[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some actual signs of sociopathy? There is someone I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: ring_ring_by_corviday-d8hnval.png (539KB, 600x1047px) Image search: [Google]
ring_ring_by_corviday-d8hnval.png
539KB, 600x1047px
What are some actual signs of sociopathy?
There is someone I refuse to believe is one but people at times call a sociopath.
They are my boyfriend.
Main traits he has
>Stonefaced liar: He can just tell a simple or elaborate lie to get what he wants. This even includes pretending to be an entirely different person with name, adress, and backstory.
>Inconsistent idenity: While I think its normal to change how you act depending on where you are, he brings it to a whole new level where he is impossible to recognize if you meet him in a different setting.
>Socialize to win: He seems to mostly prefer only being with people who he can get something out of, if he cant then he will only be with them if he can leverage them to get to someone else
if anyone has any questions about them feel free to ask
>>
oh yeah he also is a habitual shoplifter and never seems to get caught. It's like a part-time job for him at this point, so much money saved
>>
1. Why is he with you?
2. Why are you with him?
>>
>>18554056
1. I think because of sexual attraction, we share sexual kinks, and he just likes spending time with me
2. The same as number one but i also like how he has dedication and never seems to give a shit, he just keeps the show going with minimal downtime.
>>
is his name Matt
>>
>>18554148
Seconding this. Also where does you/he live?
>>
>>18554040
The essence of being a sociopath is not acknowledging that anyone or anything exists other than immediate gratification of your needs. (Yes, that does mean that all infants are sociopaths. Fortunately most grow out of it).As a result, they feel no moral obligation to others or society as a whole, no guilt at taking from others, no impulse to give, no sympathy for the pains of others.

Is that your bf?
>>
>>18554040
- Can be genuinely experience guilt?
- Can he genuinely be empathetic towards other people's feelings?
- Did he ever have / has anger management issues?
- Is he impulsive?
- How much of a dark / mean-spirited side does he seem to have?
>>
>>18554148

oh fuck off dom
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.