[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not sure if this is a weird situation or not /adv/ and also im

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1500354812969.png (689KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1500354812969.png
689KB, 750x1000px
Not sure if this is a weird situation or not /adv/ and also im not sure what to do.
The last saturday i met with a friend and his group of friends, i was kinda the "oddball" since i was the only one that only knew one person in the group, so i barely interacted with the other people.
The thing is that there was this girl in the group that had similar tastes with me in random stuff, and she was pretty cute. So after we parted ways, i asked my friend if he could introduce me better to her. A thing which he "cant" do, because he is a friend of an ex of mine and he feels he is betraying her.

To put it simply, i added her to facebook after other girl friends told me that it was the correct move to go with. And she didnt accept (i added her on Sunday night).

So im not sure if she doesnt know im the guy that she met on saturday, if she simply is not interested, or if she thinks im just some random that added her because why not.

Im not sure what to do now, should i try to contact her somehow telling her who i am? wait? do nothing and move on?

Im pretty bad with women so im not sure what to do.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>18553876
>friend of an ex of mine
Way to fuck this up, OP. You don't date friends of your ex, unless you want to build an extremely complicated social life based on intrigues and dramas.
>>
>>18553889
Nono, the friend i have in common with the girl is a friend of my ex, not the girl herself.
>>
>>18553906
Then why couldn't he introduce her to you?
>>
>>18553906
Oh, my bad. How is the girl related to your friend then? I spent few minutes behind the computer but I can't figure out the relationship. Maybe it's because english is my second language, or maybe because the way you explained.
>>
>>18553910
>>18553918
He feels he is "betraying" my ex. Or something like that.
He also told me that even then, he is not super close to the girl ,so he can't really introduce me to her.

>>18553918
English is my second language too anon, so i might have not been pretty good with the explanation.
>>
>>18553930
It's really weird, because just as you describe it further, it really does seem there is no real problem there, it's just that your friend can't do anything for you in this situation. Maybe try contacting that girl again, somewhere outside facebook perhaps, like twitter or whatever?
>>
File: KFC.png (1MB, 3450x3450px) Image search: [Google]
KFC.png
1MB, 3450x3450px
The thing is you've got to make a plan, and stick to it. Every day take a moment to forget to stop and start again. Robots are the future anyways I wouldn't overthink it.
>>
>>18553944
I dont know any of her other social media (if she even has any of the others), also wouldnt it seem a bit "stalkerish" to be so insistent?

Seriously asking since i am incredibly shitty with relationships and starting them.
>>
>>18553944
OP here again, the thing about trying to contact her again is that we didnt talk a lot the day we met.
Then again, tomorrow i might try to contact her on facebook via a private message, or try to make my friend help me somehow.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.