[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is yoga a good way to meet women?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3120.jpg (100KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3120.jpg
100KB, 500x750px
I've only been to yoga a couple times but I really enjoyed it and I'm thinking of getting into it.
It seems like a pretty good combination of working on myself and cute friendly girls that were all surprised I've never gone to yoga before.
>>
>>18553677
>they don't even mind me checking them out because I am genuinely new to this and I'm also trying hard to adjust my poses and learn them
>>
File: yoga.jpg (285KB, 1818x1136px) Image search: [Google]
yoga.jpg
285KB, 1818x1136px
>>18553677
>cute friendly girls that were all surprised I've never gone to yoga before.
>>
>>18553691
I didn't even wear a shirt desu
>how the fuck do they fool women into buying clothes they don't need, I still workout in the same pe uniform from high school ffs
>>
>>18553677
Lmao dude that's a really sad way to meet girl
Like you have no other options
>>
>>18553758
I don't have ZERO options, but it seems like a nicer and health-oriented way to meet girls than ie going to the bar.
>>
>>18553758
Plus I actually like this shit. Which is all that matters, I guess.
I'm probably lowkey trying to justify going to yoga with saying it's to meet girls.
>>
>>18553758
insecure cuck detected
>>
>>18553677

not really. either you get stuck in a class with girls so you hit on one, she turns you down and then you're stuck awkwardly flirting but everyone there knows what you're doing and begins to resent you for breaking the calm that comes with that class.

or you bounce around from class to class and never really do anything of value but interupt ppeoples flow with the sole intention of 'meeting women'
>>
>>18553768
>>18553774
>>18553794
buttblasted OP pls

Most normal people would say, go to yoga or gym with the purpose of hitting on girls is pathetic.

>who are you trying to fool
>>
>>18553942
>>18553827
>flirting during a class
W-What
I'm not looking to go to a drop in class and try to pick up.
I'm just wondering if girls might be glad to see me after I start going regularly or if I'm always going to walk on microaggression eggshells constantly.
>>
>>18553942
I have such a hard time hitting on girls, I don't even bother. If I'm in a position where a girl can get to know and like me over time on her choice, great.
>>
>>18553715
That's not how you use greentext, you mong.
>>
Idec bro I just want my back to stop hurting kek
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.