[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Restarting a Relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

I'm so fucking confused guys. I met this girl back in April and got along really well with her, like really fucking well. This was the first time the prospect of having a girlfriend seemed real, even though I'd had hook ups before. There was a genuine connection there that I hadn't ever experienced before. After a couple weeks I ended things though for the following reasons:

We're two completely different people. Different tastes in music, food, hobbies, intellectual interests, everything. She's a home body who hasn't left the same 150 mile radius in her life and I just got back from a trip 10,000 miles away. She lives about 45 minutes away but never made any effort to come to me, I always had to drive to her. She smokes too, which I find totally disgusting. She also has trouble with sex (physically hurts her) and so she doesn't, and she actually shrugged her shoulders and said "meh" when I ate her out or tried anything to get her off. I have clear direction and passion and goals in my life and she doesn't. I know the relationship wouldn't last, so I ended it before it could start.

But we've kept talking over skype since then, and as time goes by all the reasons I just listed seemed more like excuses for not trying. I miss touching her, kissing her, but mostly I just miss her presence. I miss just being around her. She's still completely into me and everything, too.

Should I meet with her to really discuss things, maybe try to work things out? All my issues with her still stand, and I know the relationship won't last. At the longest it'll last for 2 years and then I'm getting the fuck out of the state, maybe country, for good when I finish school.
>>
>>18553838
EVERONE WANTS THE EASY WAY OUT. It's easy to get back with her. But please read over your own post. Your are completely incompatible with this person. If you get back with her. A month or two will go buy and then you will realize why you left in the first place. For the love of god anon. Cut contact with this bitch. Think with the head that doesn't ejaculate ya?
>>
>>18553838
Sounds like you two are very different indeed. That's a recipe for disaster, unless you find something admirable about she being different. If you get into this deal and ask her to change her habits for you, I can guarantee you she will find it extremely uncomfortable.

It's up to you if you want to be in relationship with her, but it's probably better to not get too serious about it.
>>
>>18553875
>>18553878
It's the lack of trying that's getting to me. I barely even fucking tried. I didn't try to figure out our differences, see if we could make compromises on anything, see if maybe the differences were just surface level. I saw them and immediately quit.
>>
>>18553886
It's also that I know most relationships I would have at my age (I'm 20) won't last, so why discriminate against this one? Why not practice? But then again I don't want to use anyone as practice, especially since I wouldn't be just practice for them.

I feel like no matter what I do, I'm being selfish in some capacity.
>>
>>18553886
People with opposite interests don't click. Find someone that likes the same stuff you do. Your instincts were correct to not try in the relationship. your job is not to make it work when it comes to relationships. Also her sex life is abismal. Do you really want to be in a relationship with that. I've experienced it first hand and it sucks. You can find better girls anon. you are seriously wasteing your time with this girl.
>>
>>18553913
Fuck me man, that seems so hard to find. I'm so fucking tired of being lonely and sad all the time and here's the first opportunity to explore a relationship. How do I turn that down?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.