[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why don't girls like guys who don't have a Facebook account?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: fb_icon_325x325.png (5KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
fb_icon_325x325.png
5KB, 325x325px
why don't girls like guys who don't have a Facebook account?
>>
Makes you look antisocial. Most women don't like anything antisocial.
>>
>>18554584
I don't understand this not op but I can find anything out about these dumb bitches that post shit online most of the time they don't even private their account.
>>
File: life is gd.jpg (154KB, 640x352px) Image search: [Google]
life is gd.jpg
154KB, 640x352px
Status.
>>
Some girls care about their social media self more than their irl self.
"Wanna go (insert any activity)?" Says the wheman.
"Only if you dont bring your phone."
>queue her brain explode when she realizes she doesnt want to go if she cant show anyone.
>>
>>18554568
it's your online personal life resume bro

not having a Facebook is like looking for a job without resume. sure you can get one of you are super lucky but otherwise you better have a solid resume with a good work history
>>
It's mainly a social thing , basically she wants her friends to be able to judge you and give her tips on fixing you , shit like that , I personally don't use Facebook and my gf doesn't either she thinks it's nothing but bs
>>
File: instagram_reality.jpg (345KB, 640x636px) Image search: [Google]
instagram_reality.jpg
345KB, 640x636px
>>18554584
sad but true.

one time I went to the beach on 4th of july. saw some dude come by set up his shit on the sand. leaned back relaxing, opened a beer. took a selfie then packed his shit up shortly after and left.

like wtf? how sad is our world that people actually feel the need to do shit like this just to up on Facebook. like why?

mind you I have had my gf from before social media was the absolute norm so there wasn't that much pressure.

feel bad for peeps these days. so much pressure .even having a Facebook but with low friend count or not much of a post/picture upload count is seen to be bad. apparently it's only cool to not post much if you used to do it heaps in the past (so you at least have that image/history set up about yourself)
>>
>>18554629
>I personally don't use Facebook and my gf doesn't either she thinks it's nothing but bs

how old are you?

if you are over 30 I guess you can get away with it because there was a time in your adult life where it wasn't as big.

I think if you are under 30 and don't have social media it's a major red flag.
>>
>>18554643
> Me 26 / her 38
>>
>>18554650
there you go, she 38. Facebook doesn't matter to her cougar generation
>>
>>18554652
What is the major red flag?
>>
I'm 18, haven't had a Facebook account since I was 13 and its caused me zero issues.

This one time however, this 10/10 girl asked me for my Facebook and I didn't have one so I said that and the conversation died and we never spoke again.
>>
>>18554652
we met at a church function Easter egg hunt i was their with my brother and his daughter she was i guess a helper i still never figured out and she seemed to take a liking to me and gave me her number when i asked , yeah yeah muh athiesm
>>
>>18554638
>saw some dude come by set up his shit on the sand. leaned back relaxing, opened a beer. took a selfie then packed his shit up shortly after and left

At first glance, the mental illness of the average millennial is genuinely funny, like Tourettes. When you start paying attention is when it becomes pathetic.
>>
Facebook is quite a big thing in England. Even if you don't do anything on it. You are expected to use Facebook messenger for communication
>>
I don't think they select based upon presence on facebook, I do think it's because they look your name up on facebook. Proceed not to find it and assume they had the wrong name. Haven't had a facebook or a cell phone for a year now and it's been an honest improvement to my life.
>>
>>18554643
>I think if you are under 30 and don't have social media it's a major red flag.
How so? I'm 20 and my gf is 19. On the first date we both told each we don't have Facebook. What's the red flag I'm missing?
>>
>>18554568
Those girls aint Worth the time. You must still be in high school because if one of the requirements for dating or getting girlfriends name in the Facebook account and that means you must still be a teenager.
>>
File: IMG_2672.jpg (53KB, 436x414px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2672.jpg
53KB, 436x414px
I just deleted my Facebook Tbh. It's a great feeling
>>
>>18554568
>why don't girls like guys who don't have a Facebook account?

LMAO I swear you incels each and everyday find out something that only applies to yourself and think it's the same for everyone else, it's hilarous.
>>
Like previous posters said, without social media you seem anti-social. If you are not connected to some sort of platform it looks like as if you never use the internet, which is quite rare among young people. Also I'd like to believe knowing some information about that person gives them a sense of security, people with no account whatsoever seem fishy, but that's just my opinion. Not everyone will care, having an account or not, you're being spied on anyways.
>>
>>18554786

It's sad that just because someone doesn't have Facebook automatically makes them "anti social"

I have friends that I see regularly. Why would I tag them in things and post on Facebook so everyone in the world can see, when I could just text them privately instead?
>>
I'm a grill in my early twenties and no fb. Tbh I'd rather a bloke I was dating didn't have it either cos it's jarring when people check their phones all the time etc but not a a dealbreaker.
>>
File: IMG_4816.jpg (46KB, 960x535px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4816.jpg
46KB, 960x535px
>>18554800

>it's jarring when people check their phones all the time etc

What about if they are just checking their phone to see if they got any (You)s on 4chan?
>>
>>18554643
>it's a major red flag.
>t. Phone addicted preteen
How is it a major red flag? Sounds like a fucking pro to me
>>
>>18554795
"Because look how fun we are everyone!"

Basically for social validation which is shown through likes
>>
>>18554778
nice one bruh, 7 years clean right here
>>
>>18555504

That's sad

>>18555549

Hell yeah dude. It feels good
>>
Is using the facebook messenger app with no fb account a good idea?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.