[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long term relationships

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: expectations.jpg (20KB, 640x209px) Image search: [Google]
expectations.jpg
20KB, 640x209px
>2017
How can anyone still believe in loyalty and long term relationships?

Up until the middle of the 20th century, people still valued a long term relationship.
If there were problems, a couple would fix them together, or even if they couldn't, they would still stay together and value all the good times and the strong bond they had/have together.

Today everyone seems to be replaceable.
There is something wrong in your relationship? Throw it away!
Get a new partner!

You need something new in your life and you feel your partner does not fit in anymore?
Don't work it out with him or her, just split up and move on!

Woman focus on career more often.
Man start to jump from pussy to pussy.
Everyone is obsessed with the 'finding yourself' bullshit, and the 'living your life to the fullest' meme.

Even if you have a relationship for several years, sooner or later your partner will end up having the urge to "try something else", or "find out what he/she really wants in life".
And trust me, it is not you anymore!

Why does one even bother?
Why don't you just except the fact, that you will get dumped as soon as your partner decides he needs a new fresh thing in his/her stupid modern life.

>inb4 relationships in the 20th century were shit
>>
Not Your Personal Blog.

Go back to /r9k/ with your retarded, bitter virgin rants.
>>
you are a neet virgin so you have plenty of time

read Reymont: Peasants

and have your little ideas shattered, you might aswell learn a thing or 2 instead of shitposting 24/7
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.