[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had a drunk, unprotected one night stand last weekend, with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 0

I had a drunk, unprotected one night stand last weekend, with a fat chick. Yes, I fucked up hard. We used the pull out method but I fucked her in the morning too, without having taken a piss after round 1. She knows my name and has my number. I'm really worried about having an accidental baby. She seems clingy. I'd rather kill her than have a child with a fat person. What should I do? Ask her to take the morning after? She said her bleeding ended just recently, but should I inquire how long ago? Or just never contact her again and pray?
>>
>>18553819
I'll give the first one. But mother fucker were you drunk in the morning too? Run bitch run!
>>
You can legally have her get an abortion as you can claim you are mentally ill
>>
>>18553825
Yes, I was.
>>
>>18553819
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes, OP.

Your only option in this situation is to own up the mistake. Confront her and flat out tell her that you fucked it up and won't become a dad. If she doesn't accept this response, whatever you do next, at least you have communicated it to her that you were drunk and did a dumb mistake and you only intended this to be a one-time mistake.
>>
>>18553819
Why don't you just kill yourself?
it will literally solve all of your problems.
>>
>>18553836
I missed the detail, you did it twice.

Well, then the "I was dumb" excuse would work twice as better. Say you were completely out of your mind, make up something to her if you have to. Just don't disappear before you have made that clear or else it's just pathetic.
>>
>>18553836
I think I'll contact her.

>>18553839
Why not kill her instead? It'll be embarrassing, though, if I end up in the newspaper for killing a fat girl who I got pregnant.
>>
>>18553853
Make sure you tell her you'll keep pounding her if and only if she takes the pill
>>
>>18553856
I think I'll do that. I probably should offer to buy it for her to make sure that she takes it.
>>
>>18553872
And hey slam piggy when you need it
>>
>>18553833
This.

Tell her you have schizophrenia and don't want her to have to deal with the hardships that come along with raising a child like that.

If you are computer savvy, I'm sure you can fake a doctors letter. However, make sure you make it look legit.
>>
spoiler: she's HIV+
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.