[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can a Mexican American man get with a sexy Mexican woman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5976.jpg (100KB, 634x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5976.jpg
100KB, 634x1024px
How can a Mexican American man get with a sexy Mexican woman who is a good person, loves life, and shares those traditional Mexican values that made us who we are?

I don't really get along with Mexican American women I've come across. It seems they like to reject their native culture and see it as almost an embarrassment. They also (about half the time) can't even speak Spanish and if they do they are shit at it. Also since they weren't raised as traditional they're like many American women; party girls and sluts.

On the other hand, whenever I go to Mexico I come across different problems with a lot of the women there. For one, we were rises completely differently. Although I was raised by 2 traditional Mexican parents and hold on to a lot of the culture, I'm also American and therefore have more in common with the people of this country and there in lies cultural differences. Not to mention a lot of them go for the Mexican guys with the boots, cowboy hat and get-up. I'm not that kind of Mexican anymore (when I was a boy I was all about that), it's just I'm vegan now and can't condone the use of animal products on my body. (inb4 vegan and being traditional Mexican doesn't mix)
I make it work.
But yeah, pretty much I wanna have my cake and eat it too. And it's hard. I want a sexy Mexican woman like Rob Schneider wife,
Miss Patricia Schneider, pic related.

How can I get a beautiful woman like this to have brown babies with me and love me forever?
>>
being a traditional mexican and loving life dont mix bro. im guessing you from the north, im from mexico city. mexican women are also party girls and sluts, mexico has the most shallow and unfaithful women. if what you want is a submissive woman that is gonna bow down to you and agree to stay at home rasing the kids waiting for you to come back home to give you head and dinner im afraid to tell you that what you are looking for is far from someone who loves life and is more like someone that hates herself, and trust me thos etype of women dont look the way youll like them to look they mostly indigenous women from poor comunities, you can try one of those that is midly attractive, just let them know you can get them a green card and they gonna take interest.
>>
>Mexican American
pick one
>>
>>18554299
You've been conditioned by your shitty parents into believing that's a thing. Mexicans are assholes and your relationships are usually shit. I know a ton of mexicans and while they do ok with a person one on one if they aren't related or married in someway, they are garbage on both sides when it comes to personal life.

The only mexicans that are worth anything are the ones that stopped believing they were mexican and embraced being american. Americans have problems too but not anywhere near the extent mexicans do.

Mexicans are literally just slightly above the general back population. Exceptions exist in both but there is a reason everyone hates both.
>>
>>18554299
Don't worry, anon, a hot tight white girl will come into your life one day and your dick will throw out all of that Mexican heritage bullshit. The only thing you'll be wondering is when you'll be able to fill her hot pocket with baby cheese.
>>
>>18555114
this, get over it mexican culture conditions people to be miserable and then to lash their frustations on other people.
>>
>>18555114
Come on bro, how do you expect me to take you seriously when you're being a stupid bigot? You're generalizing a whole nation.
That's like saying all Americans are fat trump supporting pigs. It's just not true.
>>
>>18555267
how do you expect to be taken seriously yourself? are you Mexican or are you American? they are two distinctly different nations with distinctly different cultures and you seem to be operating off the mistaken assumption that 2 = 1 somehow
>>
>>18554299
Mexican culture is cancer for women

source: I'm Mexican and have sisters

>get a woman like this
maybe try living in Mexico?
It would be easier to get a Mexican girl if you actually live in Mexico
>>
>>18555295
American with Mexican parents, it's a common term used so why are you acting like this is fucking news? You've never heard the term before? Fuckin jackass.

What do you call black Americans? African Americans. Please be trolling anon, if you're really this stupid then please just kill yourself, the human race has enough idiots.
>>
>>18555295
so you're defending your statement that generalizes a whole nation under one stereotype?
yeah, I agree that quite a few of my family members and friends can be assholes, and yet a substantial amount of Mexican people I know are much more caring about others than any other culture I've known
>>
Stop being a faggot vegan.
Veganism is such a spoiled thing to be and it is unattractive.
"Look at me everyone, i have the money to not eat meat and still feel good."
Kids in Africa would kill for the meat you do not eat.
>>
>>18555267
Well let's see. If I look at Mexico, I see a country overrun by drug cartels, a government that either doesn't care or literally can't do anything about it, an entire nation that looks like a trash heap that no one seems to care about improving, and a people who constantly hop the border in the thousands illegally showing both absolutely no respect for the laws and a desperation to leave the shit country they live in. Not to mention that even the country you truly originate from hates your guts and is far more advanced than you are.

If I look at the ones here, I already gave you my observations on that and those are from personal experience living in southern california where there are a ton of you here illegally where they are given mroe opportunity than they would find in any otehr state which they rountinely squander and abuse and I happen to know a great deal of them which is the only reason I had anything positive to say about them at all.

So perhaps you should stop being a whiny faggot throwing around the word bigot like it's going out of style just because you refuse to look at the facts of the situation and are unwilling to believe that your people have proven themselves to be at best a liability and at worst an active degradation of anything they touch.

You came for advice and the advice is that you should take the opportunity you've been given and move away from your garbage culture into something that actually fits your values. They are many cultures to choose from in this country and almost all of them are better choices.
>>
>>18555336
this guy is an asshole

are you American by any chance?
>>
>>18555322
Man I know there's a lot of fucked shit that the culture imposes on women but when I say traditional I mean that she's only had one dick in her life (her husbands), knows how to cook and take care of children, and is genuinely happy to fulfill her role as a nurturing female/mother. I believe that's valued in many cultures. And no, it's no suppressive if the women genuinely wants it. I want a woman that embraces her femininity. I'm not knocking women that want to do their own thing but personally, what I mentioned seems like wife material to me.
>>
>>18555336
depends on the context in which i'm referring to them. african american is as misleading and useless a phrase as mexican american though so i don't use it either. nice dodge. you got an answer or what?
>>
>>18555347
That's a really stupid statement.
How is it spoiled? Would it make me a better person to kill innocent animals when there's no need to eat them? When I can get my nutrition from plant sources? Not to mention being vegan is much cheaper.
And I don't go around bragging about it, in fact most people don't know in vegan because I don't impose my beliefs on others, it's a personal choice and I respect everyone else's, but don't try to tell me I'm spoiled for being vegan lol, that's ridiculous.

>Kids in Africa would kill for the meat you do not eat.

What are you doing about the problem? You helping those kids out at all? Pfft, fuck off with that shit.
>>
I think there're both jews
>>
>>18555352
Lmao After twenty years of fishing in the same pond lemme know how keen you are on the whole "only had sex with one person" notion. It sure sounds romantic but it's so impractical.
>>
>>18555350
The cartels exist because Americans love drugs. You act like it's so black and white, please get educated on these matters before putting all the blame on all Mexicans. I agree, cartels are a big problem and I hate their guts but most Mexicans that I have met are good people and have strong family values and wish to make a better life for their families and themselves.
Stop falling for the propaganda that all illegals are thieves and rapists, it's simply not true.

Let me ask you something, if you lived in a country that was so overrun by corrupt government, cartels, and no opportunities for a better life would you not want to go where you could get away from it? Do you know what it's like to have one of your family members killed brutally by cartels or be so poor that you don't eat for days? Not being able to take care of your family, not out of trying but because of the circumstances?

You are very narrow minded and you obviously don't know or choose to overlook the history of THIS country, then you will see that this country also has its shady parts.

And lastly, the Mexican culture is beautiful, not completely (as with any culture), but I am proud of my heritage and you can't convince me that the vast majority of Mexican people I have met have been decent and hard working people who just want to get their families ahead like any decent human being would want.
Consider this my last response, I can't change your mind and you can't change mind, but since you decided to express your opinion I felt I should express mine.
>>
>>18555399
Yeah, I get what you're saying it's just, I want to have kids one day and if I have a daughter then the best example she's going to get on what a woman should be like is from her mother, if her mother is a trashy whore with tattoos, doesn't know how to cook or clean and just all around a shitty person what kind of example is she giving her kid? I'm thinking long term here. If I ever get married and have children I want to do it right. I see too many dysfunctional families and I don't want to put an innocent kid through that kind of life.
>>
>>18555369
>implying I have to choose one or the other

I'm an American born man with Mexican parents, I have influences from both sides, what more do you want? What more can I tell you? Lol if you I can't get that through your thick skull there's nothing else I can do for you.
>>
>>18555352
If you want a traditional woman like that then you have to be a traditional man, and not some whiny vegan faggot who posts on 4chan.

You want her to look feminine?
You better be built like a body builder.

You want her to cook and clean?
You better know how to fix everything in a house and know how maintain a clean lawn.

You want her to just stay at home pumping out babies?
You better be earning twice the average wage on your own and forking over every penny to her and your kids.

The reason you can't get a "nice traditional woman" is you don't deserve one, and never will.
>>
>>18554299
>traditional Mexican values

You are deluded my friend. Mexico is incredibly complex and such a thing as "traditional mexican values" cannot be quantified.

The closest you'll get to is a patriarchal society with emphasis on family. But that's a lot of other societies.

Like others have said here, do not call yourself a Mexican American. You are American, with Mexican parents (were they born there?). This might seem like silly semantics to you, but they matter a lot and apparently it matters a lot to you as well, otherwise you would have had no need to make the distinction.

Another thing you should consider is that most "mexicans" living in the us, or, like you, born of mexican parents, are northerners. They are a very unique and very different type of person from the rest of mexico. In fact, they are the most americanized and the most disgusting. So check that before you wreck yourself looking through trash.
>>
>>18555422
>calling me out for being on 4chan while on 4chan

Ha. As if that means anything.
I'm not body builder status but I'm in better shape than most people and I'd wager I'm in better shape than you. I'm not clogged up by Big Macs and French fries.

>You better know how to fix everything in a house and know how to maintain a clean lawn.

Well I may not be able to fix everything but I'm pretty handy and I'm Mexican so of course I know how to maintain a clean lawn.
I don't want her to pump out babies, quit cherry picking and making a bullshit argument out of it, you're a very jaded individual and need to relax and enjoy life instead of talking shit to a young man trying to get his life together.
Are you doing any better?

I'm confident in myself and know I deserve an nice, intelligent, woman with traditional values. The reason I don't have one now is because I have standards and won't lower them because some stupid faggot anon doesn't like the idea of people having standards that different from his own.
>>
>>18555411
Our nation was founded on the concept of being overrun by a corrupt government. The difference between you faggots and us is that we had a revolution and sent them packing and then created the most free nation on earth inspiring countless others to do the same which brought down one of the biggest empires at the time making us the leaders of the free world. You just cry in a corner doing nothing, blame everyone else, and then illegally hop the border to ruin another country.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.