[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Improving your odds to get with someone in your 20's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: rm709412.jpg (91KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
rm709412.jpg
91KB, 800x800px
Do you guys agree that a guy who's in his early's 20 should move out sooner and get his own place + a car, just to improve his chances of getting a girlfriend ?

Let's say he wants to move out, but he's:

>helping his parents pay the bills for a few more months

>He needs to save up more money to get his own place + a car (let's say he has around $4170 saved up)

>He's still taking driving lessons and isn't sure about going to college.
>>
>>18554535
Depending on where you are, a car may not be necessary. I wholeheartedly agree with moving out, tho. It's part of getting your shit together anx living your own life, which id what i say the 20's is all about.
>>
Women aren't looking for security at 20 that comes more like at 30 when they start complaining that boys don't pay attention to then anymore
>>
>>18554649
This
>>
>>18554649
I have never been on a date and know everything about women from /r9k/ memes: the post.
>>18554671
No. Not this.
>>
In your early 20s you have to start planning on how to live your life. Girls should not be the primary focus, but yourself.
>>
>>18554686
You make a really good point, but the thing is that I'm really trying to hook up with girls/a girl now.

I honestly regret not getting with anybody /not hooking up in my teens, that's why I'm doing things I've said in the Op to make myself more desirable.

Also been going to the gym recently.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.