[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What Do I Do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1486535637813.jpg (249KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1486535637813.jpg
249KB, 1920x1200px
I broke up with my girlfriend of 2 years She was my first girlfriend. We ended up breaking up because of college distance. So after a month, I started to miss her, I looked back and realized I was cold to her the last few months. I felt like I couldn't leave it like that, so her and I started talking again, and after awhile we wanted to date again. I told her I would drop school just to be with her.

We spent the day with each other and we made up, but something felt off. She came over the next day and told me it wasn't going to work and we should stop.I later found out she was hooking up with a guy who was actively hitting on her and telling her to break up with me since we started dating. It started as lust then she started to develop feelings for him.

Should I be upset? I broke up with her and it was mutual. But it was 2 years and then I was willing to drop my schooling to move back and be with her. She said she wanted to try again and as I was making preparations to drop school. She changes her mind because she wants to be with someone who was trying to break us up. Needless to say, I felt betrayed had it been anyone else I don't think I would feel as upset.

Am I being idiotic? Personally, nothing really says you failed like your ex ending up with someone who wanted her just for sex.
>>
Sounds like you dodged the bullet, mate.

Stay in school. Be excellent. One day you'll look back and wonder what the fuck you were thinking. Better gains are coming your way
>>
>>18554172
Go out and get laid and be glad you dodged a bullet like the other anon said. Please don't chase a girl especially one that has already been fucking around.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.