[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay. So I noticed my girlfriend has gotten extremely skinny.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1500949528046.jpg (12KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1500949528046.jpg
12KB, 236x236px
Okay. So I noticed my girlfriend has gotten extremely skinny. And we had sex and I saw her spinal cord just there and it freaked me out. I told her a fee hours after sex. And now she said she doesn't feel attractive and she'll work on it but she doesn't feel she can have sex with me because she feels like I'm going to see her as ugly and unattractive. I reassured her and everything nd she still feels this way. What do I do guys? We have amazing sex like everyday. And now it's going to just go away?
>>
you're a fucking idiot. you just made her super insecure about something she has no control over. have fun not getting any sex.
>>
>>18554404
Well, why did she become extremely skinny all of a sudden? Maybe you could say that you just want her to be healthy.
>>
>>18554680
>>
>>18554680

Woah now the youngins gotta be able to ask these questions.

But that anon sorta has a point. You need to be tolerant of these things if you care about her and want to treat her right, but nonetheless

>>18554798

You do want her staying healthy right? Make sure she's eating enough so that she has enough energy for all the great sex you plan to be having ;)

But don't be intolerant or insensitive. That is unless she is those things herself, then she's a terrible female role model.
>>
>>18554798
I've told her a bunch of times I want her to be healthy and she never listens. Just out of no where she decided to stop eating. She used to be anorexic in the past she told me. So today she's not upset and she is eating more. So maybe it worked. Who knows. I've told her multiple times. And I mean maybe this one worked.
>>
OP HERE WITH AN UPDATE
Just had the craziest sex ever with my girl. Shit was nuts and insane. And she ate today. Made me feel great. But it was so intense and amazing and full of energy. I think it's cause I told her yesterday about that then we spoke and got to an agreement that she will eat more to make me worry less. Best decision ever was to tell her this. Amazing sex. Like never before.
>>
Nigga if she starts getting fat, you better pump the brakes on that calorie train
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.