[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get a gf?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 9

File: download.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 225x225px
How do I get a gf?
>>
>>18554185
Get off 4chan
Get a job
Get at least 3 hours of sun a day
Start lifting and running
Take up a hobby with an active community ex. running races or hiking
>>
>>18554185
>>18554195
How do I get a bf?
>>
File: zooey dechanel.jpg (102KB, 700x821px) Image search: [Google]
zooey dechanel.jpg
102KB, 700x821px
>>18554185
How do you get a gf?

Assuming you are not in HS but older, what you need is a job, to live separate from your parents, and it helps to have a car.

Now, next step is to go where people are. Presumably somewhere related to anything you like to do in spare time. It's OK to go alone too. Now if you see any girl struggling with a task, you can just chime in and offer help, that's one way to introduce yourself to someone.

Step after that, you chat with her on social media, and make invitation few days later to hang out, and keep the rhythm going until you ask her to be gf. Problem solved!
>>
>>18554217
Assuming you're a woman, exist.
>>
>>18554222
I've already been doing that :/
I want to find a guy who wants a relationship but nobody seems to want that at least in London :'(
>>
>>18554227
Oh you were just pretending to be a woman.
>>
>>18554227
>>18554217
If you are girl, you can literally just log on to some online game and get a bf just like that.
>>
>>18554233
I don't play games I'm a grown up
>>18554231
I go on dates and then think I'm building towards a relationship, then c. a month in they always lose interest. I've had two long term relationships before (in school and then in uni) but dating in adult life is hard esp with the disposable dating app culture.
>>
>>18554253
You just need to keep at it. You can't expect your first relationship to work out. Maybe learn from them. What went wrong? Could you have done something differently?
>>
File: 1488756991590.gif (1MB, 540x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488756991590.gif
1MB, 540x500px
>male OP makes thread asking for advice
>woman (or at least someone claiming to be one) enters the thread and asks a similar question
>gets more attention than the threads actual OP

This shit why here is why the idea that a girl would ever have trouble finding a boyfriend is ridiculous. It takes no effort and men willing to give you attention are literally everywhere.
>>
>>18554195
>at least 3 hours of sun a day
Stopped reading right there.
>>
>>18554255
First bf and I broke up after a few years bc we were both v anxious and depressed and codependent (had no other friends, all we did was stay in and watch tv etc). I had to end it to work on my life on my own and for him to do it too.
Second bf it became long distance and that didn't work out after a year or so. Also he was a nice guy but we didn't have a lot of overlapping interests in all honesty, we were just together cos we're both really attractive and kind.

That second one ended about a year and a half ago, was single for c. six months then started dating.
>met a guy through a friend and we went on a few dates, pretty keen on him but he said he wanted to go travelling so no time for a gf. Think he was pretty fucked up from his ltr gf cheating on him for literally years so maybe not relationship material at the time.
>met a guy on OKC who said he was looking for a relationship etc. Got really close to him over about two months, messaging every day hanging out once, twice a week and then one day he messages to say he's in a bad depressive state and can't continue. I guess I believe him but I feel that if I were living somewhere less disposable dating wise than London it might've been a case of 'let's cool it off and maybe try again in a couple of months'. idk.
>then met a guy at a party and we started seeing each other. He wasn't really my type and not open emotionally so I called it off but we're still friendly
>take a break for c. three months cos of work travelling stuff
>then meet a seemingly amazing guy through my religious group (buddhist pls no bully) and it becomes this whirlwind romance, I totally fall for him and he says he loves me etc. then a week after saying that he tells me his feelings for an ex from years ago won't go away and I'm just not his 'one'.

I don't know what to think of myself, my value as a person, of men, of dating etc.
>>
>>18554275
fuck off roastie. nobody cares about your blogpost. all you have to do is exist
>>
>>18554270
>This shit why here is why the idea that a girl would ever have trouble finding a boyfriend is ridiculous. It takes no effort and men willing to give you attention are literally everywhere.

I want this to be true! I'm pretty redpilled about how things are easier for women in general and that it's easier to get laid etc, but getting an actual commitment out of a man is hard, it seems?
>>
>>18554279
Fuck off bitter virgin. Nobody cares about your blogpost. Go back to /r9k/.
>>
>>18554281
This is correct. It's easy for girls to get sex. A committed relationship? Not so easy, despite what bitter virgin manchildren from /r9k/ say.
>>
>>18554273
enjoy low t and visibly being a loser
>>
>>18554284
thank you! I feel so gaslighted from all the robots on this board telling me I should be able to just walk out the front door and find a bf waiting for me.
>>
>>18554292
stop larping you whore
>>
>>18554284
Both sex and relationships are easier for women to get than men.
>>
>>18554305
why do you think that?
I believe what I said because of clear anecdotal and statistical evidence that women can easily get sex (look at tinder, nightclubs etc) and the sheer prevalence of women who get pump n dumped compared to men.

Women are the gatekeepers of sex, men are the gatekeepers of relationships.
>>
>>18554292
Are you the London girl looking for a bf? Lurk /soc/. You never know. Among all the trash quality guys (and girls) there are a few good ones too.
>>
>>18554308
Women are the gatekeepers of relationships as well.

What, you think you can just go up to women in a bar and say "hey lets have a committed relationships, don't worry no sex for now" and she'll say yes? No. The man has to approach the woman and do the work no matter what he wants, the woman just sits and judges.
>>
>>18554185
catch her when she fell down the stairs
>she thought I'm super reliable afterwards
>>
>>18554313
If she is attracted to him enough to sleep with him (her gate to keep) then she will want a relationship nine times out of ten.
That is not true for men.
>>
>>18554313
>you think you can just go up to women in a bar and say "hey lets have a committed relationships, don't worry no sex for now" and she'll say yes

Someone I know did this on a dare.
They are still together lol
>>
>>18554321
holy fuck, why do my dares always end with thrush cream
>>
>>18554319
And to be attractive a man has to do all kinds of shit, a woman just has to not be fat.

And either way, the man still has to initiate all contact and do all the work.
>>
>>18554332
That's a totally different issue and also not true.
>>
>>18554338
It's true and so is everything else I've said.
>>
>>18554332
You have two choices.

1. Go back to /r9k/ with the other bitter virgin manchildren and continue to wallow in self-pity and believe in retarded memes. You will die alone and bitter.
2. Stop going on /r9k/. Man up and stop being a faggot. Fix your life. Get a gf.
>>
>>18554345
Tell me, how is any of that related to women having an easier time obtaining both sex and relationships?
>>
>>18554342
Then how come I, a hot grill with a 17.5 BMI can't find a fucking boyfriend?
Plus I find I'm doing all the contact work in my shitty dating life.

I mean honestly, what the fuck am I doing wrong I ought to have it on easymode as I'm hot and white and rich, right?
>>
>>18554350
Overestimating your attractiveness.
Overly high standards.
Probably one of those.
>>
>>18554352
Oh right so when you said all I have to do is not be fat and I could get a bf you also meant a load of other shit. I know I'm not overestimating because of the quality of my exes and also I'm just fine af it's bait.
Who said my standards are high? I'm just looking for a nice bloke, idk if he's not as hot as me or if he's broke or got a small dick.
>>
>>18554354
Must have a shitty personality then I guess. Boring or outright unpleasant to spend time with.

Even on easy mode you still need to put in at least a little effort. You can't expect the game to play itself for you.
>>
>>18554356
>>18554332

lol
>>
>>18554356
> a woman just has to not be fat.
>Must have a shitty personality then I guess. Boring or outright unpleasant to spend time with. Even on easy mode you still need to put in at least a little effort.
Pick one, cunt.
>>
>>18554349
Tell me, how is any of that related to you being a closeted homosexual?
>>
>>18554358
>>18554359
Fine, sorry for being a bit hyperbolic.

If you're a serial killer or something most men probably won't want to do more than fuck you one night.
>>
>>18554350
I'll have sex with you. If we like each other we can bump it up to a relationship.
>>
>>18554361
>If you're a serial killer or something most men probably won't want to do more than fuck you one night.
Guess I'm 'or something'.
>>
>>18554365
Whatever your personality problem is it must be pretty severe that I can't even conceive of it.
>>
>>18554360
Every whiteknighting post you make is actually only helping prove my point about how easy women have it you know. I mean she's a complete stranger and you'll still go out of your way to help and protect her however you can.
>>
>>18554372
The person defending her is clearly also a woman.
>>
>>18554373
So women have not only most of the male population constantly looking out for them, but their entire own gender as well.

Gee how hard life must be for them with literally the entire world supporting them.
>>
File: IMG_1349.jpg (34KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1349.jpg
34KB, 1024x576px
>mfw one "girl" comes on and then 15 beta orbiters unsheathe their swords to protect her

Okay look at it this way, you need to make yourself into the better you faster stronger and more knowledgeable. When your funny and/or knowledgeable you get friends and get out to know people, you date a couple of people or fuck bitches and get your confidence up, that's all that sex is an ego boost for the two people involved because it makes the males feel good because they've scored and the females feel good because they think that their interesting for having sex with chad or someone who's nice. You'll find someone but you cannot just be a beta orbiter just treat them like an person because that's all they are, without the makeup or the ego their just a biological creature with a accerated motion to fuck. Fuck a hooker get your condifence up and then work yourself from there, I'm not chad but I'm working myself to be chad.

You can do this, you've just got to become the best you, reinvent yourself and give your best you a name and then think of him as a project.

You can do it just develop yourself.
>>
>>18554375

You're just butt blasted because you know you said some dumb things above and can't delete those posts.

Beta orbiters are those who get mad when others approach their woman kek
>>
>>18554379
>This is the 10th new IP in this thread
You're a real smart one aren't ya'.
>>
File: IMG_1323.jpg (97KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1323.jpg
97KB, 1440x1080px

Nigga I don't have time to get but blasted.
>>
>>18554374
You were given good advice. You chose not to take it. This is why you will die a bitter kissless virgin.
>>
>>18554380
>implying I invest enough time here to have this thread opened constantly always ready to reply like a loser
>>
>>18554195
>>18554221
>steps man has to take: restructure his entire life to be more appealing, give up his old hobbies in favor of "acceptable" normalfag ones, go on strenuous exercise routine, spend excess of thousands of dollars on car and own house and shit

>>18554362
>>18554312
>>18554345
>steps a woman has to take
>oh wait she doesn't have to take any, simply saying she's a woman anonymously on 4chan gets multiple people asking her out and blindly, rabidly defending her from any meanies who might hurt her poor fragile feelings
>>
>>18554349

male here

It's more likely that they don't have that easy time.
They are going to choose someone, and play hard like they are not whores. The truth is that they are stealth chasing him, worse than stalkers, just to be deluded at the end becouse they chose him poorly, with shallow social prejudice.
I don't call this "easy time", I call being unlucky to be born without penis.
There is one skill you really really need to deal with them and be at the same time always protected: it's knowing when to listen to them, and how (you don't want to listen to all the bullshit they throw at you, but carefully separate emotional content from real information, and you have to know when shut their mouth closed, and to do that in a classy way).
>>
>>18554386
>steps a man has to take: not be an angry autistic fat neckbeard neet
Holy shit, that's hard. I bet only a tiny fraction of men could pull that off. Better not even try.
>>
>>18554195
>lifting for girls
Gymcels will never learn. The only thing you need to lift for is MEN
>>
fuck if I know, my last and only relationship ended so bad that know I feel scared of developing feels
>>
File: 1463541382989.jpg (1MB, 1279x2679px) Image search: [Google]
1463541382989.jpg
1MB, 1279x2679px
>>18554405
Well women are only truly attracted to a tiny fraction of men, and only settle for less when they realize they can't have those top ones.

Still once again you all do nothing to disprove the absolute undeniable fact that life is much much easier for women in every way.
>>
>>18554414
You think because women can get things you can't get, and want, with ease that it's all roses for us.

But we don't want randos, regardless of their penises size, to pump and dump. We want love.
>>
>>18554414
Can you back up any of what you're saying? Of course you can't. You are more illogical than a woman. You believe in the cult of bitter virgin manchildren memes. Facts and logic will not work on you.
>>
File: lonely women2.png (33KB, 1140x609px) Image search: [Google]
lonely women2.png
33KB, 1140x609px
>>18554418
>>
>>18554420
The proof is literally happening in this thread as we speak.
>>
>>18554425
Proof of women only being attracted to a tiny fraction of men? While you're at it, proof of you not being a closeted homosexual?
>>
>>18554431
No, the proof of everyone telling OP that to even begin to think about getting a girlfriend you have to center your entire life around working nonstop to make yourself appealing to them, and forget about anything you care about. Meanwhile a woman shows up and simply by existing gets everyone giving her as much sympathy and attention as they can, no effort required in literally anything.
>>
>>18554438
What are you on? That didn't happen. You are being delusional. No wonder you are a kissless virgin, if you believe something that retarded. You're actively preventing yourself from getting laid.
>>
>>18554447
>>18554386
>>
>>18554451
Samefagging your own delusional post is not proof.
>>
>>18554462
It's not samefagging, it's just easier to requote my own 1 post which contains links to the 5 posts I had already used as examples of people telling the man he has to work and devote his entire life just to start to have a chance at a girlfriend, while the woman gets sympathy, attention and date offers for literally nothing but being a woman and existing.

And you, rather than admit your life is easy mode because it would hurt your ego, will again ignore all of it in favor of the same tired things women always say.
>>
File: houellebecq-sexual-market.png (88KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
houellebecq-sexual-market.png
88KB, 700x700px
>>18554420
I wouldn't say that "women are only truly attracted to a tiny fraction of men", but there is definitely a sexual hierarchy among men, where a relatively small percentage of them get a lot of sex while the majority regularly get through long periods of celibacy (and when I mean long, I mean years), and the bottom get a handful of experiences or even none.
Hanging out on 4chan should be enough for proofs, and I'm sure a lot of people who complain about still being virgin in their mid/late-twenties aren't as ugly or insufferable as you think they are. Houellebecq even talked about this in his first novel. There was also a recent study which projected that millennials will have less sexual partners during their life time on average than boomers and the gen X.

I'm not advocating to go back to arranged marriage and shit like that, but sexual liberation has obviously failed somewhere.
Men are pressured to be the initiators of relationships, the ones of who should ask out in an assertive, manly manner, etc, like in the old days, but at the same time they should also be extremely respectful, not pushy or invading in any ways, and not to take body-language as a "yes". Add to that fear of rejection and the tendency of women to keep their attraction hidden, and you get a cocktail that makes us just confused and frustrated.

I know women don't necessarily have it easy too (pressure to conform to unrealistic beauty standards, to not act like a whore, and so on) but pretending this problem doesn't exist or only affect an insignificant amount of people will only get you the ire of frustrated men like me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r8uzznb7U0 [Embed]
>>
>>18554493
Just because you write a lengthy rant doesn't make it any more true. Your claim that only a small percentage of men get sex is beyond retarded. It's even more retarded when you claim that at the same time all women get lots of sex. This is known as the 80/20 meme on /r9k/. And you have to be a gullible retard to believe it.
>>
love thyself
>>
>>18554195
>at least 3 hours of sun a day
What are some things I can do while doing this each day?
>>
>>18554506
>Your claim that only a small percentage of men get sex is beyond retarded.
I said that sexual liberation produced inequality, which in turn produces more and more angry /r9k/bots, not that only a small percentage of men get sex. Learn to read.
>It's even more retarded when you claim that at the same time all women get lots of sex.
In which part of the post I claimed this ? This is my first post in this thread.
>Just because you write a lengthy rant doesn't make it any more true.
What a rebuttal. I guess the part about unnecessary expectations which fuel frustration when it comes to dating is wrong too because you said "no u" then. I should stop putting the slightest amount of effort in my posts and settle down with "kys faggot" anyway.
>>
>>18554221
>>18554375
>>18554412
Not to steal Op's thread, but should a guy in his early's 20 move out sooner and get his own place + a car, just to improve his chances of getting a girlfriend ?

Let's say he's helping his parents pay the bills for a few more months.

>He needs to save up more money to get his own place + a car (has around $4100 saved up) and still taking driving lessons.
>>
someone help me, for a few months now, i just cant be happy knowing i feel like shit all the time and see these people who are literally so fucking dumb and must have nothing really other than being a scumbag get all the fit chicks, i go to the gym, i will fight someone if i have too, i will talk to chicks even but i cant, recently spoke to a chick and it was shit, im 20 and still a fucking virgin but no one knows obvs, and i only feel motivated to get a chick that i genuinely like, not some dirty slag basically, so fuck my life, will this feeling ever go, i wake up every single day and feel a bit shit because of this
>>
>>18554548
Angry /r9k/bots are a tiny minority. The worst human garbage gathers there.
>>
>>18554185
Be attractive. That's the only way. If you're fat, lose it. If you're not, then there's nothing I can do to help. It really is mostly due to genetics.

Study after study after study has shown women would rather share a 10/10 man with a hundred other women than have a 7/10 man all to themselves.

>>18554591
I would assume the worst of human garbage gathers in ISIS. But virgin males are literally evil incarnate, aren't they? Especially when they notice clear evidence of a male sexual hierarchy.
>>
Wtf is this thread anymore
>>
>>18554729
>Study after study after study has shown women would rather share a 10/10 man with a hundred other women than have a 7/10 man all to themselves.
Source?
>>
>>18554729
lol there are no studies that say that man
>>
>>18554737
>Source
I believe you can find sources from the scientific Redpill videos on youtube
>>
So all your redpilled guys, how would you behave if you were a woman like me (>>18554275) in order to capitalise on the ostensible easymode?
You all keep saying it's easy for grills like me to get a boyfriend but pragmatically HOW?
>>
>>18554729
>Study after study has shown
Post one. Just one. Or admit you're making shit up.
>>
>>18554736
Another /r9k/ invasion. The containment board is leaking.
>>
>>18554566
Get a car first. Frankly I've met people who can still get laid living with their parents, but if you fall in love that other person will expect you to leave sooner rather than later. Especially if they live on their own.
>>
>>18554744
Also the scientific memes of /r9k/.
>>
>>18554745
help me someone my youth is slipping away
>>
>>18554803
How old are you? Don't panic.
>>
>>18554814
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr5qzV-8Zkc

literally this post
>>
>>18554819
so is my gf we get along fine ,
>>
>>18554814
I'm 22. Men my age don't want relationships and older men want them with 18 year olds. Fuuuck.
>>
>>18554828
Maybe they just don't want you.
>>
>>18554840
why not? :( I know uglier and less kind and intelligent women who have bfs :(
>>
>>18554828
I'm am older man and would be fine with a 22 year old. How much older would you be willing to go for?
>>
>>18554846
well I dated a 35 y/o guy and he was just like a man child. Dated a 32 y/o guy and he just wanted to bang young girls.
So not sure I want to date older guys anymore idk.
>>
>>18554843
how clingy are you ?
>>
>>18554852
how do I measure that?
I don't want to text a guy I'm seeing like every day or anything but I like to be seeing each other exclusively within a month of dating. Don't want to be one of a ho rotation.
>>
>>18554851
The thing about guys in their 30s is that most likely they wouldn't take someone your age seriously. You're still a kid in comparison, immature and naive. They will see you as a fucktoy more than a serious gf.

I say this as a guy in his 30s.
>>
>>18554851
>well I dated a 35 y/o guy and he was just like a man child.
If he wasn't a manchild, he'd be dating a woman your age.

>Dated a 32 y/o guy and he just wanted to bang young girls.
Again, if he wanted something serious he'd date someone old enough to give him a serious relationship.
>>
>>18554856
> very clingy texts you all day everyday
> semi clingy wants 95% of your free time spent with them
> normal clingy normal i guess texts randomly / sees each other often but not togeather 95% of the time
> non clingy just sex that is all
i consider my gf normal which is a +
>>
>>18554857
But I'm not immature :/ I'm more well read than any guy I've dated, and more politically active and aware, and I already earn more money than a good deal of them, certainly more than any of them did at my age.
I have family and social responsibilities I take seriously and I follow my faith earnestly. Honestly I think I'm more mature and woke or w/e than at least those guys lol.
>>
>>18554862
Then don't blame their age. Especially at 35 no guy should act like a manchild.

And despite what I said earlier, I would have no problem seriously dating a 22 year old. But that's provided she is mature enough, and most girls that age aren't. I actually had a 23 year old gf, and it worked out even with the age difference. She was much more mature than other girls her age though.
>>
>>18554859
>If he wasn't a manchild, he'd be dating a woman your age.

kek. Because the true measurement of maturity in a man is his ability to settle for your stretched out, diseased old cunt, right? You mentally ill, used up women always crack me up.
>>18554865
>had a 23 year old gf, and it worked out even with the age difference

How exactly did it worked out since you're no longer together?
>>
>>18554892
Not all relationships end badly with sour grapes. In our case it was an unfortunate case of distance, she moved to the other side of the world. Wouldn't have mattered if we had the same age.
>>
>>18554892
I'm 24.
A 35 year old man should be married and probably have kids. If he wants someone 10 years younger and doesn't feel ready to commit, he probably isn't nearly as mature as he should be.
>>
>>18554915
Says who? Plenty of men and women are single in their 30s. And age differences get far less important after 25 or so.
>>
>>18554916
>Plenty of men and women are single in their 30s.
Yeah, and usually they aren't catches.

>And age differences get far less important after 25 or so.
They still do matter. Marriages with large age differences tend to fail more.
>>
>>18554925
You must be very young to think that plenty of quality men and women in their 30s are single. The average age for getting married is 30.
>>
>>18554929
That not* obviously.
>>
>>18554929
I'm sure there are, we are 3.5 billion people - there are plenty of everything.

Usually people don't get married the day they meet. They date for a few years before committing.
If a man gets married at 29, I'd say that when he was 26-27 he already was dating that girl.
If he's 10 years older than that and still searching, he's not the biggest catch.
>>
>>18554946
Maybe the opposite is true. He is such a catch that he will not commit to marriage with any girl but the best. He has had gfs and casual sex but no one was good enough for him to marry.
>>
>>18554253
Fucking women. you already had two LTR and go on dates regularly and yet you're here asking people how to get something you already had twice while OP most likely never had female attention in his life. Why? Can you do your attention whoring somewhere else and your question has already been answered
>be women
>exist

thats all you need to do go now go away pls, Mrs Living Life On Easy Mode
>>
>>18554185
I think that to make the first eye contact with a girl you never expected to meet a second before is what you may shall pursue. Be yourself, of course you'll be clumpsy the first time, that's how you get confident, you will try not to do the same mistakes again. Then you'll grow up and will see and live a lot of things and be ashamed of your younger self. Like everyone.
>>
>>18554745
Well first I'd exist.
And then I'd just sit and wait as guys came up to me, judged how hot they were and how much they could offer, and then just said yes to the best one.
Then when I don't get a 6'6 billionaire bodybuilder male model proposing to me on the first date, I'd go on the internet and complain about how there's no such thing as female easymode and that anyone who thinks so is just an angry male virgin.
>>
>>18555414
then your years will pass by - not so perceptibly, but there's a rhythm to the pace.
The creaks upon your skin you'll wipe with a concealer - only then did you realize you use twice the amount for the same look.
Uneasiness fills your small frame, seizing your neck and rummaging through you. It tries to find your feminine glares, gaits, postures - yet a negligence forced upon you through the passage of time leaves these commodities a bit starved.
A hand at crafts you may lend, and a layered voice you may sing - to show there's more to it, whatever 'it' is.
Years whittled away, and with those shavings your hope to share anything of what you developed. You can only wish someone had a bit more kindness, a bit more weight into their shoves to shape you. But a simple glance shows. It shows that you were expected to know everything already - or rather, to do nothing in the face of such knowledge. You have no guardian, and your voice will falter soon enough. The veins in your hands you may puncture. You will be released, soon enough. I suppose those pendants you made fit their imperfect creator. A crack runs smoothly down the middle. You can't help but wonder how it got there.
>>
>>18555444
What.
>>
>>18555575
great effort
0/10
>>
>>18554195
I do all that and no gf
Wat do
>>
>>18555763
Just be yourself
>>
>>18555444
Checked
>>
File: 1486693761441.jpg (131KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1486693761441.jpg
131KB, 750x750px
> YOU JUST NEED CONFIDENCE BRAH. BITCHES LOVE CONFIDENCE BRAH FIRST YOU WALK UP TO THAT GIRL THEN YOU SHOW YOUR CONFIDENCE BRAH
>>
Step 1.) Be attractive
Step 2.) Have money and status
Step 3.) Be attractive
Step 4.) Be really charismatic and be able to keep a conversation going for hours
Step 5.) Be attractive
Step 6.) Be tall
Step 7.) Be attractive
>>
>>18556254
oh shit did i mention you need to be attractive?
>>
>>18556254
I am a 6/10 at best, broke as shit, don't have many friends, yet I have a GF...? how did I do it?
>>
>>18554227
Did you say

L O N D O N?
O
N
D
O
N
?
>>
>>18556270
she's not attractive
>>
>>18554217

If you're a woman simply exist. If you're not on social media, make an account on literally anything.
Thread posts: 129
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.