[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Distanced Relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: A8kQKbe.jpg (34KB, 504x258px) Image search: [Google]
A8kQKbe.jpg
34KB, 504x258px
19, 2nd year in college, renting an apt, no local family, few friends.

I've had a off and on distanced relationship with a girl from highschool. I graduated two years ago, she graduates this year.(19 vs 17)

Her mother is a control freak and won't let her talk to anyone, or have any friends. She's come to school with black eyes, bruises, etc. Obviously any communication with me is a no-no.

Our relationship after I graduated has been based solely on our ability to communicate, hence the off and on bit.

Lately she gave me her address and we've been exchanging letters.

She has told me when she graduates she is moving in with me and expects us both to move to a college town in AL, however I'm on far better terms with my family (not to say there aren't serious issues, similar circumstances brought us together) and I'm not keen on leaving TN. I was kicked out of reserves AIT (92F) for behavioral health reasons this year and am motivated to re-enlist next year. I won't fit the 2 year re-enlist window if I spend next summer tied down.

Even better, no one knows about the relationship. I don't want it to look like I'm running away with a girl I just met.
>>
>>18553891
Cool blog post. The fuck you want advice on
>>
>>18553891
Man its your life and that girl is not your responsibility. No matter what your needs come first unless you have a child but that's not the case. Don't let someone else choose your life for you. It only makes you miserable.
>>
>>18553891
Everything depends on how much do you two want each other, OP. Is the relationship solid? Because if you are both having family-related issues and little friends, you can unironically play the "romantic runaway" game and it can work out. You just have to be 100% sure she's right for you.

If there are any doubts at all, she might not be worth the effort and maybe you should focus on fixing your own mess of a life instead, and have her fix hers.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.