[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just had to take this out.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: medina.jpg (78KB, 548x480px) Image search: [Google]
medina.jpg
78KB, 548x480px
As I said, I just need to take this out. feel free to comment, ask, write more… meh, It's just a last thing to do… well:

Shit. Today I typed her name in the search bar again. My current girlfriend once talked about ending our cycles. People need to do it to have a happy life. I wanted to know what had happened to her, last thing I heard was that she got engaged. I wonder if she’s happy. Some time ago I promised me to stop looking for her online, this is it. It's done. This is the way i can think to say goodbye.

Morocco always called for me, yet Mona gave the land a face… a voice. Oh boy what a voice. Always traveling to help her dad. I loved her smile and would have done everything to see that pretty smile each day. Sometimes she was sad, and was a kind of sadness that stays. I tried to promise me that I would take her out of that place. Some days ago I found a photo of her inside my passport, I printed it for the journey to Morocco. Shit, that girl pulled me back to the ground… hard. When I think of her I’m like a child. I’d like to think it would have worked somehow. I hope she was able pursue that fashion designer career.

I loved that girl, she set me on my way to Morocco. Everything would have been pretty, as she liked. Pink, everything good was pink for her. Yet I know neither life is all pink, nor am I able to live that kind of life.

I would have liked to say goodbye, Mona. Kanbghik.
>>
>>18553997
So, what is the advice you are looking for OP? Can't give you one when you just want to rant.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.