[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My GF loves me but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1500782722057.gif (2MB, 617x779px) Image search: [Google]
1500782722057.gif
2MB, 617x779px
She doesn't seem to understand I am a sexual being that needs sex or anything sex related.

We fondle around and I end up eating her out, but when I whip my dong out she acts all weird.

We're both virgins though she doesn't believe me

>Together for two months
>>
>>18553606
>virgins
>been together for 2 months
Are 14?
>>
>>18553606
Society teaches us to hold on to our virginities, don't push anything on her or make her feel uncomfortable in any way if she says she's uncomfortable with it don't do it.

There's a high chance that you being completely supportive of her decision will make her feel comfortable enough to do it with you. But it must be sincere and you can't get mad at her even slightly or passively or else you ruin it all
>>
>>18553606
I was like this with my bf at the start of our relationship.

Both virgins, we'd fool around but I'd stop him before he got my pants off. We eventually worked our way up to him eating me out. After that we worked out way up to me giving him blow jobs. Now we're working our way up to piv (it hurts too much right now).

Give it time, she will come around. It can be scary to lose your virginity as a girl because we're taught to guard and treasure it.
>>
>>18553686
Can you even orgasm from him eating you out? How old are you? Kek
>>
>>18553686
>I'd stop him before he got my pants off
this is a crime
>>
>>18553606
Personally id tell her its only fair to return the favor somtimes
>>
>>18553735
If you can't make your girl cum by eating her out, then you're doing it wrong.
>>
File: IMG_106.png (455KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_106.png
455KB, 1242x2208px
>>18553855

done and done

wish me luck guis
>>
This is what was usually solved by rape in older times. Now, human mating is dysfunctional.
>>
are you retarded you've been with her for 2 months.
>>
>>18553735
??? That's like, the easiest way to make a girl orgasm.
>>
>>18553606
Cheat. Women like to think that they can fully control you by withholding sex once in a relationship. Fuck that noise, if she wants to act like I dont have needs, then dont be upset when I find someone who does act like I do. Mind you talk to her first and all that bullshit, but if she's not yielding then you better invest in some side pussy.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.