me feel used up and old and unlovable.
>>
>>18555007
I am sure you know my boyfriend and me better than I do.

He's completely faithful and one of the most honest people I've ever met.
We also waited for 4 months before having sex, when we fist started dating.
>>
>>18555025
Impossible, obviously some salty roasties and sad betas will know far better that you're both low quality and pathetic for not fucking after a single week.
>>
>>18555024
I could tell you that but I'm a guy. You're panicking over nothing. Seriously, no guy will care if you've had 3 or 8 previous hookups. Unless he's an insecure manchild he won't ask you about your sexual history.
>>
>>18555000
>Physics, Math

I know what they earn and it's not that much especially if he double majored without any applied certs he'll get a low paying national lab or academic job at best. But otherwise he is indeed very high quality though I'm guessing he's unfortunately introverted, but meh some girls like betas.

You seem quick to anger so I doubt someone like that would date someone as unintelligent as you.

But even if I believe you. OP shouldn't risk witholding sex from someone high quality.

t. Someone with better stats irl than your bf's estats
>>
>>18555034
Thank you sweet anon
>>
>>18555036
"Her" posts just don't add up. Her bf is the most attractive male on Earth and a huge bodybuilder and a genius and with a millionaire career and also the nicest guy in the world. She is his counterpart, the most attractive female on the planet and the smartest and most caring. And they dated for months with no sex.

And here "she" is getting angry at nothing on a Cambodian carpet weaving forum.
>>
>>18555045
I'm simply saying nothing you have said so far about yourself would be a dealbreaker from having a relationship.
>>
File: 1478702300245.gif (3MB, 640x266px) Image search: [Google]
1478702300245.gif
3MB, 640x266px
>>18555036
He's in the private market, he does earn more than what you probably think due to connections of former collegues and he's the opposite of an introvert, more the Chad character. Sometimes even too much for my liking.

>laughing on 4chins
>anger
>>
>>18555046
Where did I say "the most" attractive? I wrote 9/10 you disfunctional autist. You people are so begrudging that you can't even accept that other people are happy with an traditional life setting and don't need to fuck around if they can invest in a LTR.

Sad. Many such cases.
>>
>>18555046
>>18555049
Please stop moaning about whether or not she nabbed a qt. They're probably from the midwest or something and don't know any better. Focus on OP's blatant meltdown she needs help.
>>
>>18555056
I'm from western europe. Try again.
>>
>>18555009
>do I have any chance of finding a man who will respect me now?
There are men who don't care about your sexual history. There are men who care, there are men who don't. Usually the older you get, the less people care.

>How long should I wait before sex?
Depends on what you want and how much you care about sex. If you want meaningful sex, wait till the relationship is meaningful - caring for each other, share a deep and personal bond, etc.

I waited for 4 months with my current boyfriend, but with the guy I lost my virginity to we waited a little over 10 months.

>How can I tell if they're sincere when they say they really like me and want a relationship?
If it is too good to be true, it isn't true. If they go too fast with feelings, they're probably trying to fuck you over.
Nice guys are pretty much always assholes. It's really just a game to get in your pants. Find people who are good and do well for people around them even without getting sex out of them - people who volunteer, are very close to their family, or do a lot of nice things for their friends.

You're not trash and I wouldn't think less of you if you were my friend.
>>
>>18555036
>he is indeed very high quality though I'm guessing he's unfortunately introverted, but meh some girls like betas.
>t. Someone with better stats irl than your bf's estats

lmao I'm not saying OP's "Physics Math" bf isn't made up but your inferiority is showing
>>
>>18555068
She was not the OP and who gives a fuck if she's telling the truth or not.
>>
>>18555076
I just read to that part of the thread.

Physics Math degree lol
I unironically know a guy like that
>>
>>18555076
>who gives a fuck
People who cant deal with different life expectations and ways to archive those if they are also in any way more attractive than themselves. That's why OP gets ignored while all the saltiness gets blasted against that anon.
>>
>>18555049
Listen I'm not here to argue or get into pissing contests that will end with me posting my LinkedIn and IG pages.

I'm here because a long time ago some Anon gave me advice that changed my life.

So let's just focus on the important thing which is helping OP.

Now calling her a slut is not helpful. It doesn't matter how many guys she's slept with she can just lie and claim 0-2 like every other girl her age.

Let's focus on getting her out there more to meet quality guys in the first place rather than how long to wait for sex.

@OP are you still at university right? Go to departmental events whenever you can. Lots of quality guys for you to network with. Not just at your uni, but others too.
>>
>>18555058
Western Europeans do not wait for months before having sex. That's purely a Burger thing.
>>
>>18555066
You waited 4 months because you're a prude and your bf is either a cuck or was/still is cheating in you. You are giving OP bad advice. That's why you are being made fun of.
>>
File: cry laugh.jpg (15KB, 249x280px) Image search: [Google]
cry laugh.jpg
15KB, 249x280px
>>18555089
>Listen I'm not here to argue or get into pissing contests that will end with me posting my LinkedIn and IG pages.

or you can do that so we can laugh at you.
>>
>>18555089
>Let's focus on getting her out there more to meet quality guys in the first place rather than how long to wait for sex.
You get more quality guys if you can bring more to the table than your juicy cunt. And to show that you don't want to just pump and dump, a woman should actually wait longer before going all in. Don't forgett that women are much more emotionall than men and will loose more of themselves with each sexual partner.

Making a guy wait is just a test if he thinks she's worth it. If you can't fap and sacrifice that for your future wife, what do you want to do if she gets pregnant and you can't fuck her for some time? If you value pussy that much, you don't actually value a longterm comitment, because as soon as that dries up you're back on your way.
>>
>>18555092
Nope, german here. Can confirm. Especially with virgins 10months and more are nothing special. Don't think we all led a degenerate Berlin lifestyle.
>>
>>18555089
OP here no I graduated this summer. I start a new job next week it's a grad scheme in London. Working full time plus studying evenings and weekends for the qualifications (accountancy).
>>
>>18555118
Just change "Anonymous" to "OP".
>>
>>18555101
I'm not a prude and neither of us ever cheated.
We liked each other. We got to know each other. Got feelings for each other. And then we fucked.
Your idea that you either fuck after 2 dates or you're some sort of deranged human being is ridiculous.
>>
>>18555111
>degenerate Berlin lifestyle
So I was pretty much right when I said Midwest. You're the German equivalent. Anywhere except Berlin is tasteless, cultureleas and stuck in the fifties.
>>
>>18554871
Why do you want to be what everyone else is

Be a fucking individual
>>
>>18555119
Good point, well made
>>
>>18555092
It's actually pretty normal here. Pretty much all my friends wait at least a month or two before having sex.
Hell, even my friend who just wanted a fwb hanged out with him for a couple of months before fucking him.
>>
File: 1488736245420.jpg (112KB, 640x853px)
1488736245420.jpg
112KB, 640x853px
>>18555121
>everyone who doesn't fuck around like the r-selected nogs is literal biblebelt tier
>>
>>18555111
Strange. I've found it very easy to get laid in Germany. I had one German gf and we went by the "no sex until the third date" rule.

You either one of those turkish descendants or very young.
>>
>>18555120
>dated for 4 months with no sex
>I'm not a prude
Whatever.
>>
>>18555128
Western European here. It's definitely not normal. What the fuck are you on?
>>
>>18555141
Sure, of course we still have "easy girls" but you can't expect those to be the norm, simply by the fact that she fucked a non-german.
>>
>>18555148
"spontanous sexual emergencies" isn't sex, Mohammed.
>>
>>18555149
Sure, we still have "prude girls" but you can't expect those to be the norm, simply by the fact that she hates sex.
>>
>>18555158
Please go back to /pol/, Burger virgin.
>>
>>18555160
Waiting with your bf for a couple months before going all it isn't "hating sex" on the contrary, it's respecting it so much that you don't waste your feelings on some random dick.
>>
>>18555144
I am not extremely prudish, no. I like sex a lot, I think I've never let my boyfriend go to sleep without cumming since we started fooling around.

We just wanted to know each other before fucking. We wanted sex to be something that meant to us. We waited a little and it was good for us.

I haven't said that OP needs to do what my boyfriend and I did, I just said that you can't expect meaningful sex with a person who isn't meaningful to you.
She said she doesn't want to have casual sex and then fucks strangers. It doesn't make sense.
>>
>>18555106
How long you wait is just not as important as the (likely male virgin) celebate itt or whoever wrote the frigid cunt rant wants you to believe. It's not important.

>>18555118
Damn that's a very tight schedule. Try to keep in touch as much as possible with the friends you meet at uni. I actually met my current gf at a small get together (6 people) at an old colleague's house after not seeing him for a year. She was his gf's (who also graduated with me) friend. It's a luck thing. But you are more likely to meet people your age group and in your own league through your current network. Make friends at your firm, but it's less likely to meet dating material through them in my experience. People from work are usually settled and rarely do anything unfortunately.

I don't have much hope for you meeting someone in part time grad school classes.
>>
>>18555176
I love my uni mates but I went to Edinburgh so they're not very nearby!
I have friends from school and sixth form and I stay active socially with them, although as they're settling down it's less going to gatherings and meeting new people, more night in with the gals talking about their boyfriends.
>>
>>18555176
I'm neither a virgin nor male, just because you deny the importance doesn't make it true. Test are important if you want to make sure that you pick the right one, which OP obviously didn't.

We get it, you want to fuck around and like to call women which wait frigid, prudish and what not. But you're therefore bviously not husband material, so just stop.
>>
>>18555148
Depends on the area, I guess? "Western europe" is big.
I'm 24 and really none of my friends ever had a ONS or fucked a guy before knowing him for at least a month. Fuck, some of my friends are still virgin.
>>
>>18555193
Obviously. Some areas are more religious and conservative than others. But it's not like anywhere in western Europe you would be ostracized and called a slut for having sex before marriage.
>>
>>18555209
Nobody here is speaking about sex before marriage, but about a couple weeks before fucking your bf. Nuances. There is more than Amish and Whores.
>>
>>18555165
It means blueballing him and him dumping you. That he didn't speaks volumes about his self-respect.
>>
>>18555214
Sure, degrading it to "blueballing" instead of a common goal has surely nothing to do with your own self-respect. How dare people be happy wiating in patience for each other instead just fucking and dumping women left and right jsut because they can? Must be relitards.
>>
>>18555186
Yeah I know exactly what you mean. Attend those anyway. There are few things couples love more that matching their friends.

In the mean time 3rd places including bars honestly isn't the worst places to meet lots of guys. Hell even music fests. You'll meet everything from trash to MDs just be friendly to everyone and date your interests
>>
>>18555209
Oh, for sure.
I also come from a medium-sized town. When everybody knows each other, it is not as easy to get casual sex since it is easy to get a reputation. Everyone still remembers that Sarah from high school used to suck everyone's dick in the bathroom.
>>
>>18555227
So you live in a town of 5000 people?
>>
>>18555188
>not a virgin
Well my gf was a virgin when I met her so I guess you're a slut now in comparison.

Guess you lost. Should've waited for marriage whore.
>>
>>18555034
This.
I personally like it if the woman I'm with has been around the block a few times. When I eat her out or kiss her, I like to imagine all the other guys whose dicks have been inside of her. So don't worry, OP, you're good.
>>
>>18555235
>not a virgin in a LTR
watgranny.jpg

>Guess you lost. Should've waited for marriage whore.
Literaly nobody has been speaking about no sex before diamond, besides some retarded fuck who thinks dumping a girl if she wants to wait is the trait of a quality man.
>>
>>18555229
100-120k people. Not terribly small, but still not big enough that you can do whatever without people knowing about it.

I knew who my boyfriend fucked with and how big his cock was before our first date because my best friend is gossipy as fuck and she knew everything about him.
>>
>>18555248
>>
>>18555248
Bitter virgin closeted homosexual grom /r9k/ detected.
>>
>>18555252
100k is a city. It's in no way a "small town where everyone knows who fucked".
>>
Oh my god I get it some girls wait a long arse time whatever. Can I please get some advice or at least not posts which actively make me feel even worse about myself.
>>
>>18554871
So you're almost 22? Relax. The average age to get married is 26.
>>
>>18555266
I'm living in a small town of 60K and I know more or less everybody through 2-3 corners. It's not that big. After a couple years you know people, especielly those with a reputation.
>>
>>18555276
That just means you don't get out at all and only know people of your school and work.
>>
>>18555269
But making you feel worse is the goal and it will make sure that you stop whoring around just because you like dick, if you want a longterm relationship.

Your former ways obviously didn't work out, so you have to make yourself hate those ways and try patience.
>>
>>18555274
It's 30 here in the UK actually. But the average number of years of dating before marriage is five.
>>
>>18555285
Actually I'm getting very much around through whole of germany. But you probably just don't have many friends or family if you think such thinks wont come around.
>>
>>18555248
lmao based
>>
>>18554898
>>18554898
>t. woman which waited half a year
sweetie I waited a year before giving pussy and I was still manipulated. he turned out to be a sociopath lying to me about everything. please don't shame other women on this or brag about yourself as if you are better. sociopaths are fucking real
>>
>>18555302
I'm a bad judge of character therefore every roastie is free of sin
>>
>>18555302
It's easy to get all high and mighty when you're in a good relationship but you can do everything right and still get fucked over. <3
>>
>>18555266
But that's the case, honestly. 100k is not that big.

Everyone is a friend of someone you know, or used to hang out somewhere you go to, or something. Every time I meet a new person who grew up here we can find some "link" between us.
Especially if you have a reputation, and if you fuck everyone after 1-2 dates you'll get one pretty quick, everyone will know who you are and how much you sleep around.
>>
>>18555302
She is delusional. It will hurt her all the harder when the truth hits her one day.
>>
>>18555311
>you can do everything right and still get fucked over. <3
It can happen once, not 8 times.
>>
>>18554871
Same boat, 90% of everyone in their early 20's just wants a quick fuck.

The rare handful who want something real get snatched up real fast.
I'm banking on riding it out until late 20's-30's and hoping it'll get a little better.

But I feel ya, by then you're so biologically behind you feel like you have to scramble just to get back on track.
>>
>>18555311
>still get fucked over
Multiple times in a row.

Stop with your excuses and face reality.
>>
>>18555329
It will be all the more ironic when one day you will be here crying why your bf cheated on you.
>>
>>18555256
You act like all males don't wonder how many dicks been in there
>>
>>18555034
not her but 4chan has been getting to me too. for some reason i like the nerdy semi-autistic dudes that tend to be virgins so i know if im not a virgin too they will shame me.
>>
>>18555332
>having to hope that other people get pulled down in life to feel better about ones own mistakes

Such is the life of self procalimed "quality people".
>>
File: 1481736730387.jpg (92KB, 1375x749px) Image search: [Google]
1481736730387.jpg
92KB, 1375x749px
>>18554968
>No quality man would put up with dating for half a year with no sex.
If she's worth it he will. It's not like you would know.
>>
>>18555348
You are clearly a virgin male. How would you know?
>>
File: 1468699246667.jpg (73KB, 600x619px) Image search: [Google]
1468699246667.jpg
73KB, 600x619px
>>18555311
>but you can do everything right and still get fucked over. <3

>shifting blame on others
>believes she did everything right

>eight times
>eight
>>
>>18555358
I didn't say I got fucked over 8 times, just that I had 8 partners.
Two were ltrs, two were guys I broke up with, one was a girl I dated at school for nine, ten months. The other three I thought were turning into relationships and didn't. I don't really regret fucking them though, was fun.
>>
>>18555364
Don't let these posters get to you. You've been mostly answered by bitter virgin manchildren from /r9k/ and a delusional prude.
>>
>>18555356
>typical salty response from a slut
Why am I not surprised?
>>
>>18555373
You would be wrong. Now kindly fuck ofr back to /r9k/.
>>
File: tEUpEUz.gif (935KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
tEUpEUz.gif
935KB, 500x283px
Man this thread got derailed in to shitposting real fast
>>
>>18555371
Thank you. I think maybe I need to take a break from 4chan. It can't be good that this thread is literally making me cry.
>>
>>18555293
Okay so you have 3 years to find someone (on average). Have you tried online dating?

However, keep in mind that statistics vary by the individual. I know this couple that got married after knowing each other for less than two weeks (yes, you read that correctly) and they are still married after 12 years. Not every story is the same so don't obsess over what everyone else is doing.
>>
>>18555328
>everyone in their early 20's just wants a quick fuck.
maybe this is OP's problem. OP, why not date older men as they are more likely to want something serious and have a similar sexual history so you wont feel too bad
>>
>>18555377
Not everyone who disagrees with you is from /r9k/. God, you are a bundle of obvious insecurities.
>>
>>18555398
Well, can't speak for OP but I wouldn't be able to date someone in his 30's as a 21 year old girl. We would just have nothing in common other than wanting a serious relationship.
His life will be revolved around working a serious job, mine will be college and studying. Those are 2 very different worlds.
He'll come home from work and tell stories of the office that I will not relate to or understand. He might be able to relate to my college experiences in reminiscence of his own, but it'll be more like "Ah yeah I remember those good ole days *chuckle*" than really relating with me.

Me personally, I'd rather wait it out so I can relate to my partner on more grounds than just "we both don't just want sex". Life experience is huge in relatability and if you don't have about the same amount I don't think it'll work well.
That's just me though. OP might try getting a silver fox if she thinks different tho
>>
>>18555390
I'm sorry OP. I will not slut shame you. I understand that sex is great, but you do need to learn that if you want something serious you need to change your old ways and change your mentality. Statistically, yes, the longer you wait to have sex, the longer the relationship will last because it rules out the poor quality men.

Girls that sleep around tend to be very insecure deep down and judging by this response I can see that. And please, for fucksake, understand that 4chan is the last place to ever offer you valuable advice without getting insulted. Try reddit next time.

I wish you luck in your journey and remember to not rush anything.
>>
>>18555408

This is the response of a sensible, intelligent and independent 21 year old girl, in regards to dating an older guy, and it's so refreshing to read.

I always see posts on here by guys who are bragging about fucking 18-21yr olds when they're in their thirties and I always want to tell them how wrong they are. They honestly believe that they've cracked the code and managed to find some young, subservient girl who respects them, after years of concentrating on their careers and failing with women their own age when really, it's because they have the car and the disposable income that most guys these young girls age don't have. The second these girls graduate or find their own careers, they become bored and leave.

You hit the nail on the head with your post and I wanted to thank you for making the point so eloquently.
>>
>>18555408
What are you studying?
Honestly it's the same problem you will have with working men though. I suppose you're only comfortable dating other students.
I am one of those grad students dating an undergrad (first year) and I already found so much disparity between us.
>>
>>18555440
I completely agree with you but older men are just more psychically attractive than men my age (19). The maturity is even better. Having someone that doesn't just want to have sex and smoke weed with you and actually wants to get to know you first is beyond sexy. I have a strong urge to start a family already and that's something men my age are not happy to hear. I'd rather get married young to an older men while my eggs are still fresh instead of waiting until i'm older because of wanting to relate to each other. There's lots of other things we can relate on besides career and college.
>>
>>18555468
>focuses on maturity, fresh eggs and personality
I hope you make many white babies, Anonlienchen.
>>
>>18555468

Thank you for your response. I agree with what you're saying - an older, more mature man is very attractive. If you're a mature person yourself, you probably have more in common in regards to life goals than some 19 year old guy.
>>
>>18555473
>tfw not white
I'm sorry to disappoint you.
>>
>>18555482
>claims to not be white to trigger /pol/
Pic or Arier.
>>
>>18555468
> I'd rather get married young to an older white men while my eggs are still fresh

>>18555482
>not white
top kek

Relevant to your situation, OP
https://youtu.be/WYwfevniq1E?t=26
>>
>>18555473
>he thought a girl could have these reasonable, mature desires
Get used to the thought that most white women are like OP. Used up, naive sluts.
Now fuck off back to /pol/ you limb dick retard.
>>
File: 8769665.jpg (22KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
8769665.jpg
22KB, 500x414px
>>18555500
No where in that post she was talking about white men. Why are /pol/acks so pathetically delusional?
>>
>>18555500
Other races need to reproduce too it's literally best to do it young
>>
>>18555501
Nah, I'm not worried. The good women are still out there instead of lurking in a taiwanese post gender alignment dilating forum.
>>
>>18555507
kek, let's see.

>pol
haha, use longer adjective might help
>>
File: white race.jpg (75KB, 1331x788px)
white race.jpg
75KB, 1331x788px
>>18555512
No, they don't.
>>
>>18555024
>Delusion the post
>>
>>18555501
It is a mature desire to want children...
>>
>>18555024
Statistically you have lowered your chances of finding a quality man and having a successful marriage. sure there are exceptions but the exceptions are slim. The reality is, some consequences can't be redeemed because it's already been done, but what you can do is if you do find a man. Teach your daughters about you mistake she so that they can learn but also make sure that you husband is a "man" so that your daughters will have standards on who they date, because the first man that they will ever meet, will be their father
>>
>>18555519
I'm going to purposely have 10 asian babies just to piss off /pol/
>>
>>18555538
>Statistically you have lowered your chances of finding a quality man and having a successful marriage.
Are you talking about her age or because of her sexual partners?
>>
>>18555530
It's mature to be disinterested in hook up culture although you are young. Use your fucking brain.
>>
>>18555009
In all honesty if you were my friend, I'd think you'd have poor critical thinking skills and slutty
>>
>>18555540
Well, at least you're honorary. Just try to implement some animal welfare laws after we're gone (no, niggers don't count).
>>
>>18555516
What? Where you trying to say something? You talk like a neanderthal
>>
>>18555034
Have fun getting divorced
>>
>>18555540
>haha, look at that animal race which is going extinct. I'm going to reliese multiple invasive species just to fuck them over even more. Serves them right for not killling them on the spot but believing in civic nationalism
>>
>>18555558
t. retard
>>
>>18555550
>use your fucking brain
Feminist detected. What, should I wait until I'm 30 so that I can spend thousands of dollars on IVF and raise the chance of autism? The optimal age to have children is early 20's. If you're financially stable and find a good partner, I don't see what's the point in waiting longer. You're literally fucking yourself.
>>
>>18555547
Both
>>
>>18555567
I already knew you were a retard, what's the problem?
>>
>>18555547
Let me clarify, her age is fine but her partner history is bad and the older she gets, the chances of her finding a decent man decreases even more
>>
>>18555572
Well since you can't read so you're retarded. I'm not very patient. Sorry.
>>
>>18555573
What makes a man decent?
>>
>25 y/o single male
>This 22 year old girl thinks she's "too old"

Bitch everyone I went to uni with is settling down and getting engaged. I've only got a few years before it becomes single mom and divorcee territory.

I had the chance to date cute 22 year old girls who were really into me and innocent, and I blew it several times. Still kicking myself.

I did actually date when I was 22 but it was a girl from another country and she couldn't get a job here, I couldn't build a career in her country. We had to break it off.

Now I'm in a shit job with no dating prospects.

WHERE DO I FIND GIRLS LIKE YOU.
>>
File: 1490310102273.gif (923KB, 450x259px) Image search: [Google]
1490310102273.gif
923KB, 450x259px
>>18555605
>25
>I've only got a few years before it becomes single mom and divorcee territory.
wew lad if only you knew.
>>
>>18555621

Knew what?

Bear in mind I'm a faggot that wants a "pure" girl and finds innocence cute, but at the very least wants a girl that hasn't been riding the tinder dick for years until she gets bored and wants to settle down.

I'd rather have "young love" than fuck a bunch of late 20's girls who are freaking out about hitting THE WALL.

But its too late for young love so I guess I get to choose from the leftovers
>>
>>18555440
Yeah, I've always said to those in these large age gap relationships that so much goes on in your early 20's. You go through so much personal development it's not uncommon to be a COMPLETELY different person when you come out at 25 or so.
Hell, I nearly 180'd my political stance (as one example) between the ages of 18 and 20. You change so much just due to basic biology and adolescent psychology, compared to the 30 year old who already went through that and is much more stable in their personality and beliefs. I would be very concerned about being the older party there, because you have no idea if that 20 year old you fell in love with will even be the same by 22. And I suppose that even goes the other way too, you and your 30 year old SO may have agreed on many important life factors at 20, but by 25 you may find yourself not agreeing on anything anymore.

I don't really agree it's all about young girls are inherntly gold diggers going after older men for their resources, though they certainly exist, I think it's just that all young girls will mature and change rapidly over those few years and will find they no longer are interested in the things that 30 year old was interested in.
This is true even of two 2 something's dating too though. Give them both 5 years or so, they both might be polar opposites. Which is also why I think young couples break up so easily and move on so quickly.

>>18555461
Education lol. I understand much like my classes, my field will also be a tacofest where I have little opportunity to talk to men so I'm not really expecting to marry another teacher one day.

But you're right about me feeling comfortable dating other students, because when I think about it I think I'd struggle to date someone who was my same age, but didn't go to college as well. My life is just very consumed right now by this one thing, my biggest responsibility in life right now is to get good grades and get out of school asap.
>>
File: IMG_0053.jpg (214KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0053.jpg
214KB, 1920x1280px
>>18555590
Someone who is virtuous but not a "Nice Guy" never fall for a nice guy, they are pathological liars and will cater to anyone to feel accepted, I used to be like that. He must have standards for himself and others but not necessarily physical standards but rather boundaries on things they cannot do or seem wrong, or impractical. He doesn't give into pier pressure but has his own way and stands his ground. He must also have self respect for himself for if he doesn't respect himself how will he have respect for you? Finally he must be masculine and embrace his masculinity in a healthy way, because masculinity ultimately comes down to fatherhood and being a great father towards his children. A great way to show love towards his children, is simply by loving his wife openly and unconditionally, so that their children can know what real relationships should be like
>>
>>18554898
What did you say when asked why you weren't giving it up? Why did you pick 6 months as the timeframe? He was probably banging some one on the side for those 6
>>
>>18555710
Not her, but I waited with my boyfriend too.
After a few dates, I told him that I was uncomfortable with casual sex and I just wanted to do it when we had feelings for each other.
I asked him if he was fine with waiting for me a little, he said it was fine for him and he enjoyed being with me anyway.
>>
>>18555729

And yet a girl lost interest in me cos I didn't kiss her or make a move on the 2nd or 3rd date.

[spoiler]I don't have a house to invite her back to is all[/spoiler]
>>
>>18555710
We dated like usual but instead of fucking when you think it might be the right guy we talked about what we want and both decided that we will wait some weeks or months depending on how long it will take to be really sure.

Considering that we more or less have been together daily for that time making many beautiful memories I doubt that he has been going around banging some chicks. He has a certain taste which not everyone can cater to.

But I understand that most people have to trash talk nice things to feel better about themselves, anon.
>>
>>18555738
I mean, I did show interest and let him know how much I liked him physically.
I just didn't feel comfortable with having his dick inside my orifices.
>>
>>18555435

I agree with you, but--

>Try reddit next time.

Yes, I'm sure placating, timid responses are exactly what OP needs.
>>
>>18555710
Why do some of you keep saying that waiting for sex is somehow bad?

I am waiting until marriage and the right guy will respect my decision and won't cheat.

Waiting until marriage is the best decision a female can make and I advise other girls to do the same.
>>
>>18555739
Honestly ignore those bitter cunts who say stuff like that to you. Personally I don't judge promiscuous women, but I still appreciate it non the less when women set high standards like that. You got yourself a real man with what you've done and the average woman will trash talk what you got because they are insecure. They know their personalities are not good enough. That's why they believe the only way to keep a man is to give them a hole to fill, but not "too early" so by society's standards they can't be called sluts. And this says a lot about those kind of women.
My gf let me wait too and I don't mind. It's like I've met person I thought couldn't exist and just spending time with her was fulfilling.
>>
Op here, I've dated older men and found that if you're in your thirties and want to fuck a 22 y/o (or younger a sister I have obvi been) you're a man child.
>>
File: tumblr_n2p85wo5fc1to6pzwo1_500.jpg (83KB, 500x749px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2p85wo5fc1to6pzwo1_500.jpg
83KB, 500x749px
>>18555823
Thanks, anon. I don't take it to heart. This thread showed quite clearly that the people calling such a lifestyle in the most negative and degrading words act out of insecurity. I honestly feel more sad than angry, because deep inside they know that they have forfeit their chance for something as special as we have. And the most bitter part is that they been brought up in this mentality, so it isn't even really their own fault for beeing part of a culture which seems to try to destroy itself. Hopefully if they find mate they will teach their children to learn from their mistakes.

And that's also OP should do and look out for a guy which is as damaged as herself in this aspect. I am sure there are enough man whores which changed their ways.
>>
>>18555333
Many males do. All the closeted homosexual ones with cuck fantasies.
>>
>>18555435
Statistically, the longer you wait to have sex, the more likely you are to be cheated on. Girls that are very prudish about sex and make a guy wait for months are very insecure about their sexuality and a relationship with them is not likely to last.
>>
>>18555538
Why are virgin teenagers from /r9k/ trying to give adults advice on sex?
>>
>>18555903
Waiting togethter has nothing to do with beeing prudish, you retard. I waited months and I'm into D/s and Upper Floor Stuff.

It's just a test of character. Either you are virtuous and have the same values or you don't.
>>
>>18555739
That's because you're an immigrant with backwards values who happened to end up in Europe. Very few people here share your values. It's strange that you did not end up in an arranged marriage to your cousin.
>>
>>18555907
Great Arguments
>>
>>18555908
It's a test of character, yes. If both of you are religious and afraid of sex, then you will be fine together.
>>
>>18555815
I'm not opposed to waiting, but till marriage is a huge gamble.

>tfw it's your wedding night
>tfw hubby sucks in bed and you are just completely not sexually compatible at all
>tfw you have to either live the rest of your life sexually frustrated because you cannot make your sex enjoyable or divorce.

I'd rather wait until a relationship is serious with promise to experiment with sex. But I will never marry someone without knowing we're sexually compatible.
>>
>>18555911
I'm a pure blooded northern european. As is my mate. Try harder.
>>
>>18555917
why does he look so angry :(
I want to see his smile and optimism
>>
>>18555921
That's a very reasonable way to approach it. The people who tell you that it's good to wait until marriage have either never been in a relationship, or lucked out and found someone compatible on their first date (which is very rare).
>>
>>18555919
I'm an apatheist, meaning atheist for you pleb.
I'm many things but sure as hell not angstly about sex. Do you ven know what the Upper Floor is?
>>
>>18555928
How much are tickets there??
>>
>>18555927
Yeah, like I get it. It's admirable and I understand not wanting to sleep with every person you date, but I just think it would be very disappointing to find out on my wedding day "oops, his dick is too big/small to feel good" or something. It can even just be a matter of technique, which you can argue you can learn to get better over time, but some people just plain are not good for one another in bed no matter how hard they try to be.
>>
>>18555924
Of only you knew how bad things were
>>
>>18555928
tfw all those man whores and roasties will never know the unique feeling of letting yourself fully go and fall in the arms of your mate and grow together on every new and special thing instead of dulling on all those meaningless dicks

>>18555938
Dunno, I'm from Europe. Here it's relatively cheap depending on where you go to and which specials you want. Especially if you bring a female.
>>
>>18555945
What if I marry a dude, fuck him, then divorce him the next day, marry another dude, fuck him, then divorce him, etc until I've fucked like 300 dudes.
Technically I never had premarital sex. Checkmate atheists I can fuck all the people I want and still be happy.
>>
>>18555949
What's it like if your single, do the slaves actually suck your dick?
>>
>>18555955
Nah, only if the D is into sharing and picks you (very unlikely). It's more like a beautiful painting which you enjoy without being part of it. But you can go to swinger gatherings or something like that. Those tend to be into all sorts of degenracies in which you can join. But you can also rent a slave in certain BDSM Brothels.
>>
File: tumblr_o9z9iyHcp51s998fco1_1280.jpg (300KB, 987x1182px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9z9iyHcp51s998fco1_1280.jpg
300KB, 987x1182px
>>18555945
The sad part is, they could enjoy all their sexual dark desires with their hubby. No ONS can compete to someone who knows your buttons.
>>
>>18554871
>I feel like all my friends have found someone to settle down with already and I'm scared I've missed my chance.

Is this a reality TV show that if you dont "marry" the person you loose? Finding the ideal person to spend the rest of your life with aint no 30min gameshow.
>>
>>18555945
Here we go with the old, thoroughly debunked graphs made by religious anti-sex groups. And used by bitter /r9k/ virgin manchildren to try to pretend they are virgins by choice.
>>
>>18555980
Buzzwords - the post. Is there some kind of trigger reply generator?
>>
>>18555949
>tfw all those man whores and roasties will never know the unique feeling of letting yourself fully go and fall in the arms of your mate and grow together
Neither will you. You will die a virgin.
>>
>>18555969
That's why I'm saving myself for marriage, humbly speaking I would say I'm an 8 and have been offered sex but I just couldn't do it, I've gotten head but that's it, also I don't have a lot of time because I work full time and go to college
>>
File: tumblr_olocl80T4P1vdhid0o1_540.png (277KB, 516x810px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_olocl80T4P1vdhid0o1_540.png
277KB, 516x810px
>>18555985
Too late for that.
>>
>>18555951
Good thinking!
I will award you with 40 dicks
>>
>>18555983
Says the person who posts buzzgraphs. You know those graphs are complete memes, right?
>>
>>18555980
Again where are your arguments
>>
>>18555989
I hope you find the right man for yourself. Don't let all that trash talk get to you. It's just envy of high quality women.

And don't forgett to breed.
>>
>>18555996
I didn't post it. I'm that Ãœberhubby gril which waited for 6 months and has a D/s life.
>>
>>18556000
I'm a guy
>>
File: 1489658592696.jpg (171KB, 694x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1489658592696.jpg
171KB, 694x1000px
>>18556005
Oh well, than spread your seeds in some nice wheat fields.
>>
>>18555997
You haven't looked at the sources for those graphs, have you? /r9k/ believes anything that is thrown at them if it is in line with their beliefs.

Check CDC. They don't have such graphs. Those graphs are provided by religious anti-sex groups who claim to use CDC data. But since their papers show no actual data source, it's quite possible they just made the numbers up and claimed to use CDC data.
>>
>>18556003
Not that anon but your bf is a mathematics and physics major? kek
>>
File: 1412311297500.jpg (14KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1412311297500.jpg
14KB, 413x395px
>>18555995
Ok but I gotta marry every dick beforehand to remain happy.
>>
>>18556012
Math ms, physics bs
>>
File: ugly_girl.jpg (10KB, 197x256px) Image search: [Google]
ugly_girl.jpg
10KB, 197x256px
>>18556009
He can dream of such a girl, but he'll more likely end up with someone who looks like >>18556003
>>
File: 1485176023240.jpg (428KB, 1819x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1485176023240.jpg
428KB, 1819x1500px
>>18556015
Such a low quality reply. Here, that those sisters in a nice wheat field and thing about your behaviour.
>>
>>18555951
That's how it works in some muslim countries. They have the concept of "temporary marriages". Instead of dating, you just have a temporary marriage, you can fuck, then you decide you're not right for each other and the marriage ends.
>>
>>18556010
Oh boy https://youtu.be/um3EmS9DKsI
>>
>>18556021
>dat pure, untouched, unsucked breast
>>
File: 1466754248728.png (213KB, 852x554px)
1466754248728.png
213KB, 852x554px
>>18556024
>>
>>18556014
Best of luck :)

>>18556015
Honestly, you just sound salty at this point.
>>
>>18556022
Didn't think the muslims condoned divorce though.
Fuck knows my Pakistani neighbors fucking hate one another and haven't slept in the same bed since the 80's but they won't ever divorce because Allah would smite them or something.
>>
File: 1488834036139.jpg (220KB, 1280x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1488834036139.jpg
220KB, 1280x1100px
>>18556027
Take some more.
>>
>>18556024
Eh I don't know he's a historian.
>>
File: 100000 (133).jpg (454KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
100000 (133).jpg
454KB, 800x1000px
>>18556045
Just check his sources in the box.
>>
>>18556036
Not him, but more like these please! omg

Am I as a Pajeet allowed to breed with something like that irl? pls say yes
>>
>>18555898
Such as yourself?
>>
>>18554871
>single and struggling at 22
Get back to me in 6 years kid.
>>
File: 1488829679977.jpg (382KB, 1280x1216px) Image search: [Google]
1488829679977.jpg
382KB, 1280x1216px
>>18556060
Sorry, Poo. But I am sure you can breed with a nice fellow curry virgin. Safe your biodiversity.
>>
File: 1488843249748.jpg (74KB, 720x495px) Image search: [Google]
1488843249748.jpg
74KB, 720x495px
>>
File: 1493137669803.png (372KB, 589x593px) Image search: [Google]
1493137669803.png
372KB, 589x593px
>>18556074
We'll see about that.
>>
>>18556085
Well, if you want used up thots, sure. But not even her asshole will be virgin anymore.
>>
>>18554965
Lmao what a degenerate time we live in, where everyone expects to fuck within the first week
>>
File: 1497808900080.jpg (177KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1497808900080.jpg
177KB, 1024x768px
>>18556097
I get a qt gf either way.
>>
>>18554968
Godless deviants, maybe. Men of God don't have sex until marriage
>have dated 8 women who came on to me, still a virgin
>>
>>18555009
I'll be honest, if I knew you had 8 partners I would be hard-pressed to think of you as being the one, plus with depression that you couldn't wait like I did. The only way I could find you redeeming is if you became an honest Christian and repented like me (I doubt that from someone on this website, so probably not), but otherwise I would look for another partner
>>
>>18555034
Wrong, honest Christian men want honest Christian women and expect both himself and her to be chaste; meaning waiting until marriage. Anyone who finds this insecure is either an edgy atheist or deplorable
>>
>>18555921
The problem with waiting until a relationship is serious is that there is simply not enough commitment there. Tons of couples wait until it is serious, and they still end up breaking us, thus increasing the sexual partner count in young women and increasing their chances of divorce.
>>
>>18556469
>increasing their chances of divorce
Here we go again with the memes. Enjoy being stuck in an unhappy sexless marriage.
>>
>>18557254
t. cuck
They're not memes. These are valid, accurate statistics. If you think a girl that has taken 10+ dicks is more suitable for marriage than one with 0-2 then jesus christ you're asking for it. Enjoy signing your divorce papers within a few months.
>>
>>18557335
How is that same old graph, based on 20 year old data, without any scientific controls, not a meme? If you want a real statistic, the marriages which are the least likely to end up in divorce are the ones where both comes from similar socioeconomic backgrounds. So yes, if you are gullible, lower class person who believes in those memes, then your best match would be someone similar.

But it's okay, you will slowly start to change once you become an adult and have sex the first time.
>>
>>18554871
It depends on a lot, but you haven't missed your chance.
>>
>>18554871
your problem is that you just want to be with "someone"
quit trying to find "someone" and just live your life and you'll meet somebody who you want to be with long term. sure you can try dating and meeting people for romantic purposes, but don't try to look at everything through the scope of "how will this work long term"
and don't underestimate how valuable being single can be. use this time to learn to love yourself more. i can tell from your OP and your responses you seem to lack self confidence. you need to learn to be your own person independently from a romantic partner.

as far as the sleeping around, don't worry about it. anyone who isn't an insecure manbaby won't give a shit about how many guys you've slept with. if you enjoy sex, enjoy it.
>>
>>18554871
>Hello I am 22 or so and I have dated 2 people for any amount of time and haven't been able to find anyone else that is husband material am I normal?

Hunny... come on.
>>
>>18554871

Look in different places.
>>
>>18555024
Like I said before just lie about your number of partners.
>>
>>18557828
>just lie to the person with which you want to spent the rest of your life from the beginning
The easy way isn't the right way, anon.
>>
>>18554871
I wouldn't worry. Most people are just looking for casual sex, not a serious relationship. You'll find someone who isn't a shallow asshole eventually ^_^
>>
File: 1483827704554.jpg (18KB, 385x382px) Image search: [Google]
1483827704554.jpg
18KB, 385x382px
>>18557847
>everyone looking for a serious relationship is a shallow asshole
Dat roastie logic.
>>
>>18557865
Um... That's not what I said at all. I said anyone who isn't looking for a serious relationship is a shallow asshole.
Thread posts: 250
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.