[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I hit a scatch ticket for 1 million dollars and I have no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1500026426723.png (180KB, 500x405px) Image search: [Google]
1500026426723.png
180KB, 500x405px
So I hit a scatch ticket for 1 million dollars and I have no idea what I should do with it. I'm more afraid about people coming after me than the prize itself since I live in a shitty area. What the fuck should I do?? I'm so lost on how sudden this is.
>>
>>18553722
Give me 20,000 please. Other then that just let it sit in your bank account. Live like you didn't win a million. Don't tell anyone either. Then when you actually want to do something that requires more money use it. Most people that win a shit load of money burn through it quickly. Try investing it and make more money. But as a rule of thumb don't touch it for a few months. Use it wisely.
>>
Just don't mention pancakes and you will be just fine
>>
>>18553722
Don't tell anyone. DON'T TELL ANYONE.
DO.
NOT.
TELL.
ANYONE.
Use it to invest in your future by going to college if you haven't and check /biz/ and reddit also has a personal finance subreddit.
>>
>>18553728
>>18553733
>>18553738
See, I want to keep it a secret but I sadly dont live in one of the six states that allows you to stay anonymous.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.theblaze.com/news/2016/01/11/if-you-win-the-big-lottery-jackpot-only-six-states-will-let-you-keep-it-a-secret/amp/&ved=0ahUKEwjrue6v0aPVAhWMFz4KHZFrDzkQFggdMAA&usg=AFQjCNGrbyqcHYCV12JCzGogu6JEYWBADQ&ampcf=1
>>
>>18553753
then take the money, move out and buy a house or rent a flat somwhere slightly better, where people don't know you and aren't as likely to come after you
save the rest though
>>
>>18553753
Then move mother fucker get out quick. Move to a state with low taxes like Kentucky. Find a place with cheap rent go to school or get a job. Easy fix.
>>
>>18553722
you collect the money, you pay the taxes on it, you tell all of your long lost """cousins""" and """friends""" to fuck off, and then you put half of whats leftover into an interest account, and then you use the rest to do whatever you want with it, whether its to start a business, go to college, travel the world, start a farm or whatever.
>>
>>18553722
Lucky.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.